Introduce Yourselves:

Good Morning! I'm Jessica, I have been camping for about a year and a half now. I'm not a pro, I can't do any fancy tricks, I just enjoy the flavors. My hubby is more into them fancy things. I started on the ijust istick (think that's what it's called) and now I absolutely love my pink pico mini with my Vaporesso Gemini tank and I hate RDTA tanks. Cant get the hang of it, I always manage to get dry hits. I'm from the wild west and glad to be hear.

Good Morning! I'm Jessica, I have been camping for about a year and a half now. I'm not a pro, I can't do any fancy tricks, I just enjoy the flavors. My hubby is more into them fancy things. I started on the ijust istick (think that's what it's called) and now I absolutely love my pink pico mini with my Vaporesso Gemini tank and I hate RDTA tanks. Cant get the hang of it, I always manage to get dry hits. I'm from the wild west and glad to be hear.

Welcome to the forum @Just a L'il GorJess
Thanks for the intro

Congrats on the vaping! It doesnt matter how you vape or what you vape as long as you off the stinkies, then you winning.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

LOL! Autocorrect. *vaping not camping

Hello @Just a L'il GorJess and welcome to the forum.

Hi All

Been vaping on and off for the last 2 years. Stopped buying cigarettes about 4 months ago. Still haven't managed kick the social smoking habit yet tho...been vaping a lot more of late so hoping that will help. Currently on a smok osub, and looking to upgrading soon

Hi All

Been vaping on and off for the last 2 years. Stopped buying cigarettes about 4 months ago. Still haven't managed kick the social smoking habit yet tho...been vaping a lot more of late so hoping that will help. Currently on a smok osub, and looking to upgrading soon
Welcome to ECIGSSA. Hang in there bud, soon you'll quit completely

Hi All

Welcome @ZaheerR09 !

What do you plan on upgrading to?

Hi All

Welcome and stay strong. You will find a lot of support here.

Hi All

Slms @ZaheerR09 and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys MoMoola here :)
Student by day and student by night
Been vaping for about 5 months now.
Awesome to join the crew.
Started making my own vape flavor and boy has it been good :call:

Most welcome to the forum @MoMoola09. Great to have you here.

DIY is great fun and very rewarding.

Happy vaping. And remember to balance your intellectual pursuits with an equal percentage of social pursuits!

Hello @MoMoola09 and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Scott
There are a few "lingo" threads

I found two for you

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-comprehensive-glossary-to-vaping-lingo.t14868/

And

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vape-lingo.t831/

I agree with you, the acronyms and terms can be mind boggling at first but its quite easy to pick them up fairly quickly.
Thanks very much I dived into both and printed the information out and keep it with me when reading threads and can make sense of almost a quarter of it now. LOL

hey guys, lol some great stories I been reading here...

I am new to the vaping scene and am enjoying every minute of it,
I recently purchased a predator 228 with the elabo tank, I had been using it perfectly until one day swopped tanks with a friends smok al85 and since that day every few hours a day I get a message saying atomizer short so unscrew tank and clean and put bak and works,,, what could be the issue???

I recently purchased a predator 228 with the elabo tank, I had been using it perfectly until one day swopped tanks with a friends smok al85 and since that day every few hours a day I get a message saying atomizer short so unscrew tank and clean and put bak and works,,, what could be the issue???
Welcome to the forum @ebz.amra !

I moved your post here, hopefully we can figure out the problem!

Just to confirm, so mod giving you the error is the Predator? And the tank you're using is the one off the AL85 kit (a TFV8 Baby Beast)?

Hello @ebz.amra and welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone. I'm Lawrence and have been a pack a day smoker since I was 13.

I picked up an iStick Pico Mega on the 9th Jan this year and haven't touched a smoke since. Best thing I ever did!

In the last few weeks I have started DIY'ing my own juice after coming across DIY or DIE on YouTube.

I've managed to get my mother off the stinkies too (2 months ago).

Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully being able to contribute something too

I picked up an iStick Pico Mega on the 9th Jan this year and haven't touched a smoke since. Best thing I ever did!

In the last few weeks I have started DIY'ing my own juice after coming across DIY or DIE on YouTube.

Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully being able to contribute something too
Most welcome to the forum.
Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement!
Kudos for converting your mom too!
DIY is great fun ... and a rabbit hole.
Happy vaping.

Hello @Lawrence A and welcome to the forum

Back