Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Guys

My names Tarique and Im new to vaping.I have been cig smoker for about 14 years. I smoked twisp for a full year in 2015 before ditching it for various reasons and went back to the Marlboro's. I recently purchased myself a Minikin Boost & Big Baby Beast tank as advised by some more experienced vapors. I am very much a noob so havnt started building or mixing anthing myself. Hoping to learn alot and ditch the cigs once and for all. Great forum you guys have:clap2:

Slms @Tariquesr20 and welcome to the forum

Hi Guys

My names Tarique and Im new to vaping.I have been cig smoker for about 14 years. I smoked twisp for a full year in 2015 before ditching it for various reasons and went back to the Marlboro's. I recently purchased myself a Minikin Boost & Big Baby Beast tank as advised by some more experienced vapors. I am very much a noob so havnt started building or mixing anthing myself. Hoping to learn alot and ditch the cigs once and for all. Great forum you guys have:clap2:
Welcome to the forum @Tariquesr20 !

The Minikin and Baby Beast are some great pieces of gear that really should help you along the road to quitting.

Hope you find all the answers you need, don't be embarrassed to ask questions!

:books:
Welcome to the forum @Tariquesr20 !

The Minikin and Baby Beast are some great pieces of gear that really should help you along the road to quitting.

Hope you find all the answers you need, don't be embarrassed to ask questions!

Thanks Stosta, I'll remember that. For now its just alot of reading:books:

Welcome to the newly introduced members:
@swartzkennedy4
@Cody loves Vape
@Moe7867
@shabbir_ahmed_ha *
@Angelus *
@Tariquesr20 *

View attachment 96323

Best of luck on your vaping journeys.
*You are on the right track, soon you'll be analogue-free and breathing the nice fresh cloudy air exclusively :b1:

Thanks Guys. Glad to be here:). Any reccomended lounges one can visit for advice in CPT? Still looking to find my "sweet spot" and try a few flavours before purchasing as I only have on flavour to date. I have been watching you tube videos about my mods settings however I doubt I managed to find my spot yet. Tip also gets abit warm when dragging for 5 seconds or so and taking a few drags consecutively.

Hey Ladies and Gents

Names Deon. Just bought my first setup with the advice from my cousin who is a lot more experienced. Managed to organise a 2nd hand hardly used RX2/3 with Aspire Cleito 120 in the 3 battery config for R1000. I wanted something similar to his as its the better vape I have tried to date. Very new to all of this but trying to quit cigs. Lets hope it goes well.

Hey Ladies and Gents

Names Deon. Just bought my first setup with the advice from my cousin who is a lot more experienced. Managed to organise a 2nd hand hardly used RX2/3 with Aspire Cleito 120 in the 3 battery config for R1000. I wanted something similar to his as its the better vape I have tried to date. Very new to all of this but trying to quit cigs. Lets hope it goes well.
Welcome Deon!

That is a fair price for a decent setup. Here's wishing you all the best on quitting!

Hey Ladies and Gents

Hello @BushBaBy and welcome to the forum

Hi, my name is Janka. Iam not a smoker, I learned to vape from my Fiancé @Ruan0.30 and I have been vaping for about 2 months.
I started off with the ijust S and now I have my baby, a MinikinV2 with a Uwell Crown 3.
Vaping is fun!!
Glad to be a member
c5108204173872bcdd01db72d1c124b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Hi, my name is Janka. Iam not a smoker, I learned to vape from my Fiancé @Ruan0.30 and I have been vaping for about 2 months.
I started off with the ijust S and now I have my baby, a MinikinV2 with a Uwell Crown 3.
Vaping is fun!!
Glad to be a member

Most welcome to the forum. Stunning setup! Enjoy your stay here. Happy vaping, as always.

Vaping is fun!!
Glad to be a member

Hello @Janka9863 and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all :) So decided it's time to quit smoking. Bought myself a cheap starter kit thingy for now which seems alright (just an eGo AIO box shape guy). Will upgrade at a later stage most likely but didn't want to go too crazy starting off :)

Hey all :) So decided it's time to quit smoking. Bought myself a cheap starter kit thingy for now which seems alright (just an eGo AIO box shape guy). Will upgrade at a later stage most likely but didn't want to go too crazy starting off :)
Welcome @ScottyDogg !

Always cool to see another Durban vaper! I also started off with the smaller kits, and while I was then ordering bigger stuff a week later, I still think that the smaller stuff introduced me to vaping in such a way that I knew it was going to replace my smoking.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Hello @ScottyDogg and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum
@Janka9863
@scottydogv

Hope you guys enjoy your stay
Ask as many questions as possible!!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, looking forward to this journey :)

Tried the Twisp Clearo back in the day but that didn't help much (got back into smoking after 2 months) but this cheap little eGO device already feels streets ahead of that Clearo experience I had! :) Will probably start looking into what setup I'll move to next but I think this eGo will be quite a nice little backup when I reach that stage

Hi All

I am Carly, vaping for 5 years and quit smokes for the same number of years.

Into flavour flavour flavour only ;)

Am a stay at home mum for now but have worked in retail.

I enjoy being outdoors and spending family time.

Back