Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, my name is Rudy.. only been vaping for about 3 months now. i started vaping as an attempt to quit smoking, so still trying lol. Yet i absolutely love vaping. I'm currently using the Reuleaux 300 mod and the Ijoy RDTA 5 rebuildable tank. I dig berry flavors and subtle desert flavors, im currently vaping a Zesty berry flavor e-liquid by blends of distinction and loving it.

Hi, my name is Rudy.. only been vaping for about 3 months now. i started vaping as an attempt to quit smoking, so still trying lol. Yet i absolutely love vaping. I'm currently using the Reuleaux 300 mod and the Ijoy RDTA 5 rebuildable tank. I dig berry flavors and subtle desert flavors, im currently vaping a Zesty berry flavor e-liquid by blends of distinction and loving it.

Welcome to the forum @Rudyp
Congrats on the vaping - it is a great journey to be embarking on
And all the best with quitting the stinkies -
Nice gear
I still need to try Zesty Berry - thanks for the reminder ;-)

Enjoy your stay here

Welcome :)

I'm of the same taste when it comes to the juices. I love me some berry.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome Rudy,

Good luck on waging the war on stinkies, it's one battle at a time.

Nice choice on the Zesty Berry, it's definitely one of my favourites from the local scene.

Keep on Vaping!

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Rudyp
Congrats on the vaping - it is a great journey to be embarking on
And all the best with quitting the stinkies -
Nice gear
I still need to try Zesty Berry - thanks for the reminder ;-)

Enjoy your stay here

Thank you so much.. im sure im gona enjoy the stay here.
Yes Zesty berry is awesome if you like a subtle citrus and awesome berry flavours.
Please if you know of any awesome berry flavours to try out, please let me know.

Thank you so much.. im sure im gona enjoy the stay here.
Yes Zesty berry is awesome if you like a subtle citrus and awesome berry flavours.
Please if you know of any awesome berry flavours to try out, please let me know.
You should try Vapemob's Papa Smurf. It's by far their best seller. It's a mix of mixed berries and a hint of grape AFAIK. it's very nice.

Welcome Rudy,

Good luck on waging the war on stinkies, it's one battle at a time.

Nice choice on the Zesty Berry, it's definitely one of my favourites from the local scene.

Keep on Vaping!

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

lol.. i like the word used for cigarettes, Stinkies!!! Thanks bud and ill keep on vaping.

You should try Vapemob's Papa Smurf. It's by far their best seller. It's a mix of mixed berries and a hint of grape AFAIK. it's very nice.

aaaaw awesome.. thanks ill def.. try it out

Hello @Rudyp and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Fellow Vapers.

The name is Yusuf, from Benoni. Being Vaping for the past year. And it's been an amazing journey. I mix my own juice, and I ride the clouds. Yes!! I am a cloud chaser.

Vapers Roll out...

Welcome to the forum hope you feel right at home.

The name is Yusuf, from Benoni. Being Vaping for the past year. And it's been an amazing journey. I mix my own juice, and I ride the clouds. Yes!! I am a cloud chaser.

Vapers Roll out...
Welcome Yusuf hope you find plenty of inspiration for your DIY ideas on the forum. I have become obsessed with trying my own blends after reading the recipes our experienced members share.

Vapers Roll out...

Slms @Yusuf Kathrada and welcome to the forum

Hi guys, Brandon here.

Been vaping on a twisp for 3 years now and about a month ago went ahead and got myself two mods from smok, regret not trying the mods much earlier. I'm sort of in the mix of cloud and flavour chasing and relatively new to the rebuildable game and would love to learn the tips and tricks from you guys.

Hardware:
- Smok Stick V8
- Smok Alien 220w
- Smok Alien baby beast RBA

I've been using 24g SS316 and 24g haywire Nichrome with cotton bacon for about 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying the RBA.

020a2eab6ff1874e945985b38f5e74cb.jpg

Welcome to the forum @B///Moodley
All the best with your vaping journey!
Enjoy your stay!

Hi guys, Brandon here.

Been vaping on a twisp for 3 years now and about a month ago went ahead and got myself two mods from smok, regret not trying the mods much earlier. I'm sort of in the mix of cloud and flavour chasing and relatively new to the rebuildable game and would love to learn the tips and tricks from you guys.

Hardware:
- Smok Stick V8
- Smok Alien 220w
- Smok Alien baby beast RBA

I've been using 24g SS316 and 24g haywire Nichrome with cotton bacon for about 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying the RBA.

020a2eab6ff1874e945985b38f5e74cb.jpg

Hello @B///Moodley and welcome to the forum

Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

New member and new vaper.
Started vaping about a month ago when my buddy bought me a V8 for my birthday.
Being a frequent okka smoker (was never a fan of ciggies), having a vape is super convenient with less cleaning/packing. Vaping 0mg nic Trinity at the moment as I don't need the nicotine.

If anyone has any suggestions on flavours I should try, please give me a shout. Trinity is the first liquid I bought so looking to buy another flavour soon to switch things up.
Also currently saving up for a mod upgrade so doing research on those suckers and their maintenance.
Looks like this won't be a cheap hobby ;)

Thanks
SarChasm

Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

Being a frequent okka smoker (was never a fan of ciggies), having a vape is super convenient with less cleaning/packing. Vaping 0mg nic Trinity at the moment as I don't need the nicotine.

If anyone has any suggestions on flavours I should try, please give me a shout. Trinity is the first liquid I bought so looking to buy another flavour soon to switch things up.
Also currently saving up for a mod upgrade so doing research on those suckers and their maintenance.

Thanks
SarChasm
Welcome to the forum :) plenty of info on here, so have a look around.

Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

Thanks
SarChasm
Most welcome to the forum. There are so many flavours and so many preferences it is difficult to suggest anything for you to try. Maybe try flavours that you liked in the Okka.
Looking forward to you sarchasmic contributions on the forum:).
Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. There are so many flavours and so many preferences it is difficult to suggest anything for you to try. Maybe try flavours that you liked in the Okka.
Looking forward to you sarchasmic contributions on the forum:).
Happy vaping.

Thanks man.

Might try a dessert flavour next, tried some of buddy's choc cheesecake but that was 3mg and left me with a scratchy throat so probably get my own in 0mg soon.
I've received two suggestions from other dude's saying I should try Mallowshake from Complex Chaos (I think that's the name?).

Back