Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all, writing from CPT side new to vaping but quite the enthusiast already. 22 yrs of age. On a quest for alien flavours and good times! Ex smoker - introduced to vaping through friends.. best move I've made in 2017. The future is now!

Hi all, writing from CPT side new to vaping but quite the enthusiast already. 22 yrs of age. On a quest for alien flavours and good times! Ex smoker - introduced to vaping through friends.. best move I've made in 2017. The future is now!

Welcome to the forum @Rooney-Vapes
Thanks for the intro. Congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Welcome @Rooney-Vapes

Enjoy, you'll find some great help from the guys here.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Hello @Rooney-Vapes and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I am 39 and from Roodepoort Gauteng. I am new to vaping, started vaping as a means to quit smoking, 2 and a half weeks into being cigarette free. Best decision I've made... I use the iJust S and I simply fell in love with vaping. Not sure if this is the best device but as a single mom, affordability comes first. I have to admit that it turns out way more expensive than what I expected. On a quest for finding a way to continue vaping but in a more affordable way. Want to start making my own mixes

Hi all, I am 39 and from Roodepoort Gauteng. I am new to vaping, started vaping as a means to quit smoking, 2 and a half weeks into being cigarette free. Best decision I've made... I use the iJust S and I simply fell in love with vaping. Not sure if this is the best device but as a single mom, affordability comes first. I have to admit that it turns out way more expensive than what I expected. On a quest for finding a way to continue vaping but in a more affordable way. Want to start making my own mixes

Hello @Danelle Prinsloo and welcome to the forum

Welcome mate I am sure you will find plenty to keep you enthusiastically involved on the forum. Please send regards to the fairest Cape.

Welcome Danelle. I promise you it seems financially overwhelming when the vaping bug bites you due to the massive variety of products and avenues available to explore but you will find your niche very quickly.

Welcome to the forum @Danelle Prinsloo
Congrats on the vaping - you are doing a great thing!
Lots to learn on this forum. And many DIY experts here. Feel free to ask questions as you go
All the best

Hi There, My name Is Hugo, I have been vaping for almost two years now and loving it. I got into it through a family member who stopped smoking. I am glad i made the switch, best decision yet. I joined this community to get into contact with like minded people and hopefully grow and protect the industry.
Thank you for this platform, and I hope to get more involved over the next couple of weeks, but working away in the UK(couple of months a year) is not great as the TPD has changed things dramatically. I hope SA will be different and not go down a similar route as it will ruin all the hard work a dedication mixologists/mixers/juice Guru's have put into the industry. that asided, thank you for all the hard work, it makes vaping worth while.
Lucky i have quite a few bottles of amazing SA liquid, it should see me through till i return(I hope)..

Hi There, My name Is Hugo, I have been vaping for almost two years now and loving it. I got into it through a family member who stopped smoking. I am glad i made the switch, best decision yet. I joined this community to get into contact with like minded people and hopefully grow and protect the industry.
Thank you for this platform, and I hope to get more involved over the next couple of weeks, but working away in the UK(couple of months a year) is not great as the TPD has changed things dramatically. I hope SA will be different and not go down a similar route as it will ruin all the hard work a dedication mixologists/mixers/juice Guru's have put into the industry. that asided, thank you for all the hard work, it makes vaping worth while.
Lucky i have quite a few bottles of amazing SA liquid, it should see me through till i return(I hope)..

Hello @hugo Testa and welcome to the forum

Hi Hugo welcome to the forum. Fortunately we will be at your fingertips wherever you venture around the world. Enjoy the blends you have left while in the UK. There will be plenty tasty treats waiting for you when you get home.

Marcel here. Been vaping for 9 years. First on the twispy things then over to the more serious mods in my techie days in the electronics trade. Some were custom built and others bought. Last stinky was in 07. Also a biker and transporter of leisure equipment country wide. Mostly on the road these days and enjoying my vapes.

Hey All

Quit smoking cold Turkey in January 2017 , and been vaping for approx 5 months now.
Vaporesso Tarot Nano with standard Veco Tank....is my device of choice (FOR NOW..._) not bad, into desert flavors currently.... mainly Paulies Coffee Cake :) (thanx Paulie...you did an excellent job at it) Mix juice here and there and hopefully I can get in tough with other "Avid" mixers.... O..the dark art of mixing juice..... Love testing all mixes, beats cigarettes any day LOL ... Cool so thats me.

Hey All

Quit smoking cold Turkey in January 2017 , and been vaping for approx 5 months now.
Vaporesso Tarot Nano with standard Veco Tank....is my device of choice (FOR NOW..._) not bad, into desert flavors currently.... mainly Paulies Coffee Cake :) (thanx Paulie...you did an excellent job at it) Mix juice here and there and hopefully I can get in tough with other "Avid" mixers.... O..the dark art of mixing juice..... Love testing all mixes, beats cigarettes any day LOL ... Cool so thats me.
Welcome @Lycan101 !

@Paulie has certainly made some great juices! I'm guessing by your statement that you plan on upgrading soon?

Hi Stosta
Yea i may upgrade soon, but get a second device. Tarot Nano is good, vape at 33 degrees with the Ceramic coils. they taste real good.
Think I may just go for the Tesla sooner rather then later .....tesla_nano_100w_tc_kit_w_tornado_tank_steampunk_copper.jpg

Marcel here. Been vaping for 9 years. First on the twispy things then over to the more serious mods in my techie days in the electronics trade. Some were custom built and others bought. Last stinky was in 07. Also a biker and transporter of leisure equipment country wide. Mostly on the road these days and enjoying my vapes.
Hi Marcel welcome to the forum. You sound like an absolute veteran and could certainly teach me a thing or a few hundred about vaping. Hope you enjoy the awesome atmosphere on the thread and feel free to share your expertise and experiences.

Hey All

Hello @Lycan101 and welcome to the forum

Hi all Meintjes here. First heard about vaping from my brother in law few years back, never really been interested. I still smoke pipe from time to time. Its got aeroma that cant be copied. Started vaping just to try it out with a borrowed ijoy something or whatever, burnt every single coil in the pack. Gave that back and tried a eleaf on an istick pico. Worlds apart. Recently got my hands on a used teslacig stealth that Im trying to sort out still. I have alot of stupid questions to irritate all the clever people but will spread them out to ease the pain.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi all Meintjes here. First heard about vaping from my brother in law few years back, never really been interested. I still smoke pipe from time to time. Its got aeroma that cant be copied. Started vaping just to try it out with a borrowed ijoy something or whatever, burnt every single coil in the pack. Gave that back and tried a eleaf on an istick pico. Worlds apart. Recently got my hands on a used teslacig stealth that Im trying to sort out still. I have alot of stupid questions to irritate all the clever people but will spread them out to ease the pain.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hello @Meintjes and welcome to the forum

Back