Introduce Yourselves:

Sho members coming thick and fast so great to see ... ever growing community so awsome.

Iam sure u all will love it here .... wait .... it's freaking awsomeeeeee

Soooo welcomeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Stosta
Yea i may upgrade soon, but get a second device. Tarot Nano is good, vape at 33 degrees with the Ceramic coils. they taste real good.
Think I may just go for the Tesla sooner rather then later .....View attachment 98598
Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you have a fruitful journey with us as we attempt to master our hobby.

Hii vapers
Im Waseem,
I have never smoked cigarettes as an addiction before I just love vaping, chasing those massive clouds:--P..
Ive been vaping for about a month and a month o bliss it has been!

Hii vapers
Im Waseem,
I have never smoked cigarettes as an addiction before I just love vaping, chasing those massive clouds:--P..
Ive been vaping for about a month and a month o bliss it has been!

Slms @Seemo.wm and welcome to the forum

Hi Guys, TerenceR here. Glad to be part of this flavourful forum
I'm off the stinkies since 2013, smoked the Twisp Clearo about 3 years then moved to Eleaf Pico about 8 months now, with a OBS Cruis tank. I've learnt quite a bit so far, so I decided its time I try making some DIY juice for myself. So I took over a friends DIY kit with all the essentials but only a few flavours - looking for some simple 1-2 flavour recipes to play around with

I'm off the stinkies since 2013, smoked the Twisp Clearo about 3 years then moved to Eleaf Pico about 8 months now, with a OBS Cruis tank. I've learnt quite a bit so far, so I decided its time I try making some DIY juice for myself. So I took over a friends DIY kit with all the essentials but only a few flavours - looking for some simple 1-2 flavour recipes to play around with
Most welcome to the forum, @TerenceR. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit!
DIY is great fun. Here is a thread with some 1- 2 flavour recipes.
Happy vaping.

Hello @TerenceR and welcome to the forum

HI Guys Mikhail here. also know as Micky or MickyD :) I've been vaping for 2 months now and I've been loving it.
i used to use twisp and a mate of mine told me to try vapes so i researched it and o dam i just saw things about it blowing up and so on, i immediately backed out until i tried one and o did i love it so got my hand on a V8 stick (Noob Stick) and learnt fast started wicking my own coils and so on now im running through a bottle of flavor every 3 to 4 days 35ML.

loving the vape world and got lots of question to ask and would love to be apart of a community of vapers and people to help along my joy Vaping.

Peace Vapers

HI Guys Mikhail here. also know as Micky or MickyD :) I've been vaping for 2 months now and I've been loving it.
i used to use twisp and a mate of mine told me to try vapes so i researched it and o dam i just saw things about it blowing up and so on, i immediately backed out until i tried one and o did i love it so got my hand on a V8 stick (Noob Stick) and learnt fast started wicking my own coils and so on now im running through a bottle of flavor every 3 to 4 days 35ML.

loving the vape world and got lots of question to ask and would love to be apart of a community of vapers and people to help along my joy Vaping.

Peace Vapers

Welcome MickyD,
If you have millions of questions, well you have come to the right place.
Lots and lots of really old, I mean experienced, people here to help.

Enjoy the journey

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Peace Vapers

Hi @MickyD and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome MickyD,
If you have millions of questions, well you have come to the right place.
Lots and lots of really old, I mean experienced, people here to help.

Enjoy the journey

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
woohoo great stuff i do have tons will be flowing them in soon.

Whats up fellow vape masters.
Hope you all doing well.

My mate told me I totally have to join this forum @Rooney-Vapes and here I am.

Been reading through some some threads and im so stoked to see so much activity.

Im running an asmodus minikin boost 155w with a Trol V2 25mm when chilling and an avocado 24mm when on the move. All about big clouds and flavor in my bek.

Hope I can give some solid advice for some solid advice in return.

Keep puffing.

Attachments

• IMG_20170625_172453.jpg
    IMG_20170625_172453.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20170504-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20170504-WA0002.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 12

Welcome to the forum @TerenceR
Congrats on the vaping and all the best with the DIY. There are some expert DIYers on the forum and some great info in the recipes and DIY subforums.
All the best

Back