Introduce Yourselves:

Good day. Name is Linton. Been vaping for almost 4 years now. Still have not reached the league of mods some of you have :) However feeling the time is now hence me joining this awesome forum. Currently have a Smok Quantum and Eleaf mod with a Vaporesso Estoc and a OBS Engine. Hoping to get some great advice on a new mod. Thanks ;)

Hello @Vinnyza and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

New member and new vaper.
Started vaping about a month ago when my buddy bought me a V8 for my birthday.
Being a frequent okka smoker (was never a fan of ciggies), having a vape is super convenient with less cleaning/packing. Vaping 0mg nic Trinity at the moment as I don't need the nicotine.

If anyone has any suggestions on flavours I should try, please give me a shout. Trinity is the first liquid I bo@SarCught so looking to buy another flavour soon to switch things up.
Also currently saving up for a mod upgrade so doing research on those suckers and their maintenance.
Looks like this won't be a cheap hobby ;)

Thanks
SarChasm
@SarChasm I've been a bit lax in my visits to this thread sorry to say,so here's a big WELCOME to you and all the new forum members!!!

Howsit Guys and Girls.

Frans here, been lurking a while, but thought it's best to say helloo before I start posting.
Been stinkie free since the 19th of June...

Howsit Guys and Girls.

Frans here, been lurking a while, but thought it's best to say helloo before I start posting.
Been stinkie free since the 19th of June...

Hello @franshorn and welcome to the forum

Wow!
So many new members.
I know I'm missing some peeps, sorry guys.
But welcome to the forum
@franshorn
@SarChasm
@Vinnyza

Ask questions guys, that's how we learn. And hey, if you see a question, and you have an answer, or an opinion, share! Be active, it's fun

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes

[rsvp=24]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]
All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes

[rsvp=24]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]
Hi, my name is Dwain, been vaping for about 6 months, started on Twisp and things escalated from there ☺ enjoying the vape-journey, finding a new taste experience to me is like a special memory I have of tasting wine in Franschhoek a few years ago, just takes me back there and life is good...

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Dwain, been vaping for about 6 months, started on Twisp and things escalated from there enjoying the vape-journey, finding a new taste experience to me is like a special memory I have of tasting wine in Franschhoek a few years ago, just takes me back there and life is good...

Hello @deaindonovan and welcome to the forum

Hi there

New on the forum, but i have been vaping for a couple of years now on and off, got into it full time lately.

Im from Pretoria,

At the moment the mods im using are the RX200 and the DripBox 160..

Atty’s:

Smok TF V4
Kylin RTA
Mage RTA
Trident RDA
Sigelei RDA
And the stock Atty that came with the DripBox160..

The juices:

At the moment I only use Nasty Juice, nice flavor ( to me atleast lol ) haven’t had the time to taste some other brands, so for now im sticking to what i know

Hi there

New on the forum, but i have been vaping for a couple of years now on and off, got into it full time lately.

Im from Pretoria,

At the moment the mods im using are the RX200 and the DripBox 160..

Atty’s:

Smok TF V4
Kylin RTA
Mage RTA
Trident RDA
Sigelei RDA
And the stock Atty that came with the DripBox160..

The juices:

At the moment I only use Nasty Juice, nice flavor ( to me atleast lol ) haven’t had the time to taste some other brands, so for now im sticking to what i know

Hello @Rumor001 and welcome to the forum.

Ola, my name is Charmaine, started vaping about 3 months ago-very new to the world of vaping but enjoying it so far with all the gadgets and gizmos

Ola, my name is Charmaine, started vaping about 3 months ago-very new to the world of vaping but enjoying it so far with all the gadgets and gizmos
Welcome to the forum @Charlie#B !

Couldn't agree with you more, the gadgets and gizmos make it a really interesting hobby! What kit are you currently using?

Don't feel shy to ask whatever questions you might have, the forum is an awesome place to learn!

Good morning all,

Although I am a brand new member here I have been following this forum for quite some time. Always interesting to see other people's opinions on gear and technique. (leads to a lot of FOMO though...)

I was a heavy smoker for +/- 29 years. From the age of around twelve I was a full time smoker. By the time I decided to stop smoking I was going through 40-60 per day on a standard day and even more over a weekend out with friends. Smoking was not limited to cigarettes, I was an avid Pipe smoker in between the 40-60... as well.

As with most members here I also started off with a Twisp Clearo but quickly bummed a stinky when the batteries was not charged or juice finished. My vaping journey started in 2013 but I have been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years now. I cannot remember when last I had a stinky. In fact just smelling tobacco smoke makes me feel ill. I am the worst kind of ex smoker.

Current set up is a Minikin V2 with Ammit Dual/SM25, Sigelei 75W tc with Nautilus Mini/Avo24/ Subtank Mini(rba) or Noisy V2 with Recoil RDA/Avo 24. Awaiting my first Squonk set up from Sir Vape.
My vape journey has been amazing up to now and looking forward to many flavourful, easy breathing years ahead.

Cheers everyone

Good morning all,

Although I am a brand new member here I have been following this forum for quite some time. Always interesting to see other people's opinions on gear and technique. (leads to a lot of FOMO though...)

I was a heavy smoker for +/- 29 years. From the age of around twelve I was a full time smoker. By the time I decided to stop smoking I was going through 40-60 per day on a standard day and even more over a weekend out with friends. Smoking was not limited to cigarettes, I was an avid Pipe smoker in between the 40-60... as well.

As with most members here I also started off with a Twisp Clearo but quickly bummed a stinky when the batteries was not charged or juice finished. My vaping journey started in 2013 but I have been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years now. I cannot remember when last I had a stinky. In fact just smelling tobacco smoke makes me feel ill. I am the worst kind of ex smoker.

Current set up is a Minikin V2 with Ammit Dual/SM25, Sigelei 75W tc with Nautilus Mini/Avo24/ Subtank Mini(rba) or Noisy V2 with Recoil RDA/Avo 24. Awaiting my first Squonk set up from Sir Vape.
My vape journey has been amazing up to now and looking forward to many flavourful, easy breathing years ahead.

Cheers everyone
Welcome @Drikusw !

You're on the money, the forum does lead to a lot of FOMO, but after a while you'll pick up what to pay special attention to and what not. But that learning curve is an immensely fun experience!

3 years is an epic achievement, congratulations!

My wife (who was never a smoker) is now one of those people that gags and coughs around smokers, but me on the other hand, I still find the smell of a cigarette pretty damned enticing, even though I have no desire to go back to it! It's interesting how different people leave the habit behind in different ways.

Good morning all,

Cheers everyone

Hello @Drikusw and welcome to the forum

Warm welcome to the recent new members!

@Rumor001 - nice gear
@Charlie#B - gadgets in vaping are amazing!
@Drikusw - great intro and congrats on the 3 years without stinkies!
@Viper12

Wishing you all the very best with your vaping journey. Feel free to ask questions here on the forum as you go. We are lucky to have some of the country's most experienced and helpful vapers here.

Enjoy

image.jpeg

Last edited:
hello all, i am Reef just joined the forum:)
been vaping since 14 march 2017 when i got an ijust S for my birthday(4 months now).
currently vaping on a kbox160 with serpent RDTA and a full rainbow stick V8 + druga.
heavily into the DIY making my own juice.

off cigarettes atm, hopefuly for good. Looking forward to gaining knowledge from all here.

Hello Forum!
I'm Nico and been vaping for a few weeks now, started vaping to help me quit smoking! Have not smoked a cig in two week.
Hope to learn from the Members.

Hello Forum!
I'm Nico and been vaping for a few weeks now, started vaping to help me quit smoking! Have not smoked a cig in two week.

Hello @Dreadside and welcome to the forum

hello all, i am Reef just joined the forum:)
been vaping since 14 march 2017 when i got an ijust S for my birthday(4 months now).
currently vaping on a kbox160 with serpent RDTA and a full rainbow stick V8 + druga.
heavily into the DIY making my own juice.

off cigarettes atm, hopefuly for good. Looking forward to gaining knowledge from all here.
Most welcome to the forum @Reef. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - 4 months certainly qualifies. And DIY is such fun you will never feel the need for them stinkies again. Happy vaping.

Hello Forum!
Most welcome the forum @Dreadside. You certainly have done the hard yards in kicking the stinky habit - well done. Your taste buds should be going havoc about now. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Back