Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Hilmar

Looking forward to see how close you can come to my coilbuilding skill. Just one of my many awesome builds...

5.jpg

I see that look of amazement on your face... Yeah.. Be afraid... :wondering:

All jokes aside though, I've seen some of your coils and all I can say is that I am not worthy. Keep them builds coming, you have a great talent.

(Disclaimer : I am no master coilbuilder, I'm not even close to a noob coilbuilder... And yes, I shamelessly googled poor coil builds and posted someone else's pic :--P )

Welcome @Hilmar

Looking forward to see how close you can come to my coilbuilding skill. Just one of my many awesome builds...

5.jpg

I see that look of amazement on your face... Yeah.. Be afraid... :wondering:

All jokes aside though, I've seen some of your coils and all I can say is that I am not worthy. Keep them builds coming, you have a great talent.

(Disclaimer : I am no master coilbuilder, I'm not even close to a noob coilbuilder... And yes, I shamelessly googled poor coil builds and posted someone else's pic :--P )
Thank you @baksteen8168
I see your build kung-fu is strong (as well as your google searching skills ;)). I feel I have my work cut out for me.

But seriously, I appreciate the compliment. Thank you so much

Welcome to the forum @Hilmar . I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. We have several coil experts on the forum who I'm sure will be eager to contact you regarding the dark underworld of exotic coil building.

jj.jpg

Maybe they will invite you to join their union :):)

thPIVHBPTK.jpg

Hi fellow DIYers

I'm Royce from Durban.

I've been mixing for about 1 and a half years now and I really enjoy creating flavours for my friends and myself especially. It's a big saving for me as I sell enough to my mates to cover my monthly expenses and make a profit.

My preferred flavours include creams, puddings, cereals, fruit and menthol mixes and don't forget STRAWBERRY. I'm definitely the biggest strawberry fan on here.

I'm always willing to learn more about DIYing and helping others along the way where I can.

Welcome to the forum @RoyceM89
All the best with your DIY
Nice avatar pic ;-)

Hello.

I been vaping for 6 months now. I started out with a pen device but quickly realised that it's its capacity to deliver hits that satisfy my craving for nicotine was wanting. So i got a Smok AL85. I'm very happy with this device.

When it comes to the health issues related to vaping I am of the opinion that vaping is much healthier than cigarettes. Any online media that tries to diss vaping is always met with the same response from me.... "This post has been sponsored by Benson & Hedges".

Happy vaping!

Hi all, I'm Nicola, new to this forum. I have been a vaper for 6 years, this has come with its fair share of frustrations but thankfully nothing has pushed me back to the dark side (cigarettes). Excited to learn and share! Vape on \m/

Hello.

I been vaping for 6 months now. I started out with a pen device but quickly realised that it's its capacity to deliver hits that satisfy my craving for nicotine was wanting. So i got a Smok AL85. I'm very happy with this device.

When it comes to the health issues related to vaping I am of the opinion that vaping is much healthier than cigarettes. Any online media that tries to diss vaping is always met with the same response from me.... "This post has been sponsored by Benson & Hedges".

Happy vaping!
Most welcome to the forum @Waters. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. There is a little vape meet near you this Saturday. Happy vaping.

Hi all, I'm Nicola, new to this forum. I have been a vaper for 6 years, this has come with its fair share of frustrations but thankfully nothing has pushed me back to the dark side (cigarettes). Excited to learn and share! Vape on \m/
Most welcome to the forum @Vaper's Publication. Yeah, you have done a lot of vape pioneering for sure. Glad you kept the dark side at bay. Much easier nowadays. Happy vaping.

Hello.

Happy vaping!
Welcome to the forum @Waters !

Glad to hear you have had success, and congratulations for kicking the cigs!

What sort of juices do you enjoy?

Welcome to the forum Nicola!

I managed to chat to your partner at VapeCon, awesome to see you here with us!

Hello.

Happy vaping!
Welcome to the forum @Waters enjoy your stay:wave1:

Welcome to the forum @Vaper's Publication enjoy your stay:wave1:

Hello.

Happy vaping!

Welcome to the forum @Waters

Hi Im new. Bought a vape to give up smoking a month ago (Gen3 dual + Single Zeus RTA, Kanthal claptons running at .12), now im hooked. Came here for some advice on building coils for TC, ive been building on a Wotofo dual Cubed with 24ga SS (learning and making mistakes), and to pick up on mixing skills. Have a good day.

Hi Im new. Bought a vape to give up smoking a month ago (Gen3 dual + Single Zeus RTA, Kanthal claptons running at .12), now im hooked. Came here for some advice on building coils for TC, ive been building on a Wotofo dual Cubed with 24ga SS (learning and making mistakes), and to pick up on mixing skills. Have a good day.
Welcome aboard @Joe_Doe !

Congrats on kicking the smokes in the proverbial! Hope you find the answers to your questions, and more here!

Welcome to the forum @Joe_Doe

Back