Introduce Yourselves:

thanks guys. have been picking up tips, silently reading. Will ask when things get tricky. also currently loving that gbomb macaroon conspiracy, holy be jeezuz

Good evening, I have kicked the stinkies for 3 months now :). Started on a Ravanger X (The wife is currently using this one as she is busy kicking stinkies as well). Currently using Ohm Boy with Drop Dead and loving it. Thought it was good idea to join the SA Vaping community on these lovely forums as a registered user ;)

I would like to give a BIG shout out to KZOR. His videos helped so much with my transition to vaping. I was in a bad place and just came outa hospital. His video's helped me seal the vape deal. KZOR your the reason i am vaping today. You saved my life. Much love KZOR.

KZOR your the reason i am vaping today.
What an amazing thing to read. You are most welcome and i am so glad to hear that you finding yourself in a much better place these days.
I doubt there is anything better to hear from a viewer than what you think i contributed to. :)
Hope you stay strong and enjoy the vape for a long time to come. :clap:
Stick to this forum and you will discover a herd of helpful folk. :thumbup:

In 2008, I received by post my ordered Twisp, which I sucked on and sucked on like it was a pen, because it looked like one, needn't no button nor tank, and looked really high tech when you suck on a glowing pen in public and smoke comes forth out of your head.

An smoker of the tobacco leaves, now rehabilitated and once more could taste food.

Then through the years a few twisp models followed, no vapes and mods and tanks and heaven knows what else yet. I used each until the atomizer was a crisped grimy gritty diesel engine stump looking thing.

Then the people of the wagon mountain traded with me and I had a Kangertech with a rebuildable coil (rba rtda what shall me call it). i never built a coil though, not at that point.

But yet, the leaf of the tobacco beckoned, even though its prices in the markets where yonder high of Raant.

Alas, three years ago I acquired my lostvape dna and it looks like a weapon because it is one. first i'll blind you with the vapour and then i'll vapewhip you with the mod which weighs about the same as a lower leg prosthesis. It has a babybeast leakity leak tank for now, until i can get coils for my crown tank, and the mod itself is held together by an industrial steel snap-clip and all the leather finish is gone from it, but it can heat up a coil with precision audi can only imagine.

I mix my own juice mostly and i do a horrible job of it mostly. i have had some good results in the dessert department, markedly with butterscotch, and also cuban cigar flavors, but the most bestest everest coilbooze i've ever in my life tasted was of the making of my own hand when i mixed bubble gum and vanilla ice cream...

i will be going past the people of the wagon mountain again tomorrow to purchase coils for my crown and more of those concentrates and some vg and some bottles to mix in because that's what one does.

And now, I must go. I've said too much already.

watch out for the under cover surveillance detail, it's all in their numberplates, look for your initials and your birthdate, you'll find it, and you'll know, because it is the gift of the knowing

In 2008, I received by post my ordered Twisp, which I sucked on and sucked on like it was a pen, because it looked like one, needn't no button nor tank, and looked really high tech when you suck on a glowing pen in public and smoke comes forth out of your head.

An smoker of the tobacco leaves, now rehabilitated and once more could taste food.

Then through the years a few twisp models followed, no vapes and mods and tanks and heaven knows what else yet. I used each until the atomizer was a crisped grimy gritty diesel engine stump looking thing.

Then the people of the wagon mountain traded with me and I had a Kangertech with a rebuildable coil (rba rtda what shall me call it). i never built a coil though, not at that point.

But yet, the leaf of the tobacco beckoned, even though its prices in the markets where yonder high of Raant.

Alas, three years ago I acquired my lostvape dna and it looks like a weapon because it is one. first i'll blind you with the vapour and then i'll vapewhip you with the mod which weighs about the same as a lower leg prosthesis. It has a babybeast leakity leak tank for now, until i can get coils for my crown tank, and the mod itself is held together by an industrial steel snap-clip and all the leather finish is gone from it, but it can heat up a coil with precision audi can only imagine.

I mix my own juice mostly and i do a horrible job of it mostly. i have had some good results in the dessert department, markedly with butterscotch, and also cuban cigar flavors, but the most bestest everest coilbooze i've ever in my life tasted was of the making of my own hand when i mixed bubble gum and vanilla ice cream...

i will be going past the people of the wagon mountain again tomorrow to purchase coils for my crown and more of those concentrates and some vg and some bottles to mix in because that's what one does.

watch out for the under cover surveillance detail, it's all in their numberplates, look for your initials and your birthdate, you'll find it, and you'll know, because it is the gift of the knowing
Very much welcome @Unkl Platz , I can see you are going to fit right in. And no, you have not said too much. You have hardly said anything yet, so speak up and ask as much as you wish. Thats what we do here.

Welcome and enjoy.

Regards

Hello ecigssa!
It's my first post.
I use vaping about two years. I prefer a MTL devices.
Hope I'll found much interesing in this forum.

Good evening, I have kicked the stinkies for 3 months now :). Started on a Ravanger X (The wife is currently using this one as she is busy kicking stinkies as well). Currently using Ohm Boy with Drop Dead and loving it. Thought it was good idea to join the SA Vaping community on these lovely forums as a registered user ;)

I would like to give a BIG shout out to KZOR. His videos helped so much with my transition to vaping. I was in a bad place and just came outa hospital. His video's helped me seal the vape deal. KZOR your the reason i am vaping today. You saved my life. Much love KZOR.

Warm welcome to the forum @Eugene van Eeden
Congrats on the vaping and its great to hear how @KZOR 's videos helped you!
Enjoy the forum and all the best from here

@KZOR big ups to you for this kind of feedback!

Welcome ot the forum @Unkl Platz
Congrats on the vaping. You have had a long journey indeed!
Lots of great info on here and there's so many helpful folk in the DIY subforums, check it out
All the best

Hello ecigssa!
It's my first post.
I use vaping about two years. I prefer a MTL devices.
Hope I'll found much interesing in this forum.

Welcome @Largo
Hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots of MTL vapers here too.

Welcome to the forum @Eugene van Eeden

Welcome to the forum @Unkl Platz

Welcome @Largo :hi: enjoy your stay. I also prefer MTL with 18mg nic tobacco juice.

Back