Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All,

My name is Jaco Ludick and I have been vaping since December 2016. I have been using ecigssa fir about a year now and only recently joined as I started DIYing as well. Hope to get lots of tips and tricks and thanks for an awesome site guys!

Hi All,

My name is Jaco Ludick and I have been vaping since December 2016. I have been using ecigssa fir about a year now and only recently joined as I started DIYing as well. Hope to get lots of tips and tricks and thanks for an awesome site guys!

Welcome to the forum @JackoWacko

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum:hi: enjoy your stay @JackoWacko .

Good Day All

I am Azam Khan, currently based in the sunshine city of Durban.... First tried my hand with the old tswip a few years ago but that didn’t last... In April of this year i again tried my hand at Vaping... Finally in July ,after 28 years , I quit smoking cigarettes... Currently enjoying the Vaping experience and looking forward to learning a whole lot on this new journey.....

Good Day All

I am Azam Khan, currently based in the sunshine city of Durban.... First tried my hand with the old tswip a few years ago but that didn’t last... In April of this year i again tried my hand at Vaping... Finally in July ,after 28 years , I quit smoking cigarettes... Currently enjoying the Vaping experience and looking forward to learning a whole lot on this new journey.....

Slms welcome to the forum @AZAM-ZN

Good Day All

Welcome to the forum:hi: @AZAM-ZN here you will find all the answers regarding Vaping.There is always a friendly member ready to help.Enjoy the journey:aaaaa: This is not just a forum with members ,it's a Vaping Family.

Hi All,

Welcome @JackoWacko
Congrats on the vaping and on joining the forum
Lots of DIY knowledge and helpful DIY experts here.
Enjoy and all the best

Good Day All

Welcome to the forum @AZAM-ZN
Big congrats on kicking the stinkies after 28 years! Great achievement
Wishing you all the best from here and enjoy your stay
Feel free to ask questions as you go along. We are very lucky to have lots of experienced and helpful vapers here.

Welcome to the forum @AZAM-ZN and @JackoWacko . Congrats to both of you for giving up the stinkies. The forum is useful for DIY, hardware, help, reviews etc. It's great for chatting to people who have similar interests. We differ in opinions regularly but always remain friends.

untitllhed.png

I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you!

Hi! I am Elmien from Secunda. I bought a Twisp about 3 years ago, used it for a few months, then started smoking again. I am back onto vaping again now for about two weeks. Hoping to get some ideas here for where to go next.

Hi! I am Elmien from Secunda. I bought a Twisp about 3 years ago, used it for a few months, then started smoking again. I am back onto vaping again now for about two weeks. Hoping to get some ideas here for where to go next.

Warm welcome @Elmien
Congrats that you back on the vaping again for 2 weeks!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

If you want some advice on what to go for next, perhaps give us an idea of what type of vaping you like (mouth to lung or direct lung) and what you are vaping at the moment. I am sure you will get good advice here

Welcome to the forum @Elmien . CONGRATS on the two weeks being :smoke: free again. Enjoy your stay.

Warm welcome @Elmien
Congrats that you back on the vaping again for 2 weeks!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

If you want some advice on what to go for next, perhaps give us an idea of what type of vaping you like (mouth to lung or direct lung) and what you are vaping at the moment. I am sure you will get good advice here

I have no idea. I just started looking into vaping properly today. At the moment I have a Twisp Edge. I have not tried anything else. The amount of information is a bit overwhelming, so I would appreciate any advice.

I have no idea. I just started looking into vaping properly today. At the moment I have a Twisp Edge. I have not tried anything else. The amount of information is a bit overwhelming, so I would appreciate any advice.
Presuming MTL (mouth to lung, like a cigarette) and commercial coils (not building your own coils) for a start, go for:
  1. Twisp Arcus AIO (all in one) OR
  2. Aspire Spryte AIO

what made you go back to smoking if i may ask?

Dont worry @Elmien - I know what you mean about information overload.
I think the best is to get something similar to what you had before - something easy to use and reliable - that can get you going and keep you off the cigarettes.

I dont know much about the latest starter gear today but I agree with @Andre 's suggestions above
Check out the new Twisp Arcus AIO - I believe it is in Twisp kiosks at the moment -

A good thing is to try if you can to go to a Twisp kiosk or other vape shop and try a few things there to see what you like. A very important thing is to get two or three different juices that you like so you can change it up a bit
The juice is often overlooked as a vital part of enjoying the vape.

Back