Introduce Yourselves:

Hello to all :)

I just started vaping about a month ago and bought myself a SMOK stick V8 but a week later upgraded to a single coil Zeus RTA (I got hooked very quick :p).

I really enjoy the fruity flavors but last week I got introduced to Tempest Ice, a light menthol flavor, and wow I think I like the menthols even more!

I've read through some threads on here before registering and I know I'm going to enjoy it here :)

I just started vaping about a month ago and bought myself a SMOK stick V8 but a week later upgraded to a single coil Zeus RTA (I got hooked very quick :p).

I really enjoy the fruity flavors but last week I got introduced to Tempest Ice, a light menthol flavor, and wow I think I like the menthols even more!

I've read through some threads on here before registering and I know I'm going to enjoy it here :)

welcome, glad to have you

Welcome to the forum :hi: @Jansen . Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum @Jansen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugger off BendyMike you fat Spammer! :-@

Just to explain this post… the admin and mods spend a lot of time killing spam posts and this person came on and acted like a real vaper only to start posting spam adverts for a Chinese website. We spend a lot of time making ECIGSSA a happy place to be without being bombarded by spam adverts. Supporting Vendors have their own threads and they support the forum and promote their own products in their section… and then you get these spammers that don’t contribute in any way and just want to post their irritating adverts in general forums…

We love Vapers and supporting Vendors… and we hate Spammers!

ECIGSSA is for Vapers!

Hi all sorry this is my second post should have been first.

I quit the nastys about 5 months ago tried cold turkey for 3 weeks then started vaping before I strangled someone.
Good for them and me not so good for the wallet

Hit the ground running and seems to be no stopping

Happy vapes to all.

Hi all sorry this is my second post should have been first.

I quit the nastys about 5 months ago tried cold turkey for 3 weeks then started vaping before I strangled someone.
Good for them and me not so good for the wallet

Hit the ground running and seems to be no stopping

Happy vapes to all.

Welcome to the forum :hi: @hroosthuiz enjoy your stay.

Hey there everyone and G'day from Australia.
I got into vaping through my Father who was a daily smoker of 38 years. After seeing him make the switch and how much it helped him to quit smoking I began investigatingthe world of vaping. So much has changed and the options are almost endless now.

As for me personally I love to use the vaporesso Polar with a SKRR sub-ohm tank. It works beautifully and currently vaping green apple sour by Kilo Liquids. Lovely stuff.

Enjoy yourselves and look forward to networking with the members here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum @hroosthuiz . Congratulations on giving up the stinkies.

If you want to limit the financial damage I can't recommend DIY juice making highly enough. If you use other people's recipes it is a really simple process. You will save up to 80% on your juice bill. Take a look at @RichJB 's DIY Primer. He has provided all the information you will need.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

Back