Introduce Yourselves:

I've been using ego range for over a year now and recently got my hands on a Krager pro tank 3 glassomiser so i have been experimenting with that. I haven't found any good retailers in natal so have getting my toys online for myself and a few mates.

even us other kzn'ers order online. it's where the goodies are.
go add your general locations here, kzn doesnt have enough dots
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/where-are-you-located.957/

Thanks guys and girl, thanks for al the welcomes and support, should have my vapes her on wensday.

Welcome to the best forum ever puffing crow. Hope you can kick that filthy habit and move onto vaping! We all here rooting for you

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

SubOhm Vaper is based in KZN, Richards Bay. If all goes we'll have a retail location here in no time.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I am Arohan, I've been vamping for the past 3 years and officially of cigs for the past few months, actually of nicotine... I am from Durban. Found this forum and couldn't stop reading.

Awesome stuff people!!

Welcome @Arohan - "vamping" is a great way of putting it - LOL
Congrats, enjoy the forum
We have a special place here...
All the best with your vaping

Hi everybodys,

My name is Cedric, I am IT manager at retail company, I have been on the stinky s for about 20 years now, last ten years about pack and half on bad day,

I have tried ecigs, before the one that looks like cigarettes, but not much happiness there,

I was so happy to come across the ecigssa forum, I have been reading the forums and WOW, I am so exited about it all, I have ordered some toys and am so hopping to get off the stinking s in time (No promises). I have this voice in my head that is telling me to stop.

Welcome @PuffingCrow - cool name

Wishing you all the best with your vaping - you are considering a great thing (stopping the stinkies)!

I also tried those cig-alikes a few years ago but it hardly worked. Mind you, the fairly recent ones (like GreenSmoke) are not too bad. But don't worry, there is a whole range of gear out there that is much, much better.

Take it slow and enjoy the journey

SubOhm Vaper is based in KZN, Richards Bay. If all goes we'll have a retail location here in no time.

Is it Vapor or Vaper?

It's Vapor. Think Swiftkey automatically changed that. Maybe I typed it wrong.

Hello Everyone. Rob's the name been at this Vapeing thing for a few days. Thanks to Mr Fishy for the support and directing me here. If all goes well I suppose I will be another one of his converts. wasn't my intention to cut stinkies completely but have had 5 in the past 4 days. Thats a lot less than 30 - 40 a day. I am looking forward to the journey.

Welcome @Robert Howes that's grait news. Good luck on your vaping journey. And brace yourself for all the fun and Intel you will get from this amazing forum.

Hello Everyone. Rob's the name been at this Vapeing thing for a few days. Thanks to Mr Fishy for the support and directing me here. If all goes well I suppose I will be another one of his converts. wasn't my intention to cut stinkies completely but have had 5 in the past 4 days. Thats a lot less than 30 - 40 a day. I am looking forward to the journey.
Most welcome to the forum, Rob. Yes, my story too - never intended to stop smoking when I started vaping, but around day 5 I suddenly noticed I only had 1 stinky - and that was it - from 80 a day mind you. Feel free to browse around and shoot if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Warmest welcomes to all the new forum members, i'm sure you will all love it here as much as we all do :) Some really amazing people on here that are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences with all us noobs!

Welcome @Robert Howes - just take it easy, most of us weaned ourselves from the stinkies over a couple of weeks or so. Before you realise, vaping will be much more satisfying than the stinkies. Wish you the best on your progress.

Welcome Rob I'm sure you'll enjoy the transfer from stinkies to vaping awesomeness.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We'll done on your vaping journey so far, it's gonna be an awesome ride. @Robert Howes

And a very warm welcome Rob! I was gonna fine you for buying a Twisp but we all started there and you have already cut down dramatically so you are forgiven! Plus you know the finemaster and that always helps too!

Feel free to ask for advice because there a really nice bunch of helpful people here and I would probably be back on stinkies if it wasn't for all the guidance I got here!

Welcome Rob. You will be off the stinkies in no time. Took me 4 days and I couldn't bear the taste.

Welcome aboard the awesome train to all the new members :) We hope you enjoy the ride! Dont be shy to ask, noone here judges and everyone is helpful :) We all had to start somewhere

Welcome aboard @Robert Howes !
You are doing a great thing
Enjoy the forum
We hav a great place

Welcome to all the new members. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

Welcome noobs may your stay here be fun filled entertaining and educational. Most importantly spend wisely. This hobby gets addictive. I love it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back