Introduce Yourselves:

Hello To The Ecigssa Family.

My Name is Siven from Durban. Been vaping on and off since 2010.. Really got Back into the Game in 2017. First proper mod - Voopoo Two Resin Kit. First Flavour - Cola Man. Current Set ups - JKM on a Gen 3. Fatality M25 on a Drag v2. Drop Solo on a Aegis Mini... Also use Stigs Pods..

Im here to learn and grow as a vaper and meet good people.

I favour Flavour!!!

Hey Everyone

I trust you are all well and vaping strong

I started vaping last year in November...Just for the fun of it, was still on normal cigarettes...Got really sick in December and decided to quit the next day and it was hard so I bought a set up that weekend and been vaping strong since...so 9 months of no cigarettes...feel alot better and more energetic

I am currently using three set-ups...Puma 200w with a Zeus Dual...Drag v1 with a Rebirth and NVC2 with a wasp nano and I also have a Drop Dead RDA

First vape was a Smok V8 stick my nephews and then I got the drag and Zeus.

Wanting some high end stuff now and saving towards that..

I watch a ton of reviews and try my best at keep up to date with the latest vape news and equipment

Planning on getting into Squonking aswell but will see.

Any way thats my vaping experience in a nutshell

Have a blessed day further

My Name is Siven from Durban. Been vaping on and off since 2010.. Really got Back into the Game in 2017. First proper mod - Voopoo Two Resin Kit. First Flavour - Cola Man. Current Set ups - JKM on a Gen 3. Fatality M25 on a Drag v2. Drop Solo on a Aegis Mini... Also use Stigs Pods..

I favour Flavour!!!

Welcome to the forum @SivenZN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone

I trust you are all well and vaping strong

I started vaping last year in November...Just for the fun of it, was still on normal cigarettes...Got really sick in December and decided to quit the next day and it was hard so I bought a set up that weekend and been vaping strong since...so 9 months of no cigarettes...feel alot better and more energetic

I am currently using three set-ups...Puma 200w with a Zeus Dual...Drag v1 with a Rebirth and NVC2 with a wasp nano and I also have a Drop Dead RDA

First vape was a Smok V8 stick my nephews and then I got the drag and Zeus.

Wanting some high end stuff now and saving towards that..

I watch a ton of reviews and try my best at keep up to date with the latest vape news and equipment

Planning on getting into Squonking aswell but will see.

Any way thats my vaping experience in a nutshell

Have a blessed day further

Welcome to the forum @NaveshM04

I favour Flavour!!!

Welcome to the forum @SivenZN .

Some nice kit you ave there. Enjoy your time with us and don't be afraid to ask questions.....any questions.

th74TBT8PI.jpg

Hey guys! I'm Chantal, and I've been vaping for about 4 years now. I use an Asmodus Minikin V2, with a Wotofo Profile Unity RTA (I just started building my own coils a few months ago, lol). Really looking forward to Vapecon!

I'm a graphic designer at a private university, love heavy metal, and petting all the animals that comes my way :smile:

Hey guys! I'm Chantal, and I've been vaping for about 4 years now. I use an Asmodus Minikin V2, with a Wotofo Profile Unity RTA (I just started building my own coils a few months ago, lol). Really looking forward to Vapecon!

I'm a graphic designer at a private university, love heavy metal, and petting all the animals that comes my way :smile:
Welcome to the forum @Chantellabella .Enjoy your stay.

@Chantellabella, we're happy to have you with us!

abstract-welcome.jpg

Hey guys my Name is Sparky aka Mark

I'm here in the West Rand due to work, I miss Pretoria alot,

I started vaping I guess when it started here in SA (from the Montana traders when it was those horrible pencil looking things with wierd looking cartidges)
My first kinda mod thingy was the eleaf Pico.

Now I have a puma 200w with a Solomon 3
I love desert flavors and looking forward to the VapeCon this year (first time ever)

I'm going to buy a mod, a Zeus x tank and some juices and I hope there will be DIY stands cause I'm running low on supplies

Well this is me hope I didn't mess the intro up

Last edited:

I started vaping I guess when it started here in SA (from the Montana traders when it was those horrible pencil looking things with wierd looking cartidges)

I love desert flavors and looking forward to the VapeCon this year (first time ever)

I'm going to buy a mod and a Zeus x mod and some juices and I hope there will be DIY stands cause I'm running low on supplies

Welcome to the big vaping family @SparkySA .Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum @Chantellabella

I'm going to buy a mod, a Zeus x tank and some juices and I hope there will be DIY stands cause I'm running low on supplies

Welcome to the forum @SparkySA

Hi All,Michael from Witbank,been vaping for 2years now & have an stabwood addiction

Back