Introduce Yourselves:

Hallo everyone new here was on elr well still am but everyone there is abroad needed a S.A forum so hope to grow here started vaping 7months back 4months off the smokes and mixing my own juice but no sucses yet im from port elizabeth hope to meet some more vapers from port elizabeth.

Hallo everyone new here was on elr well still am but everyone there is abroad needed a S.A forum so hope to grow here started vaping 7months back 4months off the smokes and mixing my own juice but no sucses yet im from port elizabeth hope to meet some more vapers from port elizabeth.

Welcome to the forum @THE REAPER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Bea.
I've been vaping now for 2 years. No more stinkies (used to smoke for about 12 years)
I'm still wanting to learn a ton more about vaping and maybe one day dabble in some in some DIY.
Been popping in on this site for the last 1.5 years. Figured it was time to join for good cos the community vibe is amazing here.

So hello :aplastao:

hello

Welcome to the forum @THE REAPER
Congrats on the vaping
So much to learn here from so many passionate, experienced and helpful vapers
Enjoy your stay

Hi fellow Vapers! I recently joined, perhaps driven by the availability of time to explore an activity that occupies much my regular time. In this journey I've been made aware of how many aspects of vaping I'm totally unaware of! Cigarettes are easy, same brand, same routines, and 20 per day!!
I was directed to this Forum by the few mils of juice I had left during Lock Down, and the decision that I want to mix my own (IN AMPLE QUANTITIES) not to be left dry again...ever!
As a former smoker, I wanted to change to vaping, and bought my first device, a Smok Stik V8, which leaked like hell, and eventually I returned to the Stuyvesants. ( In my Avatar the leaking even attracted a moth to my Smok while watching lions in Mabua, Botswana).
On a subsequent trip in Third Bridge in Moremi, I ran out of smokes but had packed my Smok and some juice. There, I bought a packet of 20's for R95... and that was my last! On a recent trip to Zambia I ran out of juice, and bought ciggies, but on returning to SA I reverted to the vaping.
I owned the initial Smok, a Kangertech Nebox (loved it!!) and now puff on an Aegis Solo! Preference for fruity juices, with some desserts for a diversion, and occasionally a hint of Ice! All at 3mg. Soon to be mixing my own..
Apologies for the biography!

Welcome to the forum @Birkie. Congrats on quitting the stinkies. Make sure like me to have a good 6 months worth of juice/cotton stock and you won’t need to look back again! It hurts the pocket a bit in the beginning but then you just need to maintain your stock levels. You never know when the next epidemic will be:facepalm:

Hi fellow Vapers! I recently joined, perhaps driven by the availability of time to explore an activity that occupies much my regular time. In this journey I've been made aware of how many aspects of vaping I'm totally unaware of! Cigarettes are easy, same brand, same routines, and 20 per day!!
I was directed to this Forum by the few mils of juice I had left during Lock Down, and the decision that I want to mix my own (IN AMPLE QUANTITIES) not to be left dry again...ever!
As a former smoker, I wanted to change to vaping, and bought my first device, a Smok Stik V8, which leaked like hell, and eventually I returned to the Stuyvesants. ( In my Avatar the leaking even attracted a moth to my Smok while watching lions in Mabua, Botswana).
On a subsequent trip in Third Bridge in Moremi, I ran out of smokes but had packed my Smok and some juice. There, I bought a packet of 20's for R95... and that was my last! On a recent trip to Zambia I ran out of juice, and bought ciggies, but on returning to SA I reverted to the vaping.
I owned the initial Smok, a Kangertech Nebox (loved it!!) and now puff on an Aegis Solo! Preference for fruity juices, with some desserts for a diversion, and occasionally a hint of Ice! All at 3mg. Soon to be mixing my own..

Welcome to the forum @Birkie

Welcome to the forum @Birkie and thanks for the lovely intro
Wow, nice places you have travelled to! Assume that is for work?

You are 100% right - there are so many aspects to vaping - and so much to learn. Making juices, different coils, different types of devices.... the list goes on.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along
We are lucky to have so many helpful experienced vapers here

Enjoy

Hi All,

I am new to ecigssa, So more about me and how I got into vaping.

I was a smoker since the age of 14 and when I switched to vaping I was smoking 30 cigarettes a day normally.
My wife got pregnant and I decided I need to make a change.

That was a little over 4 years ago and I haven't had a cigarette again. I started out on commercial juices and was using them for around 2 years.
I got a DIY kit and have been making my own juice since then.

Favorites I make would definitely be a Strawberry and peanut butter Jam juice great all day vape, smells and tastes amazing.
I enjoy a strawberry cheesecake with graham cracker and lemon cheesecake with grahams cracker a lot too.

I am in the IT industry working on Linux servers mostly but do networking, advanced routing and firewalls.

Hi All,

I was a smoker since the age of 14 and when I switched to vaping I was smoking 30 cigarettes a day normally.

That was a little over 4 years ago and I haven't had a cigarette again. I started out on commercial juices and was using them for around 2 years.

Favorites I make would definitely be a Strawberry and peanut butter Jam juice great all day vape, smells and tastes amazing.
I enjoy a strawberry cheesecake with graham cracker and lemon cheesecake with grahams cracker a lot too.

I am in the IT industry working on Linux servers mostly but do networking, advanced routing and firewalls.
Welcome and well done getting off the stinkies

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Welcome Birkie, we also enjoy our over landing and Mabua remains one of our favorites. Don't worry learning to mix juice and make your own coils is easier than managing a dual battery system and solar panels. Much the same principles actually.
I also learnt DIY in order that I would have plenty stock in the bush and be able to make a coil, in fact this has led me to look more for rebuildables than the commercial coils.
Man I wish I was in Mabua now.
IMG_8664.JPG

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Malimbar

Hi there,
I switched 4 years ago. Took 5 weeks to never want a stinky a again. I feel fitter and healthier than I have for a long time. Love trying different flavors. Have even started cbd during the lockdown. It’s not as good as nicotine and gives me very vivid dreams:openmouth: I use a twisp cue and a Renova zero. Didn’t stock up before lockdown so yesterday’s announcement from the minister is very disappointing. Does any one know where I can get some help (not talking therapy):smiley:

Howdy all.
Newby to the forum and doing my good deeds.

Myself and my missus stopped smoking last year and have been on the juice since then - loving it, no regrets (with exception to not being able to get juice now during the lockdown).

After 30 years of smoking, many failed attempts to stop Im a happy camping vaper.

Hi all,André here.

I smoked for about twenty years,pack and a half a day,bought a Twisp for myself one birthday a few years ago and stopped cigs same day. Reckon about seven years ago....one or two relapses,but very brief.

Dead rabbit RTA on a squid ind. double barrel.Love Most juice by Loaded & Twist.

Out of all liquid as of last night.

That’s that.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-30_14-42-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-30_14-42-34.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2020-4-30_14-42-34.png
    upload_2020-4-30_14-42-34.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi there,
I switched 4 years ago. Took 5 weeks to never want a stinky a again. I feel fitter and healthier than I have for a long time. Love trying different flavors. Have even started cbd during the lockdown. It’s not as good as nicotine and gives me very vivid dreams:openmouth: I use a twisp cue and a Renova zero. Didn’t stock up before lockdown so yesterday’s announcement from the minister is very disappointing. Does any one know where I can get some help (not talking therapy):smiley:

Welcome to the forum @Ibaneza

Howdy all.
Newby to the forum and doing my good deeds.

Myself and my missus stopped smoking last year and have been on the juice since then - loving it, no regrets (with exception to not being able to get juice now during the lockdown).

After 30 years of smoking, many failed attempts to stop Im a happy camping vaper.

Welcome to the forum @shabsta

Hi all,André here.

I smoked for about twenty years,pack and a half a day,bought a Twisp for myself one birthday a few years ago and stopped cigs same day. Reckon about seven years ago....one or two relapses,but very brief.

Dead rabbit RTA on a squid ind. double barrel.Love Most juice by Loaded & Twist.

Out of all liquid as of last night.

That’s that.

Welcome to the forum @AKS

Back