Introduce Yourselves:

Hellow Alawhie and welcome my man.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hahahaha:D thought it'd be a little hypocritical to smoke whilst telling patients not to, you know. I'm stuck in the middle of exams right now... sweating blood lol. But I'll be sure to message you all more often as soon as this is all over next week (If I don't have to rewrite anything that is). Loving this friendly buzz here. Noticed on some of the US forums that alota newcomers were being crapped on for "silly" questions etc lol. Nothing like that happening here:)
Remember from my student days (law) many moons ago that my med buddies had to suffer through volumes and volumes of intricate information for the exams. Law was a holiday in comparison. Best of luck with the exams.

Remember from my student days (law) many moons ago that my med buddies had to suffer through volumes and volumes of intricate information for the exams. Law was a holiday in comparison. Best of luck with the exams.
My brother will be studying law as from next year. Applied at UWC and was accepted. Great field to be in. Have a buddy here in stellies that's also doing the same and he say's he'd not wana do anything else. Do you find it to be a stressful job Matthee? Would be nice for my brother to get a little insight from someone that is practicing in the field :)

My brother will be studying law as from next year. Applied at UWC and was accepted. Great field to be in. Have a buddy here in stellies that's also doing the same and he say's he'd not wana do anything else. Do you find it to be a stressful job Matthee? Would be nice for my brother to get a little insight from someone that is practicing in the field :)
Practicing law is very stressful. I am more in a corporate environment, which is better. All jobs have stress, depends how you manage it methinks. Managing people, which I did for many years, probably takes the most out of you.

Hi all, i am the Zodiac :D been vaping since March this year, work at Speedway Motors, Cape Town. Had my last analogue on the way driving to buy my first vape unit. Since then, i have had a few of the new cool new toys that has come out since, however, always go back to my trusted Evod.

I hope that my stay here will be both beneficial to the fellow vapers here and myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The zodiac has finally arrived. Slm bru hoefaa

Hi all, i am the Zodiac :D been vaping since March this year, work at Speedway Motors, Cape Town. Had my last analogue on the way driving to buy my first vape unit. Since then, i have had a few of the new cool new toys that has come out since, however, always go back to my trusted Evod.

I hope that my stay here will be both beneficial to the fellow vapers here and myself :)

Welcome, Zodiac. Congrats on leaving the stinkies behind. Beneficial - absolutely, we learn from one another.

Welcome!
wow on stopping in one go. Most of us at least held on to the burning cigs for like a week or more.

Welcome, Zodiac. Congrats on leaving the stinkies behind. Beneficial - absolutely, we learn from one another.
Thanks Matthee, @CraftyZA, i was determined to quit ciggies, and i have tried everything. I was at a point where i quit quitting :D When i was introduced to vaping, i thought to myself that this was the last last thing i'm going to try to quit. Thankfully i didn't give up before trying vaping, and it has changed my life for the better. I feel so much better, and i tell my story to everyone, encouraging them to try it too :)

Welcome Zodiac. Always great to hear everyone's stories. Makes one feel like we all in this together ;-) All the best

Halloo, my name is Jana - From Centurion.
Been vaping for ...uhm.... 9 months now... I think - never fell of the wagon. not missing the stinkies at all.

I am not such a serious vapour anymore, the Evod battery keeps for a month without charging hehe

Geez! a month on evod battery? Then a coil lasts 6 - 8 months?

Been vaping for ...uhm.... 9 months now... I think - never fell of the wagon. not missing the stinkies at all.

I am not such a serious vapour anymore, the Evod battery keeps for a month without charging hehe

Welcome Jana :) And thats an awesome achievement! Well done!

Welcome jana. Hope you enjoy your stay. Evod battery a whole month with out charging lol

Hi Jana, welcome to the forum !!

welcome and i can believe the traffic bit. durban boy that i am i nearly had a panic attack at the freeway congestion between jhb and pretoria a bunch of years ago. and i was in the passenger seat ;)

Welcome Jana - Huge congrats on leaving the stinkies behind. Your vaping is in the same league as HRH's. I vape like I smoked - a lot!

Back