Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all, so glad I stumbled on this forum - seems like a great SA community.

I've only been vaping for approx. 2.5 months now but have totally converted from being a 40+ a day smoker for over 25 years. In all honesty, I never really wanted to give up because I enjoyed smoking so much. Since taking up vaping no more morning cough and no more stink. Happiness!

Welcome vaalboy - always happy to have new people around here - I thought I was the winner here at 20 a day for 27 years, but I think I am now a distant third :)

Hi Everyone!!! I'm Alawhie :) Am a second year med student at Stellenbosch University (so I guess from what I've seen by now, that I'm the baby here:confused: - Everyone else is working already). I've been vaping for around about 7 or 8 months now. Started out on one of those crappy Green smoke things and then gradually made my way up the ladder. Currently using an Innokin SVD, couple of mech clones and RBA's (also mostly fasttech clones). Haven't touched an analogue since I started:cool:. Am really keen on giving D.I.Y e-liquids a shot... Soon hopefully:)

Have alota fam members that ended up settling in GP eventually too. Wonder what everyone's been finding so attractive on that side lol... Are the 'bucks' better there, or what? enlighten me....

Welcome Vaalboy and Alawhie. Enjoy the forum, collectively it has huge knowledge from the experienced members.

welcome to all the new members :)

glad to have all you guys on board, im sure theres a lot of knowledge circulating on the forum so none of us will ever be lost.

vape on

Hi all, so glad I stumbled on this forum - seems like a great SA community.

I've only been vaping for approx. 2.5 months now but have totally converted from being a 40+ a day smoker for over 25 years. In all honesty, I never really wanted to give up because I enjoyed smoking so much. Since taking up vaping no more morning cough and no more stink. Happiness!
Hi Vaalboy, most welcome. Huge congrats on the 2+ months off the stinkies! 142 days for me now as you can see from my signature banner. Does make a huge difference in so many respects.

Hi Everyone!!! I'm Alawhie :) Am a second year med student at Stellenbosch University (so I guess from what I've seen by now, that I'm the baby here:confused: - Everyone else is working already). I've been vaping for around about 7 or 8 months now. Started out on one of those crappy Green smoke things and then gradually made my way up the ladder. Currently using an Innokin SVD, couple of mech clones and RBA's (also mostly fasttech clones). Haven't touched an analogue since I started:cool:. Am really keen on giving D.I.Y e-liquids a shot... Soon hopefully:)
Hi Alawhie - Welcome to the forum. Maybe baby in years, but certainly not in vaping! 7/8 months smoke free is no mean achievement - congrats. Don't be a stranger on the forum in between dissecting cadavers:).

Have alota fam members that ended up settling in GP eventually too. Wonder what everyone's been finding so attractive on that side lol... Are the 'bucks' better there, or what? enlighten me....
Welcome!!
Much better... but I will give it up for a life over there. As long as i can put the kids through school, and have a decent size house with a pool and a lekker braai place, I'm happy. And a vape budget. other than that, i dont need much more than that!

Welcome to all the new members, we hope you find your vaping experience and the experience on the forum mighty pleasurable

Welcome!!
Much better... but I will give it up for a life over there. As long as i can put the kids through school, and have a decent size house with a pool and a lekker braai place, I'm happy. And a vape budget. other than that, i dont need much more than that!
I second you on that Crafty;) The Vaperican Dream!!!

Hi Alawhie - Welcome to the forum. Maybe baby in years, but certainly not in vaping! 7/8 months smoke free is no mean achievement - congrats. Don't be a stranger on the forum in between dissecting cadavers:).
Hahahaha:D thought it'd be a little hypocritical to smoke whilst telling patients not to, you know. I'm stuck in the middle of exams right now... sweating blood lol. But I'll be sure to message you all more often as soon as this is all over next week (If I don't have to rewrite anything that is). Loving this friendly buzz here. Noticed on some of the US forums that alota newcomers were being crapped on for "silly" questions etc lol. Nothing like that happening here:)

Noticed on some of the US forums that alota newcomers were being crapped on for "silly" questions etc lol. Nothing like that happening here:)
Yeah, you will find a lot of that here. Since day one(ish) it has only been a spirit of helpfulness, and support here. That's just how we roll! :D

Back