Introduce Yourselves:

Ok guys, since my interest is mostly in the building and modding arena, where is the best place to post some of my pics and maybe answer a few questions of fellow interested builders / modders? Who knows who Raidy is? The Genisis journey? Anyone familiar with those terms?

Ok guys, since my interest is mostly in the building and modding arena, where is the best place to post some of my pics and maybe answer a few questions of fellow interested builders / modders? Who knows who Raidy is? The Genisis journey? Anyone familiar with those terms?

Best place would be to start your own thread in this forum: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/electronic-cigarette-mods/

No, those terms would be new to most of us. So feel free to go into details. Maybe a story line breaking it up in chunks with a new post for each chunk, but whatever suits your style. We shall follow with interest.

Isn't Raidy that German or English guy that invented the Genisis atty wire mesh, kanthal, bottom tank feeding system. "Coil" sits outside the top of the tank like a dripper would?

Greetings all. Noob here. Just started vaping 15 days ago, been cigarette free for 15 days too. Got handed a Twisp by my mom as she wasn't using hers anymore and I haven't looked back since. Will be looking to upgrade in a month or 2 but would first like to learn a bit more about vaping before I proceed with this new found hobby.

Greetings all. Noob here. Just started vaping 15 days ago, been cigarette free for 15 days too. Got handed a Twisp by my mom as she wasn't using hers anymore and I haven't looked back since. Will be looking to upgrade in a month or 2 but would first like to learn a bit more about vaping before I proceed with this new found hobby.
Welcome!

You have come to the right place. Be prepared to be poor.

Thanks, Baksteen.
I am prepared to be poor. This will just be another hobby on my list. The wife approves so i'm all set :rock:

Hi @Humbolt ! Congrats on the 15 days! That's awesome!
Enjoy the forum and share your journey with us!

Thanks @TylerD
@baksteen8168 Yeah well ill be saving money on cigarettes (pack a day smoker) so that money will be pumped into this. I will keep it reasonable, though. Happy wife = Happy life, as they say :rofl:

Isn't Raidy that German or English guy that invented the Genisis atty wire mesh, kanthal, bottom tank feeding system. "Coil" sits outside the top of the tank like a dripper would?

Indeed, I was there when he introduced his noble idea. It kinda rocked the entire vaping community at the time and many of the current designs are based on his original idea - with a few tweeks.

Indeed, I was there when he introduced his noble idea. It kinda rocked the entire vaping community at the time and many of the current designs are based on his original idea - with a few tweeks.

That must have been an experience I'm sure. Would love the see the mod you made. Welcome to the forum always tons of ideas and innovations going around.

Congrats on your 15 days stinkie free :rock: and a warm welcome to the forum

welcome Humbolt. 15 days is fantastic keep it up.the forum has all the info to get started and then some.

Welcome @Humbolt. 15 days is awesome. Keep it up and keep vaping

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Humbolt
Well done on the 15 days! Great achievement. Twisp also got me off the stinkies
Enjoy the forum and good luck for the journey

Hi everyone, I am from Pta and have been smoking for 20 odd years now. Last week I had no idea what vaping was and now I don't even miss the stinkies. Amazing. Never thought it would happen ?

Anyway, I am just going to ask if you guys don't mind, and sorry if it has been asked before but I am so confused right now. I cannot afford to keep on buying these Green Smoke cartos. Have been refilling them but they won't last that long.

So: does anyone know where I can get an adapter that will allow me to screw on a clearo? I think Green Smoke batteries are 808-d2, but a lot of the online stores only say 808 adapter and there is a difference between d1 and d2 right?

I like the Green Smoke batteries and don't want to buy another system right now, rather make the progression with time. So if anyone has some suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Hi there and welcome @Triskele. Unfortunately I can't help with ur question but u have definitely come to the right place to look for answers.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome! ? This is a brave new world.
Hi and Welcome to the forum :)

The 808 format is not very common and the range of parts and accessories for them are very scarce, my advice would be to consider moving over to the 510 format of connectors as soon as you budget allows.

Back