Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all, been vaping for a few weeks now, haven't had a real cig in about a week, very keen on the whole vaping scene, looking at getting a decent set up soon when I have enough moola!:)

Welcome @TommyL
Congrats on the week without cigs!
Enjoy the forum. Its a great place

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum but an avid old hand at vaping and I'm glad to be part of this forum .
I will still update my profile a bit later when I get the time.

Welcome @Arriwyks
Love your avatar pic!
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place!

Hi everyone. Name is leon. I am a voith gearbox technician. Of the smokes for 4 mounths and enjoying vaping a lot.

Welcome @Leon
See you joined a while back. Thanks for introducing youself
Congrats on the 4 months. Great going
Enjoy

Hi guys n gals, my name is Andre but you can call me Boertjie. Have been an active member of an international forum for a long time. Have been vaping for 4 years and 11 months... :happy:

Since the very beginning I have been modding and playing and building - trying to find that magic vape machine. Since I found it I have not really been active in the other forum. Have been vaping on my home made atomizer for almost 2 years now - the same one I mean. There is now commercial product available that comes close in my opinion. :p

Anyways, nice to see a South African forum! Nice being here!

Welcome @Boer
Great to have a veteran like you on board
Would love to see a pic of your home made atomiser that has kept you going for 2 years. Wow!
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here

Hey all, been vaping for a few weeks now, haven't had a real cig in about a week, very keen on the whole vaping scene, looking at getting a decent set up soon when I have enough moola!:)
Welcome :rock:
Well done on your week stinkie free!
What setup are you running at the moment?

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum but an avid old hand at vaping and I'm glad to be part of this forum .
I will still update my profile a bit later when I get the time.
Welcome to forum :)

Please share your vaping journey with us when you have a chance, it's always interesting to read about the advanced vapers stories from where it started to where they are now :rock:

Hi everyone. Name is leon. I am a voith gearbox technician. Of the smokes for 4 mounths and enjoying vaping a lot.
A warm welcome to the forum, well done on your month long vaping journey :rock:

Hi guys n gals, my name is Andre but you can call me Boertjie. Have been an active member of an international forum for a long time. Have been vaping for 4 years and 11 months... :happy:

Since the very beginning I have been modding and playing and building - trying to find that magic vape machine. Since I found it I have not really been active in the other forum. Have been vaping on my home made atomizer for almost 2 years now - the same one I mean. There is now commercial product available that comes close in my opinion. :p

Wow welcome boertjie! 4 years and your own built mod! What a journey :rock:
Well done, looking forward to your input on the forum :)

Most welcome naamgenoot. Of course we are now all dying to hear about your vaping journey, especially the details (with pictures) of your home made atomizer. Happy vaping.
PS: Feel free to change the "Noob vaper" under your avatar to a custom title. Go to "Personal details" under your name top right. You certainly are a vape pioneer, not a noob.

Sorry I created a new account from the one above

Hi Everyone
I've been fully vaping for the last 7 weeks (except for 3 days due to no juice :().
I was given a kanger T3 by a friend as well as a battery but no charger last year.
I searched and searched and could not find anything local, then about 8 weeks ago i found a Chinese
shop that had very cheap ego ce4 kits i already knew the ce4 was not going to keep me happy but it came
with a charger. I grabbed a 2 and some hengavorn liquid and so my vaping journey began.
Since then I'm now a proud owner of :
1x itaste vv v3 (and awesome battery imho)
1x Kanger Protank mini 3 (mPT3)
2x ego v3 mega vv/vw batteries (these wont fire below 1.4 coils)
2x kayfun mini's
1x coupor cana 30w (my pride and joy).
Current Favorite Juice is VM Litchi
Also a big fan of Hengthavorn Chocolate and Blueberry.
Oh I almost forgot - I stay in Johannesburg and work in IT at a high school.

Hi Everyone
I've been fully vaping for the last 7 weeks (except for 3 days due to no juice :().
I was given a kanger T3 by a friend as well as a battery but no charger last year.
I searched and searched and could not find anything local, then about 8 weeks ago i found a Chinese
shop that had very cheap ego ce4 kits i already knew the ce4 was not going to keep me happy but it came
with a charger. I grabbed a 2 and some hengavorn liquid and so my vaping journey began.
2x kayfun mini's
Most welcome. You are well on your way. Happy vaping.

Welcome to our little corner of the web @Boer .... we need details of your home built machine, we're nosy like that ;)

...with pics, or it didn't happen :D

Hi All

Vaping for 3 weeks now and off the 40 analogues per day. Feeling great and have lots to learn and master on my HCigar setup.

Another 6 months to go and life policies enjoy a 40 % discount/additional purchase thanks to the analogue free blood test results - coming up in March 2015.

Massive improvement in lung power wow.

Happy vaping and great health to all!

Hi All

Vaping for 3 weeks now and off the 40 analogues per day. Feeling great and have lots to learn and master on my HCigar setup.

Another 6 months to go and life policies enjoy a 40 % discount/additional purchase thanks to the analogue free blood test results - coming up in March 2015.

Congrats and welcome @mistyspace
Good going
Enjoy the forum - we have a great place here!

Thanks Andre, how do i change my forum name ? :confused:.
You send a PM request to one of the administrators, try @Alex - the others are either lazy, ignorant or too busy.:D.
To do a PM go to your Inbox at the top right and hover over it. Select "Start a new conversation". Type in "Alex" opposite "Participants", do the rest, start....

Hi All

Most welcome. Yes the positive effects manifest quite soon. Happy vaping.

You send a PM request to one of the administrators, try @Alex - the others are either lazy, ignorant or too busy.:D.
To do a PM go to your Inbox at the top right and hover over it. Select "Start a new conversation". Type in "Alex" opposite "Participants", do the rest, start....
Thanks

Hi Everyone
2x kayfun mini's
Welcome to the forum, wow what a journey you've had so far :)
Enjoy and vape strong :rock:

Hi All

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum
Well done on your journey so far!
You're doing great :rock:

Back