Introduce Yourselves:

Hey everyone.

Big newbie here. I actually started vaping last Friday(also had my last cig on friday as well), when I bought the MVP 2.0. Was never really a heavy smoker, but liked the ritual of taking a break during work and having a smoke outside. Non-smokers don't realise how great taking a break is :p

Looking forward to having some intense discussions and learning more about this awesome alternative to regular smokes.

p.s. Thanks for the great site!
Welcome to the forum and welcome to a whole new clean way of life :D

Howsit guys
Been vaping for 14 months now and still going strong.
I used to smoke a pack of analogues a day and since the day I started, I'm down to 3 per day (after meals)
I've tried different juices over the past year but somehow I've been loyal to the Liqua range from day one.
Any suggestions?

Howsit guys
Been vaping for 14 months now and still going strong.
I used to smoke a pack of analogues a day and since the day I started, I'm down to 3 per day (after meals)
I've tried different juices over the past year but somehow I've been loyal to the Liqua range from day one.
Any suggestions?

Do you like Menthol? If you do then Menthol Ice from Vapour Mountain is simply perfect!

Do you like Menthol? If you do then Menthol Ice from Vapour Mountain is simply perfect!
Not a big fan of the Menthols, but love the Energy drinks, Red Bull and Coffee flavours.
Thanks... shall check out the Vapour Mountain range.

Thanks dudes, yeah I've just realised there's actually quite a bit to learn here. I don't know half of what anyone's saying in the classifieds lol, overwhelming.

Should get the gist of it quickly though :)

Welcome

You can't go wrong with a Vision Spinner 2 battery.

So I got sorted yesterday! Vision Spinner 2 + Nautilus Mini :) enjoying it so far, could use a few more juices though lol. Shot for all the recommendations and advice :rolleyes:

Hi all,

New to the forum, I'm yet to take some time to have a look around but thought this should be my first stop!

Looking to get a starter kit of some sorts so gotta make my way to the classifieds :D

I've stopped smoking ciggs for about a year and slowly picked it up again not too long ago. So figured maybe I should get me a decent vape and kick the ciggies for good...

Welcome @Zef

I am sure you will be able to find some kit that allows you to kick the stinkies for good. My advice is dont try go too cheap and if you can, see if you can try before yon buy. Remember that you need enougg budget to find juices that you really like. A juice that you love can make all the difference.

All the best and enjoy the forum.

Thanks man, got myself a nice set up yesterday so now to stock up on some juice! I see myself upgrading soon though lol.

Hey everyone.

Big newbie here. I actually started vaping last Friday(also had my last cig on friday as well), when I bought the MVP 2.0. Was never really a heavy smoker, but liked the ritual of taking a break during work and having a smoke outside. Non-smokers don't realise how great taking a break is :p

Looking forward to having some intense discussions and learning more about this awesome alternative to regular smokes.

p.s. Thanks for the great site!

Welcome @Moist

I agree with you fully on the merits of taking a smoke break. Also, it forces many desk bound workers to stretch their legs and adjust their eyes off their screens several times a day, which is a good thing.

All the best with your vaping and enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

Not a big fan of the Menthols, but love the Energy drinks, Red Bull and Coffee flavours.
Thanks... shall check out the Vapour Mountain range.

Wecome @Zico and congrats on cutting down on the stinkies.
You're on 3 stinkies per day. Just curious, why do you still need them? Do you find the vaping not intense enough? Or havent you found flavours you like enough?

I liked the Rebel (red bull) flavour from Twisp and have tried a few others including Liqua but they were either too sweet or had a synthetic taste. If you find a great one, let me know

Coffee is a very tough flavour. Some like it mild and creamy while others like it strong and bitter. Vapour Mountain has a very strong roasted one. Vape King has a milder creamier one. I think a mix of a bit of VM in the VK makes for a superb vape. Try those and you can adjust to suit your taste. I have tried several other simple coffee vapes but none blew me away. I didnt like Liqua. TopQ was quite nice and Synfonya (not available at eciggies anymore) was nice but they only had 9mg. I continue hunting. Rocket Sheep Booster from Subohm vapor is said to be divine but its a complex juice. I still need to try that. Hopefully CraftVapour will come out with a good coffee too. I believe they are working on it.

Al the best

Hello! I'm Hana. Been vaping for almost two months. Haven't touched a cigarette since, and have no desire to. I Vape on multiple devices, but prefer mech mods. Also an aspiring cloud chaser.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Hana Koneko :)

I'm glad to hear you've been stinky free for a whole 2 months already, and having fun with it :D

Hi everyone, Franco here, I have been casual smoking for over 10 years now,even though I can't stand the smell, have been looking for alternative for years if I knew about vaping would have started earlier. I usually smoke for a week or two in times of high stress and quite, but since I got my twisp starter pack 13 days ago I have been chain vaping ever since, with no signs of stopping soon. I have started with 0.9 mg #1 tobecco flavour and 18 mg polar mint mixture as I find the 18mg strong but bearable and the 0.9 mg not so satisfying. want to learn more on modifying my gear or even moving to a more better device for a more satisfying vaping experience. Currently loving the twisp as it is compact and easy to carry. Hoping to improve the vaping experience, loving the fact that I can get my nicotine boost without the smell, love it, Best thing ever

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, Franco here, I have been casual smoking for over 10 years now,even though I can't stand the smell, have been looking for alternative for years if I knew about vaping would have started earlier. I usually smoke for a week or two in times of high stress and quite, but since I got my twisp starter pack 13 days ago I have been chain vaping ever since, with no signs of stopping soon. I have started with 0.9 mg #1 tobecco flavour and 18 mg polar mint mixture as I find the 18mg strong but bearable and the 0.9 mg not so satisfying. want to learn more on modifying my gear or even moving to a more better device for a more satisfying vaping experience. Currently loving the twisp as it is compact and easy to carry. Hoping to improve the vaping experience, loving the fact that I can get my nicotine boost without the smell, love it, Best thing ever

hi @franco2235 and welcome to the forum

congrats on your 13 stinky free days!!!

it just gets better and better as each day passes

if you have questions, please feel free to ask

vape on

Welcome to the forum

Hello all, noob over here :)

So according to Vapemate, it's been 87 days, and a scary 2491 stinkies avoided. Except for one night in Hong Kong, where, apparently, vaping is illegal...

VapeMob has been instrumental in the transformation to digital; didn't even want to try, but stopped the day I got my Ego twister + Titan. I only lasted about 2 weeks before the upgrade bug hit. Currently I'm vaping a Vamo V3(I think) with a Russian 91% on drip mode @ 1.3 ohm, both found in Shenzhen.

Back