Introduce Yourselves:

Hello Forum,

Been stinking since I was 16 (10 years ago), started at a few a day and now closing in on a pack a day very quickly with the stress of work...

This past weekend my younger brother showed me the Twisp he had bought and I tried it and wasn't convinced at first. But after finishing an entire pack in a day - which was bought at a garage for R40 - I decided that was that.

Before buying the Twisp I decided to do some research and I totally did not expect that there was so much more to vaping - it's like a whole new world out here!

After deciding against the Twisp after hearing it and its juices are over-priced, I went over to the Vape Shop in Melrose Arch and purchased an Eleaf Ikit starter pack with Liqua 18mg Bright Tobacco and 18mg Berry Mix, and so far am very pleased! Haven't touched a stinky since.

I will be looking into getting something more advanced in a month or so, but I'm already afraid of getting in too deep as I've just started playing golf which has quickly become an obsession and cannot afford another one!

Anyways...
Happy Vaping!

Congrats on kicking the habit @Wesley !

It only gets easier :D

and welcome to this great forum

Hi all.
My name is Michael I reside in Durbanville, Cape Town. I have been using an EGO ce4 for the past six months. but i think it is time to upgrade.:D
I am really looking forward to perusing this properly.
Cheers :-D

Hi all.
My name is Michael I reside in Durbanville, Cape Town. I have been using an EGO ce4 for the past six months. but i think it is time to upgrade.:D

Hi @Michaelsa! Welcome aboard! You have come to the right place! You will find us a friendly and helpful bunch! If you need help and or advice just shout!

Hi all.
Welcome to the forum @Michaelsa , well done on using that ce4 for a whole 6 months, it's quite an achievement. ;)

I used them for a whole year, went through 5 dual kits before finding that there were better things out there, looking back now I can't imagine how I managed. Definitely time for an upgrade, you're in for a treat :)

Welcome to the forum @Michaelsa , well done on using that ce4 for a whole 6 months, it's quite an achievement. ;)

I used them for a whole year, went through 5 dual kits before finding that there were better things out there, looking back now I can't imagine how I managed. Definitely time for an upgrade, you're in for a treat :)
I fully agree, thanks mate. :rofl:

Hey guys,

Been vaping for idk how many years but many. Started with a Quitcig (or something) starter kit (think they were just called 510's back then). Have tried all sorts of devices since then, but only really getting into re-buildables and sub-ohm vaping now. I guess I was always satisfied with my "normal e-cig" upgrades to cartomizers/clearo's/low resistance coils/vv twists etc until I saw some of Rip Trippers vids. Since then I've been pretty infatuated with re-building.

Next up for me (gonna have to wait a little while though) is building the 576 amp mechanical box mod! xD
Welcome to the forum :) I'm glad to hear vaping is working out well for you and that you're having fun ;)

Hi all.
hi @Michaelsa and welcome to the forum.

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask

vape on!!!

Hello all. I've been smoking up on cigs for about 8 years. decided to quit about 2 months back and I'm currently on a lungbuddy CE5 while I wait for my mods. I haven't yet fallen of since the first week I started but since I get my nic fix I manage to fight the urges for that heavy feeling of a cig. hope we can get along well and have fun. Peace, Love and Unity

Welcome @Witu
Enjoy the vaping and fight that craving!
All the best for the mods
Enjoy the forum

Hello Forum,

Been stinking since I was 16 (10 years ago), started at a few a day and now closing in on a pack a day very quickly with the stress of work...

This past weekend my younger brother showed me the Twisp he had bought and I tried it and wasn't convinced at first. But after finishing an entire pack in a day - which was bought at a garage for R40 - I decided that was that.

Before buying the Twisp I decided to do some research and I totally did not expect that there was so much more to vaping - it's like a whole new world out here!

After deciding against the Twisp after hearing it and its juices are over-priced, I went over to the Vape Shop in Melrose Arch and purchased an Eleaf Ikit starter pack with Liqua 18mg Bright Tobacco and 18mg Berry Mix, and so far am very pleased! Haven't touched a stinky since.

I will be looking into getting something more advanced in a month or so, but I'm already afraid of getting in too deep as I've just started playing golf which has quickly become an obsession and cannot afford another one!

Anyways...
Happy Vaping!

Welcome @Wesley
Great to see people doing research before they buy
You are right - this forum does seem like a gateway to a whole new world!
Good idea to be careful of spending on vaping with the new golf obsession underway ;-)
You will then have to decide between the latest mod or Ping driver ... Tough choice for a vaping golfer

All the best and enjoy the forum. We have a great place here

Hey guys,

Been vaping for idk how many years but many. Started with a Quitcig (or something) starter kit (think they were just called 510's back then). Have tried all sorts of devices since then, but only really getting into re-buildables and sub-ohm vaping now. I guess I was always satisfied with my "normal e-cig" upgrades to cartomizers/clearo's/low resistance coils/vv twists etc until I saw some of Rip Trippers vids. Since then I've been pretty infatuated with re-building.

Next up for me (gonna have to wait a little while though) is building the 576 amp mechanical box mod! xD

Welcome @tetrasect
Enjoy the forum!
Go easy on that high current box mod ;-)

Hi all.

Welcome @Michaelsa
All the best for your vaping and your upgrade.
Enjoy the forum and peruse as much as you can before deciding
Feel free to ask for advice

Hi fellow Vapers, a little about myself. Iv'e been a casual smoker for years and could never kick the habit until recently. I still remember how excited I was owning my first device( Iolite Portable Vaporizer), and the heartbreak when it broke. I then moved back to smoking the nasty stuff. Some years later I came across eciggies and bought myself an evic joytech and loved it. I sold the beast to my neighbor when he had a stroke some months later and hes been vaping happily ever since no problems. I recently was introduced to sub ohm vaping by a colleague and friend and have been vaping happily ever since. Also bought my own mixing kit and waiting for my first batch to seap(really excited). Vaping for me is freedom from the bondage of smoke and ash, the foul odours produced, the bitter stale tastes it leaves behind, and the multitude of side effects to my health. Thanks to this revolution I can now breath again...fresh air never smelt this damn good!

Hi fellow Vapers, a little about myself. Iv'e been a casual smoker for years and could never kick the habit until recently. I still remember how excited I was owning my first device( Iolite Portable Vaporizer), and the heartbreak when it broke. I then moved back to smoking the nasty stuff. Some years later I came across eciggies and bought myself an evic joytech and loved it. I sold the beast to my neighbor when he had a stroke some months later and hes been vaping happily ever since no problems. I recently was introduced to sub ohm vaping by a colleague and friend and have been vaping happily ever since. Also bought my own mixing kit and waiting for my first batch to seap(really excited). Vaping for me is freedom from the bondage of smoke and ash, the foul odours produced, the bitter stale tastes it leaves behind, and the multitude of side effects to my health. Thanks to this revolution I can now breath again...fresh air never smelt this damn good!

Welcome @Koobz
I agree with you about vaping being freedom from the bondage of smoke and ash.
Very well expressed!

Good luck for the DIY mixing.

All the best and enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

Welcome to the forum @Koobz, I'm sure you will find a wealth of info and useful advice around here :)

Enjoy :D

Back