Introduce Yourselves:

Well, Harare, I live in Alex park and work on Newlands. Where did you used to stay up here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe use PM for this sort of chat as you are hijacking the thread, please. Go to inbox top right - start a conversation.

Hi there born and bred cape townian been a smoker for 5 years and vaping for 3. Huge fan of the aspire nautilus and other bottom coil atomizers. Looking forward to getting my hands on a hana mini

Hi guys, been here for a while just gettimg to know the forum. Im from benoni. Switched to vape 3/4 months ago.all good:) love it. Its my new hobby now.
Hope to see you all at the next vapemeet.

Hi guys, been here for a while just gettimg to know the forum. Im from benoni. Switched to vape 3/4 months ago.all good:) love it. Its my new hobby now.
Most welcome. Congrats on the 3/4 months - a huge accomplishment. And yes, became a hobby for many of us. Happy vaping.

Hi there Im from Cape Town. Been a smoker for 5years and vaper for 2 never went back.
Vtr ex
134 ex
Svd ex
Evod ex
Hana dna 30 mini with mini nautilus current

Hi there Im from Cape Town. Been a smoker for 5years and vaper for 2 never went back.
Vtr ex
134 ex
Svd ex
Evod ex
Hana dna 30 mini with mini nautilus current
Most welcome. Congrats on your 2 years stinky free - an awesome achievement. You can add your location underneath your avatar if you want. Go to your name top right, click on personal details...... Happy vaping.

Hi my name is Jacques. I have been vaping for about 6 weeks now, havn't had a cigarette in about 4 weeks and will never again. I'm from krugersdorp. The good people from Vape King helped me with my first e-cig purchase and I helped 5 people move over to vaping. Glad to be on here and hope to learn more. Keep it up everyone!

Hi my name is Jacques. I have been vaping for about 6 weeks now, havn't had a cigarette in about 4 weeks and will never again. I'm from krugersdorp. The good people from Vape King helped me with my first e-cig purchase and I helped 5 people move over to vaping. Glad to be on here and hope to learn more. Keep it up everyone!

Most Welcome to the Forum @Jacques :hi:

Congratulations on having quit the stinkies and for vaping exclusively for 4 Weeks :D :clap:

Superb job on already having 5 converts in only such a short space of time. Im sure you'll be converting many more as you go along!

We have a great forum with loads of info and plenty to learn :rock:

If you have any questions or need any advice, we are all here to help!

All the best. Vape strong :rock:

Welcome @Jacques, congrats on being stinky free for a whole month already. With the right gear and juice you will never need or want a stinky ever again. You're very fortunate to be close to someone who knows their stuff :)

Enjoy the forum ;)

Hi there born and bred cape townian been a smoker for 5 years and vaping for 3. Huge fan of the aspire nautilus and other bottom coil atomizers. Looking forward to getting my hands on a hana mini

Welcome to the forum @gman211991
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay here

Welcome @Jacob_Ventura
Congrats on making the switch to vaping! It has become a hobby for many
The next JHB vapemeet has not been set but it should take place before the end of the year
Enjoy the forum

Welcome @Jacques
Congrats on the 4 weeks cigarette free. Great achievement!
And well done on helping others to convert.
All the best and enjoy the forum.

A nice warm welcome to all our new members, congrats to all jumping on the vaping train and managing to steer clear of those stinkies that used to have their death grips around our throats :rock:

Hope you all have loads of fun here with us and enjoy all the amazing research that this forum provides, if there's any questions just shout, there are loads of knowledgeable people around that are always willing to give some advice :)

@wazarmoto
@Jonita
@VapeJedi
@gman211991
@Jacob_Ventura
@Jacques

Vape strong and Rock hard :rock:

Back