Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everybody.
Lee from Bloem. Vaping for about 5 months & been enjoying every minute of it!
I must say this forum has taught me a lot.............
Just a big "thanks" to everybody for their input & help.

I keep learning that most of the nicest people are vapers!
Most welcome. Congrats on the 5 months - a huge accomplishment. One of these days the Freestate vapers will have their own vape meet. Happy vaping.

Welcome guys. :)

Most welcome. Congrats on the 5 months - a huge accomplishment. One of these days the Freestate vapers will have their own vape meet. Happy vaping.
Thanks @Andre. You know the Free Staters............ either too much, or nothing at all!

Hello and welcome to the forum @dannler, @zimbovapster & @Lee :D

Hope you guys enjoy the forum, we are a pretty friendly, semi-crazy bunch of people. Have a look around and spend a bit of time digging through the wealth of information we've been gathering, if you need help just shout, there's bound to be someone who can help ;)

Hey Kyle, welcome to le forum el vape. I'm new too. Dig the Mechs.

Orlo Vapers

I'm Chad. Vape King's latest twist convert. Been smoking the twist for about two months. I feel a little raped by the price and what you get in a 3 year old technology but hey, it got me off of the stinky's as you guys put it. After the first week I had to replace my first coil as I wasn't getting enough vapour. A week after that the flavour dropped off and again no vapour. I did a lot of research and reading and whilst specifically looking for information pertaining to the twist device and coils, there was SO MUCH more out there relating to vaping. Mechs, Mods, RBA's ad infinitum. After about 6 new coils, 4 bottles of fluid and two extra batteries for the two twists i had originally purchased i thought, how the hell is this going to save ANY money. (after doing some math it does in the long run but I'm more of an instant gratification person) I wanted an upgrade, something new, Something better, stronger, something that lasted longer.

In a nutshell I gave the store a shout yesterday as I'd been trying to find time to get through there for a month to see what was on offer. Managed to get there in no time flat and got me a nautilus mini tank with two spinner 2's and a charger. I am still getting used to the Vapor flavours as I'm very much au fait with the twist fluid flavours. I like them. My pocket doesn't. I'll adapt and try new fluids.

A big thanks to Vape King and whoever the hell invented this tech. The groups that refined it, the companies that pioneer and strive for perfection, the enthusiasts that review and provide newb's like me the information needed to make informed decisions and gain a little more perspective into the scene, the devices, the flavours and everything that goes along with it.

I'm looking forward to hanging around here.

Thanks Guys

(also, This nautilus min and vision spinner. They are worth every red penny. I tried out the smoke at I think 20w? zomfg. Thats going to be my next purchase I think. That, two batteries and a charger. Then I think I'll be good for a little bit. :) )

Welcome @Chad

Thanks for the intro. By the way, I assume you mean Twisp, not "Twist"? Lol

All the best for your vaping. Amazing to read your intro because I remember exactly how you felt when discovering the huge world of vaping and started upgrading your gear. Marvellous!

Well done for getting off the stinkies. Great achievement. I think the money we spend on spoiling ourselves on gear and juices is well worth it!

Enjoy the journey !

Hi Guys,

My names JP, been vaping for the past month and a half. Haven't bought a pack of stinkies since my first puff. I'm amazed at how easy it was to get of the stinkies after 15 years of a pack a day. My journey has just begun.

Have a great day.

Welcome @oom_koos
Congrats on your achievement - that is spectacular!
To go from a pack a day for 15 years to nothing is amazing. Keep it up!
Glad you found it easy. Some find it much harder than that.

Enjoy the journey and the forum. We have a great place here

PS - When you get a chance, try upload an avatar pic.

I have been vaping for more than 2 years, my first starter kit purchased at Cape Vaping Supplies.

Current gear: iTaste MVP with iClear30.

Welcome @izzo
Wow, 2 years makes you quite a veteran here!
Enjoy the forum!

Howzit Folks,

Call me Nibbler, it's all good. Been my nick since before the Internet.
My profile shows the Finland flag due to the fact that I am at work and on our VPN Network, Finland being our Management centre. I am based in Randburg and live in Jukskeipark.

I stopped smoking cigarettes just over 2 months ago and have not looked back since. I taste food better, I smell better, not like the bottom of a used ashtray, I feel better. I'm diabetic, type-2 and my blood-sugar levels are just fine, vaping has not in any way affected this. On the contrary, I just feel healthier overall.

I am in the I.T. industry, have been for over 30 years. I love my SciFi & Fantasy movies and series and have many terrabytes online at home.
I am a devout EVE Online player, have been since early 2011, which makes me kind of new to the game, but I find it highly entertaining.

Down to Vaping - Short version - I love it. I have a modest iTazte MVP with the Aspire Nautilus Mini. What an awesome combination!
I recently purchased a Kayfun 3 and building the coils & wicking is a piece of cake, in my opinion. It's also very satisfying. My only niggle with the Kayfun is that you have to babysit it. In other words, keep it standing up straight, be very careful (and specific) how you refill it, be careful not to turn the bottom screw too tight, else you have yourself a short-circuit.

Thus far I have shopped at Vape King, bought all my kit and juices there. Friendly and helpful folks, thanks guys (and gal). I intend "gifting" myself a christmas present in the form of another Mod and head kit very soon.

My current favourite juice is 1/3 Peanut Butter mixed with 2/3 Banana. Love it and yes, it reminds me of Elvis' Breakfast, I'm old enough to remember the legend.

I love vaping, especially nice big clouds. I hope to be vaping for many years to come.

See you folks online o7

Welcome @Nibbler

Thanks for such a superb introduction. You touched on all the topics and have given a clear idea of where you are in the vaping journey as well as a bit of background on yourself. Thanks for the headsup on the Finland flag ;-)

Glad to hear its working out for you and congrats on the switch. Vaping has changed the lives of many on this forum, myself included. Not only just from feeling better but also the fun aspect.

Enjoy the forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

hi there my name is wayne.i hail from witbank mpumalanga. im a diesel apprentice at anglo american. i have stared vaping about a month ago,im busy trying to get me a whole mechanical mod assembly(i have been googling the do's and dont's about mech mods since i started) i have never smoked "stinkies" i just enjoy the vapour production.

Hi @dannler

I see you have posted a number of posts before but I can't remember if you had previously introduced yourself here on this thread.

You are most welcome on the forum and I mean no offence but I have to say this to you

If you didn't smoke real cigarettes before, I strongly suggest you don't get into vaping.
Unless you strictly stick to zero nicotine juice.

In my view, there is no point getting addicted to nicotine if you were not addicted to it before...

For those that were smoking, I think vaping is a great healthier alternative.
But for those lucky enough to have never smoked, I say rather stay away.

Hi everybody.
Lee from Bloem. Vaping for about 5 months & been enjoying every minute of it!
I must say this forum has taught me a lot.............
Just a big "thanks" to everybody for their input & help.

I keep learning that most of the nicest people are vapers!

Welcome @Lee and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the 5 months vaping.

I agree, us vapers are a great bunch. I think it's because we are all in this together - i.e. to stop stinkies and move to something healthier.

Glad you are learning from the forum. We certainly have a great place here with wonderful people
All the best

Howdy to the newcomers :D

@Lee
@zimbovapster
@dannler

WIshing you guys all the best for your vaping journey!

We have a great place here with super awesome people :rock:

Don't be afraid to shout if you ever need any help or advice :D

@Yiannaki Im Greek too. My real name is Pantelis. What do Greeks know about vaping?

Kalimera ;)

e731a2b2d4bc40f66d734f3845e5a9e2.jpg

Greeks also make the best food at weddings and christenings!

Back