Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome home @sovielenamen and @SpaceRot.

Most of us can attribute kicking smoking to the Twisps, but once you taste some of the other juices available, most people will quickly move on in flavors and in gear. Twisp's biggest downfall in my opinion is that they have no variable voltage options, and the top coil design on the Twisp leads to constant mouthfuls of juice when tilting the device to wick the coils. That was my experience anyway.
If you stick to Twisp flavors, then bear in mind that they are very well suited to the Twisp kit, which is likely their biggest upside too.

@sovielenamen, as @Andre mentioned, the iStick and the Nautilus Mini is a great combo. I've had the Nautilus Mini for a few months now and not a lot of other commercial tanks can beat that for flavor at the same price. The iStick does have it's quirks, as the positive pin tends to push down when inserting atomisers that have a longer 510 pin, causing the positive pin to push down over time & short every so often. To prevent this, you can also get the iStick Bending Adapter which has a spring loaded pin for the atomiser connection. The iStick has been very well received worldwide due it's excellent price / performance ratio for such a small device.
They are still selling like hotcakes, so finding someone with stock might actually end up being the biggest problem.

Enough waffling, but do enjoy your stay.

Hi all, Johan AKA Junior happy to have found the site through Patrick & Debbie of Vape King Pretoria, I'm a vew k"s from thear place so that's nice and stated vaping right from the start from V Kings gear and juice. the site is great so far in terms of all the info, links ext... I"m 35 male single and been vaping for 3 months now..... lekke Mann

Welcome to the forum @jhs_jr . Well done in the 3 months vaping. Awesome to see how the community is growing. Enjoy your stay here and be sure to share all your experiences with us. Happy vaping

Hey everyone!

Gamma here. Been lurking on the forum for some time but finally registered and decided to contribute.
Been vaping for about 2 months now. Bought a cheap CE5 (yea yea I was stupid) because I wanted to save money, and only after one day was over it and bought myself a Kanger Evod starting kit and so far very happy with it.

Trying to get my dad to get of the cigs as well but that is a battle for another day...

Looking to upgrade really soon (Will make another post later today, really really amped for some new stuff) so suggestions will be amazing.

Hi @Gamma
happy to hear your have upgraded from lurking to full member. well done on 2 months stinkie free and good luck will trying to convert your dad. I know the struggle in that one. For now i have me dad smoking and vaping side by side.
Lets us know if we can give you a hand in trying to find your upgrade gear.

Welcome @Gamma stepping out of the shadows ;-)

I can safely say that if you ask any advice on this forum you are almost certain to get all the info you will ever need - the people here are very friendly and extremely helpful :rock:

howsit guys, I am new to the vaping scene, i am not a cigarette smoker but im a fan of "Hookah pipes", but intrigued by the vaping scene, my starter setup is the aspire CF sub ohm device paired with the aspire atlantis, ive decided on this particular setup based on some advice and reviews given in this forum, this setup is giving me awesome flavour and clouds and i could not be happier,......i am now hunting down awesome flavours(zero).....any suggestions????

thanks
JJ

Welcome @jhs_jr and @Gamma. Hope you enjoy the forum.

@Gamma, plenty of info & helpful members on here, so you might get overwhelmed by all the responses for recommended gear ;)

Hi guys, I vaped before but that was about a year ago:lipssealed: fell off the wagon hard and still trying to get back on.
I want to start again but not sure what I should get.

welcome to the forum @Ebrahim
This is definitely the right place to find your way back and get back on that wagon again.
Let us know what it is you are looking for and we will assist in finding the right gear for you.

For now pop around my place i have a vv spinner and protank mini to help you get started again

welcome to the forum @Ebrahim
This is definitely the right place to find your way back and get back on that wagon again.
Let us know what it is you are looking for and we will assist in finding the right gear for you.

For now pop around my place i have a vv spinner and protank mini to help you get started again

its a variable voltage battery. It basically allows you to tune up the voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v. that will make your vape milder and stronger as you prefer. its what i used as a starter kit and what got my hooked on everything else.

its a variable voltage battery. It basically allows you to tune up the voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v. that will make your vape milder and stronger as you prefer. its what i used as a starter kit and what got my hooked on everything else.
Sounds good thanks.

HI Guys,

New to the forum, although I've checked it out several times and taken advice from you guys quite a bit.

Currently thinking of going into the e-liquid business and would like as much information from the community as possible.

I have about 40-50k to start off with and would appreciate any and all your advice.

Chat soon

HI Guys,

New to the forum, although I've checked it out several times and taken advice from you guys quite a bit.

Currently thinking of going into the e-liquid business and would like as much information from the community as possible.

I have about 40-50k to start off with and would appreciate any and all your advice.

Chat soon
Most welcome to the forum. I cannot give you any advice, maybe contact some of the vendors on the forum. Happy vaping.

Hi. Elmar here. Started vaping a month ago.
Hardware: Twisp Clearo
Liquid: Vapour Mountain (Converted from Twisp)

I have tried to quit multiple times, but to no avail.
I love the smoking habit itself, but hate the dependence and smell - vaping is working so far.
My goal it to downgrade on strenght till I am on 0mg nicotine intake and only "smoking" for the habit.

Last edited:
welcome @Vapologist as @Andre has advised you can contact the vendors via PM or their sub forum and discuss how to forward your business. Also keep in mind that if you plan to market any products going forward you would need to register as a vendor on the forum and do so via the sub forum which will be made available to you.

welcome @Elmar Prinsloo i agree with you. smoking is a habit and the worst part is the smell. i like your plan going forward and wish you well in that quest. If you need any help or wish to contribute please do not hesitate.

Greetings all,

My name is Vincent, I started vaping 1.5 years ago (after 8 years of analog smoking) and couldn't be happier. I started out with a couple of ego style batteries and some rather suspect atomizers and steadily progressed (with thanks to the boat loads of useful information on this forum) to regulated box mods and of course, the all mighty Reo. I've been lurking here for a while now and while I still don't feel like I have anything particularly useful to say, I figured it's time to come out of hiding and introduce myself :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone on this forum, this is an incredible community and an invaluable resource for vaping in SA filled to the brim with friendly and knowledgeable folk. Thanks guys!

Greetings all,

My name is Vincent, I started vaping 1.5 years ago (after 8 years of analog smoking) and couldn't be happier. I started out with a couple of ego style batteries and some rather suspect atomizers and steadily progressed (with thanks to the boat loads of useful information on this forum) to regulated box mods and of course, the all mighty Reo. I've been lurking here for a while now and while I still don't feel like I have anything particularly useful to say, I figured it's time to come out of hiding and introduce myself :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone on this forum, this is an incredible community and an invaluable resource for vaping in SA filled to the brim with friendly and knowledgeable folk. Thanks guys!

Welcome @Vincent :)

Nice to see you come out of PM's ;)

Greetings all,

Thank you for introducing yourself. Not that I have a problem with members not posting - we each have our own style. Congrats on being stinky free for such a long time - a great achievement.
And we have a Reonaut I was not aware of! Wow, please post a picture of your Reo in the Reo Mail thread so we can properly welcome you and award you the badge!
Happy vaping.

Back