Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everyone. I am 31 years old and have been smoking since I was 20. I quit smoking about two years ago and have been vaping since.

Howzit @davisvaping. Congrats on kicking the stinkies and welcome to the forum!

Hi.
I am a 53 year old "grumpy old man" . I started vaping about five months ago. I had been smoking stinkies for 35 years (about 30 per day). My original intention was to try vaping to cut down on smoking. I had no intention to quit altogether. On day one I smoked two cigarettes, one on day two, and I haven't touched a cigarette since. Crazy isn't it ? I gave up smoking without even trying !

Hi.
I am a 53 year old "grumpy old man" . I started vaping about five months ago. I had been smoking stinkies for 35 years (about 30 per day). My original intention was to try vaping to cut down on smoking. I had no intention to quit altogether. On day one I smoked two cigarettes, one on day two, and I haven't touched a cigarette since. Crazy isn't it ? I gave up smoking without even trying !
Most welcome to the forum and to the grumpy old man club. Many of us oldies around here - amazing the diversity of people vaping has brought together. Congrats on quitting the stinkies. Happy vaping.

Hi.

welcome @Puff the Magic Dragon
i can totally relate to your story. My intention was not to stop smoking either. just to use vaping as a cut down measure. and without realizing it i ended up going without stinkies and found myself vaping exclusively.
Good luck going forward

Welcome @Puff the Magic Dragon...Congrats on giving up smoking, seems it's never too late to make a change for the better and I applaud you for it - giving up a 35 habit is very impressive indeed :D

Enjoy the forum, as for me (and many others) it has become an important (and fun) part of vaping :rock:

Hi.

Well done! and welcome to the forum. As @Andre said; quite a few old grumpy men around - fortunately I'm not one of them:D

GREETINGS from Rio Rancho, New Mexico! I'm DON or DONNIE and I am pleased to now be part of the forum! I will do my best to add information if it is within the scope of my abilities. I have been 'vaping' now for just over one year and as so many know - vaping is now a way of life and without a doubt the number one reason I have been able to "kick the smoking habit"!

I recently moved into a 'mod' - a Magneto II after using only eGo style batteries with a Kanger T3S on top. I benefitted from a lot of 'hand holding' when I first began this journey and now am ready to take the next step in vaping. I will no doubt go very slowly and gather as much new information as possible reading and hopefully absorbing the vast amount of knowledge that is available.

It is a pleasure to join the group and see so many folks providing information on all aspects of vaping. THANKS AGAIN!

From Senility Central ...... Old Man Donnie

Most welcome to the forum @Donnie (USA), I'm sure you'll find we're a mad bunch of helpful vaping enthusiasts. Enjoy :)

Hi. Brand new vaper from CT. @eviltoy has been my guru into this cloudy world and I just picked up the aqua and cana that Riaz had for sale. Looking forward to lots of learning and fiddling

Welcome @wikked, glad you've already got sorted with devices from our wonderful members...you can rest assured they will be of great quality.

When you have some time, please add an avatar and your location (City) to your profile. This makes it easier to identify your posts and streamlines sales/trades etc. by knowing where you are located.

And enjoy the forum...and the new gear :rock:

Hi. Brand new vaper from CT. @eviltoy has been my guru into this cloudy world and I just picked up the aqua and cana that Riaz had for sale. Looking forward to lots of learning and fiddling
Most welcome. @eviltoy is an old hand and a great guru to have. Happy vaping and do tell us about it.

Back