Introduce Yourselves:

Hey, I'm Kirsty :) I work at Vape King in Fourways... currently vaping a pink iStick, sub tank nano with P B and Jam. If you guys have any questions regarding the shop feel free to pm me and ill see if I can help.

A very warm welcome @MiffyPuff! And thanks for the beautiful picture you drew on my parcel the other day! :rock::rock:

welcome @MiffyPuff.better late than never.the vapeking famaly is getting big.

Hi, lads and ladies.
It's my first time on this forum. I've been vaping since 2012 when a friend of mine gave me an old twisp. The cigs didn't stop until about 6months later when i got an ego/shooter combo with some papa smurf 18mg from VapeMob And i haven't touched a ciggy since.

Currently using a Sigelei 150w with a Subtank Mini (rebuilt: 26g 8wraps with organic cotton) and an ADV of either Blackbird or Moondust depending on my tastes for the day.

Here's wishing you all a fantastic weekend.

welcome to the forum @isithe3rd.and congrats on quitting the stinkys.and very nice gear you using as well buddy.

Hi all I'm zuhair excellent forum u have here. I'm not new to vaping as I started about 9 months ago but it's been off n on with the stickies but so far for the last 2 month been stinky free. I started off with those cheap ego ce4 kits and then moved onto the kangertech evod bottom coils and now solely on the twisp. I have used liqua,hangsen, ego premium e liqiud, a few other cheap ones and now on the twisp e liquid and seems to be the best from all of them. Was wondering if you guys know of any others that beat the taste and is better than the twisp range. Heard 5 pawns is the bomb of e liquid.checked on eciigies and there's a few other brands not too sure of them cos I'm looking for something without alcohol content. Have an awesome weekend guys looking forward to urls comments

Hi, lads and ladies.
It's my first time on this forum. I've been vaping since 2012 when a friend of mine gave me an old twisp. The cigs didn't stop until about 6months later when i got an ego/shooter combo with some papa smurf 18mg from VapeMob And i haven't touched a ciggy since.

Currently using a Sigelei 150w with a Subtank Mini (rebuilt: 26g 8wraps with organic cotton) and an ADV of either Blackbird or Moondust depending on my tastes for the day.

Welcome @isithe3rd

Congrats on kicking the cigs...well done - and a long time vaper too :clap:
Seems like you've taken the entire journey from twisp to Sigelei...what a ride :rock:

Enjoy the forum, and the weekend ;)

Welcome @Homeboy

Congrats on finally kicking the stinkies...doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there :clap:

The twisp e-liquid is quite nice, but there is an amazing amount of great quality locally made juices available. Some of the local vendors also stock imported juices that are great, if somewhat pricey. I'd recommend you try out as many as you can as finding your favourite juice is a bit of a process - there are just so many choices ;)

Since you are located in Durban, have you had a look at the juices available from Sir Vape, which is located in your region :) They have some local juice (the Sir Vape juices) which are really nice, and also have a great selection of imported juices (Ripe Vapes, Culture, etc) which are all great juices.

Just note that the Twisp really wasn't intended to be used with non-twisp liquids and, while I have no experience in this regard, I've read that some juices may be detrimental to the twisp coils.

If you really want to experiment with different juices it might be a good idea to get some different devices for that. For this I'd recommend you got to Vape Shop in "Gateway Theatre Of Shopping Shop G269 (next to McDonalds)" - see the website. Being a B&M store you can walk in and speak to the helpful people there who should be able to help you out. They also sell SkyBlue juices, which are some of my personal favourites.

Enjoy the forum, and good luck finding your special flavour ;)

Welcome @Homeboy

Congrats on finally kicking the stinkies...doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there :clap:

The twisp e-liquid is quite nice, but there is an amazing amount of great quality locally made juices available. Some of the local vendors also stock imported juices that are great, if somewhat pricey. I'd recommend you try out as many as you can as finding your favourite juice is a bit of a process - there are just so many choices ;)

Since you are located in Durban, have you had a look at the juices available from Sir Vape, which is located in your region :) They have some local juice (the Sir Vape juices) which are really nice, and also have a great selection of imported juices (Ripe Vapes, Culture, etc) which are all great juices.

Just note that the Twisp really wasn't intended to be used with non-twisp liquids and, while I have no experience in this regard, I've read that some juices may be detrimental to the twisp coils.

If you really want to experiment with different juices it might be a good idea to get some different devices for that. For this I'd recommend you got to Vape Shop in "Gateway Theatre Of Shopping Shop G269 (next to McDonalds)" - see the website. Being a B&M store you can walk in and speak to the helpful people there who should be able to help you out. They also sell SkyBlue juices, which are some of my personal favourites.

Enjoy the forum, and good luck finding your special flavour ;)

Thanks. Free3dom. Will def do that. Still got my evod so will give it a bash again

Hi, lads and ladies.

Welcome to the forum @isithe3rd
Congrats on the vaping and kicking the cigs for so long
As a fellow Blackbird vaper we have something in common ;-) What a juice!
Enjoy the vaping and the forum
All the best

Hi all I'm zuhair excellent forum u have here. I'm not new to vaping as I started about 9 months ago but it's been off n on with the stickies but so far for the last 2 month been stinky free. I started off with those cheap ego ce4 kits and then moved onto the kangertech evod bottom coils and now solely on the twisp. I have used liqua,hangsen, ego premium e liqiud, a few other cheap ones and now on the twisp e liquid and seems to be the best from all of them. Was wondering if you guys know of any others that beat the taste and is better than the twisp range. Heard 5 pawns is the bomb of e liquid.checked on eciigies and there's a few other brands not too sure of them cos I'm looking for something without alcohol content. Have an awesome weekend guys looking forward to urls comments

Welcome @Homeboy
Glad you found the forum
Congrats on kicking the stinkies!
There are a lot of wonderful juices out there that are waiting to be discovered.
Check out the retailers on this forum on the front page. Many of them carry their own lines of juices as well as imported lines. Take it slow and try them out. Some of them may not be ideal on the Twisp device at lower power so you may want to consider a more powerful setup
Also, read the juice reviews on this forum. You can find them under the ELiquid section.

All the best and let us know how it goes

Hello all, I'm kev mac from Rhode Island U.S.A. As a former 46 yr. Smoker I made the switch about 8mos. ago with great success. Like many others I started w/ disposables and graduated to egos and finally got a kbox, and it was off to the races. Now my main daily vape is an ipv mini 70w w/ a melo tank.I love to vape and I'm amazed at this worldwide phenomenon! Looking forward to sharing the journey with all.

Belated welcome to our forum @kev mac all the way from Rhode Island
Congrats on the switch to vaping after so long as a smoker
Enjoy your stay here

PS - when you get a moment, please upload a cool avatar image
Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right and then "avatar"
A pic that is 300 by 300 pixels works best

welcome to the forum @Homeboy.and good work of getting of the stinkies.

Hey guys,

Tom here, quite new to the whole vape thing, had a colleague @jl10101 draw me into this world. So far it's pretty rad. Been experimenting with different atomisers and am currently sitting with a 30W e-leaf and a Kanger ST mini. Runs with the RDA coil and 20W. Super smooth, lotsa vapour.

Tom out.

Hey guys,

Tom here, quite new to the whole vape thing, had a colleague @jl10101 draw me into this world. So far it's pretty rad. Been experimenting with different atomisers and am currently sitting with a 30W e-leaf and a Kanger ST mini. Runs with the RDA coil and 20W. Super smooth, lotsa vapour.

Tom out.

You have arrived :rock:

Hey guys,

Tom out.
Most welcome. Great to have someone to ease you into vaping. Enjoy and tell us about it.

Back