Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all we are new. VapeFrenzy
Excellent forum!!
Great to see so many Vapors here!!! :)
Love it!

Greetings, having just joined up following the great Vapecon on Saturday and meeting some really clued up, helpful and genuine people.

By the way this is the first forum I have ever typed on or I think even joined so if I do something wrong let me know.

I have been vaping for ten months now from a direct switch from stinkies 30 - 40 a day to green smoke and then onto twisp and now for the last two months vaping I-STICK 50 Watt with Lemo 2 and the Kango mini. Slowed down from the tobacco flavours to more of the fruity styles great choice and more satisfying.

Looking forward to learning more, I have started with building my own coils and find that, strangely enough, quite relaxing and rewarding when the coils works well like tying a fly for trout and actually catching on it.

Greetings, having just joined up following the great Vapecon on Saturday and meeting some really clued up, helpful and genuine people.

By the way this is the first forum I have ever typed on or I think even joined so if I do something wrong let me know.

I have been vaping for ten months now from a direct switch from stinkies 30 - 40 a day to green smoke and then onto twisp and now for the last two months vaping I-STICK 50 Watt with Lemo 2 and the Kango mini. Slowed down from the tobacco flavours to more of the fruity styles great choice and more satisfying.

Looking forward to learning more, I have started with building my own coils and find that, strangely enough, quite relaxing and rewarding when the coils works well like tying a fly for trout and actually catching on it.

A very warm welcome @Hawkeye! I chatted to you at VapeCon! Great to have you on board!

Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Yes, coil building is a great part of this hobby. Happy vaping.

Thank you all for all the great comments please check us out as well we just got new liquids as well...

VapeFrenzy

Hi all, name is Jared.

Been vaping since early march this year, so still a greenhorn... was at vapecon over the last weekend and had a blast..

Welcome to the forum @Hawkeye
Glad you joined after attending Vapecon

Dont worry about making mistakes regarding the forum. We will help you out. Lots of us here to guide you. Feel free to ask a question if you're not sure of something.

I know what you mean about coil building being quite relaxing. I find the same thing. Allows me to focus on something intensely for a while and takes my mind off the usual things.

Enjoy and wishing you the best for your journey

Welcome @Hawkeye

Congrats on switching to vaping, and hope you had a blast at VapeCon - I know I did :)

Glad to hear you've upgraded to some great gear - while the twisps are amazing for starting out, there is so much more to experience beyond that which a lot of vapers never get to ;)

Personally I love the fact that flavours are not limited to one specific profile (such as tobacco) and find myself switching it up every now and then. Vaping is just provides so much variety than smoking - not to mention feeling, smelling, and looking better :D

Coil building is a great way to be in control of your vaping experience - you decide how you want to vape - and it is indeed a very rewarding experience when it works out as intended. Love the fishing analogy :giggle:

Enjoy the forum :)

Welcome @Silvarius

Congrats on switching to vaping, and happy to hear you joined us for VapeCon - it really was a great time :rock:

Enjoy the forum, and the vaping :)

Been on the forum about a month or so, thanks for an awesome time at vapecon, just started a week without any stinkies and I must say I have never felt better!!! Vapecon was awesome and meeting all you lovely folks was really fun and interesting learned a lot about this new found love of mine...:hug:

Been on the forum about a month or so, thanks for an awesome time at vapecon, just started a week without any stinkies and I must say I have never felt better!!! Vapecon was awesome and meeting all you lovely folks was really fun and interesting learned a lot about this new found love of mine...:hug:
Welcome. Three weeks off the stinkies for me...I'm never going back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome @Baby Blue$

Congrats on the first week...it's a great achievement and if you stick with it you will feel better each week - it's quite remarkable how your body thanks you as time goes by. It makes the rough spots absolutely worth it ;)

Glad to hear you enjoyed VapeCon - it was a real blast :rock:

Look out for an MvC meet later this month if you want to come hang out with us vapers some more - we always have a great time ;)

Edit: and here's the link to the MvC meet thread - 21st of June in Midrand - all are welcome :)

Keep enjoying the forum, and the new love ;)

Last edited:
hey guys new to the forum but been vaping for almost 2 years now on a twisp i need something bigger now any advise would b much appreciated thanks

Welcome @ikraam

Congrats on lasting two years on a twisp - that in itself is quite an achievement ;)

What I'd recommend right now would be to wait a week or two and get yourself a Kanger Subox Mini kit. It includes everything you need (except for a battery) to take your vaping to the next level - and it looks fantastic as well. They should be available locally soon, and priced around R1000 :D

Enjoy the forum ;)

@ikraam Congrats and welcome, I have to agree with @free3dom that is an achievement I barely made 3 weeks and my Osiris now its just so I can sneak in a few puffs and charge batteries. Anyway there is some good stuff on the way and there are always some good bargains, you can get some good deals on the forum.

thanks @free3dom and @nemo i am looking at a istick also whats your thoughts on it letme no pls
will do some research before i take the plunge

The iSticks are great little devices, but the 50W variant will cost you close to the amount of the entire Subox kit - which includes a 50W mod and an amazing atomizer. If you do go with the iStick you will need to buy a atomizer separate. You can get a SubTank Mini (as included in the Subox kit) but it is an older revision and costs about R450. Alternately you can get a Aspire Nautilus Mini for the iStick which is probably better suited, but much less versatile.

Another option would be to go for the Ego One kit (or the Twisp Aero - they are the same, the twisp is a tweaked version of the Ego One). This is a really good upgrade as well :)

Hey all, been vaping since the beginning of Feb this year. have a istick 30w at the moment with Kangertech Subtank Mini, using the RBA only. Its amazing what you can fit in that little thing. Just bought a Plume vale Clone, does ok on my little 30w but need more power. went down to 0 nic about a month ago.

Hey all, been vaping since the beginning of Feb this year. have a istick 30w at the moment with Kangertech Subtank Mini, using the RBA only. Its amazing what you can fit in that little thing. Just bought a Plume vale Clone, does ok on my little 30w but need more power. went down to 0 nic about a month ago.

Welcome @FockGhost :giggle:

The iStick and SubTank Mini are both great devices, and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying them :)
Definitely need more power to drive an RDA properly ;)

Enjoy the forum

Back