Introduce Yourselves:

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.
Hello deckie,almost any thing you need to know is literally at your fingertips on the forum.sorry@rob fisher, posted wrong again.... d'oh!

Morning Gents im new to the Forum !! I am using a Sig 30W with Artic Tank. Looking for something a little bigger !! I stopped smoking Two years ago all started out with a Twisp Hated it and the brand went hunting for better got the sig but i want something no less than 50W
Hi william,I'd recommend the ipv2mini it's small and packs 70w.You can find them for less than 60 bucks on line.Good luck.

Hi There all been vaping about a year now started with eciggs and watch the big boy play with his vaping toy. Names not mentioned to protect the not so innocent. Eventually bought his old machine cause it just made sense. Dam eciggs need too much attention and taste terrible after a short while. Never the less I quit all types of habits smoking and vaping.... It was a revelation with the first 6 to 8 months of vaping....

Holidays came and boredom led me back to ecciggs as a nice past time at the braai and watching movies, throwing darts or something......Beside it look cool Spyke....
As the Nik goes just Sn00ping and learning tricks and buying when there is a need or a replacement part something required. newbie yes novice definitely. Will try my hand at technical or challenging type stuff..... for now I rolllem, service and vape that juice till the clouds come home.
snoopy, you can learn everything you need and meet some cool folks on the forum. Welcome!

@free3dom we all have our vices, nice to know I am welcome been Sn00ping around here for sometime... Though I would like you guys to know I see you through the clouds....

Reading as many smoke signals as I can .....
No smoke around here @Snoopy only vapor bro.

Hi everyone my name is raees I've been vaping for around a year now starred with the ego ce4 and now I'm using a plume veil rda and nemesis mod I enjoy smoking 80/20 mixes of flavour
Welcome to the show!

Sup, Names Devon and been vaping now for around a week and a half. Using a aspire nautilus 5ml tank and istick30w. Had a starter kit but didnt work for me lol. I have tried a few flavours. But most of the 50/50 mixes I dont like. Have fallen for NCVjuices. 80/20 mixes
There something out there for every one, it's a big vape world Dev enjoy it.

I have had a week or two from hell! First my box mod charger breaks leaving me with a Kamry X6 that barely runs my Kayfun Light, at 1.5 ohm. then i knock that over and it refuses to charge! So start using my old twisp battery in desperation! Almost cuts out by the time the coil is glowing. Then the thread on that strips.... F*%k it. Ive now ordered a Nitecore Charger D2 charger and a new AWT 2500mAh battery to use with my SMPL A-mod, topped with my Little Boy Atty!!! Clouds for days. Van Hunks will have nothing on me :p

Greetings all, Sean here, SO glad i stumbled upon this forum!

I'm from the Eastern Cape and currently living in Stellenbosch. I've been vaping for 1 year 3 months and haven't looked back. I was a smoker for about 7 years. I've had 2 smokes since starting vaping, couldn't even finish them, tasted dirty :D
Started vaping with the hopes of slowly cutting down the nicotine mg and eventually quitting all together.

Unfortunately/fortunately i fell in love with vaping and i am now at a crossroads between stopping or continuing with vaping. (I've never really been a quitter so i think i'll carry on with vaping :p ). I've had to deal with a lot of friends and family chirps about when i'm stopping, why i'm still vaping etc.

I used a standard starter kit from Vape africa ( just fog 1453) and one from Juicy Joes (both great vendors with great service).
I just recently got myself an ego one from sky blue vaping ( Mindblowingly amazing service).
My next purchase will be that sub box mini or i'll enter the mod life :)

I've only really purchased flavours from vape africa (love their tobacco), juicy joes and skyblue vaping. Then there's the desperate smoking deli missions to get over-priced liqua flavours for when i unexpectedly run out of my usual vape.

Loving the forum, I've had so many questions in my short journey and i finally have a place to shoot them.

Positive vibrations to all,

Sean.

I'm from the Eastern Cape and currently living in Stellenbosch. I've been vaping for 1 year 3 months and haven't looked back. I was a smoker for about 7 years. I've had 2 smokes since starting vaping, couldn't even finish them, tasted dirty :D
Started vaping with the hopes of slowly cutting down the nicotine mg and eventually quitting all together.

Unfortunately/fortunately i fell in love with vaping and i am now at a crossroads between stopping or continuing with vaping. (I've never really been a quitter so i think i'll carry on with vaping :p ). I've had to deal with a lot of friends and family chirps about when i'm stopping, why i'm still vaping etc.

I used a standard starter kit from Vape africa ( just fog 1453) and one from Juicy Joes (both great vendors with great service).
I just recently got myself an ego one from sky blue vaping ( Mindblowingly amazing service).

I've only really purchased flavours from vape africa (love their tobacco), juicy joes and skyblue vaping. Then there's the desperate smoking deli missions to get over-priced liqua flavours for when i unexpectedly run out of my usual vape.

Loving the forum, I've had so many questions in my short journey and i finally have a place to shoot them.

Sean.
Welcome @SeanDK :D

You've come to the right place for all sorts of info, I hope you find what you need :)

I have had a week or two from hell! First my box mod charger breaks leaving me with a Kamry X6 that barely runs my Kayfun Light, at 1.5 ohm. then i knock that over and it refuses to charge! So start using my old twisp battery in desperation! Almost cuts out by the time the coil is glowing. Then the thread on that strips.... F*%k it. Ive now ordered a Nitecore Charger D2 charger and a new AWT 2500mAh battery to use with my SMPL A-mod, topped with my Little Boy Atty!!! Clouds for days. Van Hunks will have nothing on me :p
Jeez that sounds rough man, hope you are up and running soon. I can relate to being stuck with only a barely working device, I still remember the days that I had a ce4 held together with sticky tape awaiting vapemail :p

Glad you are sorted. Just make sure that the continuous discharge rating on those batteries can handle a mech and your resistance. Last I asked the vendor in question did not know this rating and would have reverted to me. Still waiting.

Sean.
Most welcome, @SeanDK. No reason not to carry on vaping imo. Looking forward to any questions you might have. Happy vaping.

@Andre Heres a quality review on the battery : http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Test-Review-of-AWT-IMR18650-2500mAh-(Yellow)
Looks like a good option to me :)
Thanks. Saw that, but still does not really specify a continuous discharge rating, as far as I can make out in my ignorance of those technical details. It does say that the claimed 35A, which I infer is the pulse discharge rating, is optimistic. I suspect the continuous discharge rating is 20A or even below that.

A Warm Welcome to @SeanDK Enjoy the "vape road", best road to be on, and you live in my favourite "town", regular Sunday morning drive for breakfast!

Hi there,

Not a introduction per say, just changed my forum name from VapeViper to acorn with the kind assistance from @Rob Fisher.

Thanks Rob

So this is just me saying Hi again Ecigssa, i'm acorn

Hey guys, thanks for a great forum.
I've been vapeing for a bit more than a year now.
Fallen off the wagon a few times, mostly whe my device lets me down.
Started with a twisp, it was cool but eventually discovered the nautilus mini.
Wow, what a difference.
Almost time to upgrade again.

Hi there, my name is Brendan and I'm from Durban and I have been on the Vape for about a year now and really getting into it now. Been off the stinkies ever since. I love fruity flavours and 70/30 but trying my hand at making cloud juice now :)

Back