Introduce Yourselves:

@BeardedVaper93 welcome, do you really have a beard?

Why yes i do hey:
12002219_10204955906085995_3791577769236159400_n.jpg

Hi All! My name is Gustaf and I've been vaping for just over a year now, started with the cheapies and worked my way through to an iStick 40W TC and Kanger nano tank. Very happy with both of them. Anyway, I've been lurking on a few sites for a while, learning to solve leaks and gurgles and dry hits. Long story short: Just get a mod and spare yourself the trouble and money. Looking forward to get to know you!

Big group welcome to all the new members :hug:

Hope you enjoy the forum and find what you're looking for, have fun guys :D

Hi All! My name is Gustaf and I've been vaping for just over a year now, started with the cheapies and worked my way through to an iStick 40W TC and Kanger nano tank. Very happy with both of them. Anyway, I've been lurking on a few sites for a while, learning to solve leaks and gurgles and dry hits. Long story short: Just get a mod and spare yourself the trouble and money. Looking forward to get to know you!
Most welcome @That Guy Gustaf. Yeah, we all pay those school fees. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. Happy vaping.

Hey Peeps,

Tiny introduction - My Name is Mitch and i stay in Edenvale JHB. I have been vaping for a year and a half now and have not touched a smoke since!

I am 24 and definitely addicted to vaping !

Always willing to help if I can.

Hey Peeps,

Tiny introduction - My Name is Mitch and i stay in Edenvale JHB. I have been vaping for a year and a half now and have not touched a smoke since!

Welcome to the forum Mitch :)

Hey Peeps,

Welcome to the forum @Mitchell Dean :)

Glad to see we have another East rand vaper :D

Congrats on the 1 and a half year mark :rock:

Enjoy the forum. We have a very special place here!

Morning

My name is Sean and I am pretty new to the game.

Managed to Drop the cigarettes the day I got my first Mod.
Thanks to a colleague and fellow vaper I have been smoke free for a couple weeks now.

Morning

Thanks to a colleague and fellow vaper I have been smoke free for a couple weeks now.
Morning @Seanc. Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Trust you are having fun now that your taste buds are recovering. Happy vaping.

Last edited:
Morning

Welcome Sean, well done on making the switch. Enjoy the forum :)

Hi everyone. I'm new here and looking forward to learn knowledge about vaping. Thanks :rofl:

Hi everyone ive been off icky sticks for about 6 months i was hooked on them and they did nothing but block me up, got into vaping on the aerotank with the cloupor mini from @vaporize.co.za and been a loyal customer to him ever since he sells the best shit and best flavours. Currently using the invader mini 50w tc mod and the squape reloaded rta, also using my baal rda.

Hi everyone ive been off icky sticks for about 6 months i was hooked on them and they did nothing but block me up, got into vaping on the aerotank with the cloupor mini from @vaporize.co.za and been a loyal customer to him ever since he sells the best shit and best flavours. Currently using the invader mini 50w tc mod and the squape reloaded rta, also using my baal rda.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. @vaporize has been a supporting vendor on this forum from the early days - and only positive reports.
Always wanted to try the Squape Reloaded as it looks an easy tank. Got a GEM in the end, which uses the same principle. A great vape.
Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. @vaporize has been a supporting vendor on this forum from the early days - and only positive reports.
Always wanted to try the Squape Reloaded as it looks an easy tank. Got a GEM in the end, which uses the same principle. A great vape.
Happy vaping.
thanks andre, squape is very easy and lekka build im using a nickle 0.12 ohm build and its a great vape flavour and clouds very similar to the gem. thanks for the welcome and happy vaping:alien:

Back