Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks @Silver,
Just RSVP'd.

Looking forward to this one and meeting some new people.

Super @Kylo - thanks
Great stuff - see you there
Keep an eye on that vape meet thread, there will be more announcements in due course on more details for the day.

Hey guys and gals! Just a quick Hello! Been vaping for about 3 months now and I must say that it has been absolutely top notch! Love gathering info everywhere and this forum has been great in picking up hints and tips.

Trust to meet errbody at the vape meet on the 28th of November.

Vape on :COOLKID:
Welcome @G-Step

Hey there everyone.. name is Vince Sheehan been off and on vaping for last few months as been diagnosed with epilepsy and been a journey as to what can do and can't do but I'm still on vaping now and I only vape clean VG and all good.. PG and nicotine don't agree... but man do I love to vape..its so much cooler than "STINKIES" haha love that name...using an I stick mod with kangertech submini tank.. such an awesome combo... thats me.. anyone looking for advice on vaping and epilepsy im happy to share my experience I have gained so far... peace
Hi @Vince Sheehan welcome aboard and good luck!

Hi I'm new to the forum, been vaping for 5 years. i would just like to say thanks for a great forum, used it since it started for reading but only now started a profile.
@JCC I'm sure we'll be hearing lots from you in the future.

What's up guys the names Neelash I currently employed with Nandos,currently my fav juice is five pawns castle long and dig most of the fruit flavours.
I'm currently smoking a gaping on a smoke xcube with a TFV4 awesome stuff .
Great forum guys
Sounds like you have thing well in hand @neelo

Hey hey everyone
I have to say a huge thank you to Gert and Damian at Wiener Vape Co. for introducing me to vaping. I've been a smoker since 98, i know giving my age away, I have quit here and there when I was pregnant but so far it's been my downfall... I just couldn't seem to quit cigarettes.

I bought an Evic Vtc mini from Wiener Co on Friday.. Since then I've had 1.5 cigarettes and can't finish a cigarette. I haven't had the urge to pick one up even when hubby smokes next to me.

I'm now vaping Belly Rub and Dogs Life from Wiener Co. And absolutely loving it. I'm totally hooked and want to convert all my cigarette smoking friends.

So that's my story looking forward to. "Meeting" you all.

Vaping... It's a lifestyle View attachment 38395
You go @MISS"T" have fun with all things vape on the forum!

Hi there all. I have been off tobacco smoke since April 2014. Started vaping with Vape Kings devices, then moved onto Twisp. Had every model they made in the past 18 months. A friend of mine @Chilli was a smoker until 3 months ago when I showed him a few sets of smoker lungs on Youtube. He bought a Kangertech and hasnt looked back since. I then followed suite and also ditched the Twisp to go Sub-Ohm and Man oh Man was that a GREAT idea or what.

Started on the Kangertech but decided in the first week I wanted a bigger setup. Running on the IPV D2 currently with the Billow V2 Mini as my stock smoke and then rotate out with my Crown on the Std Coil. I run on the 3mg Juices.

Currently vaping: Cosmic Fog, Phillip Rocke, Complex Chaos, Centurion Vapes and World of Wonders.

Best juice to date: Phillip Rocke Signature series bought from @SAVapeGear. Pricey but worth every cent :0)

Looking to vape next: Five Pawns, Kings Royale, Kings Crown, Suicide Bunny and Cuttwood. If any of you have had the pleasure of vaping any of these I would love to hear your take on the juices.

Also looking for solid local juices if you have any input.

Love the Forum and looking forward to chatting to you all!!!

Looking to vape next: Five Pawns, Kings Royale, Kings Crown, Suicide Bunny and Cuttwood. If any of you have had the pleasure of vaping any of these I would love to hear your take on the juices.

Cuttwood are really quality Vapes... Monster Melons is one of my favourites and that's only IF you like green melon because it's very MELON! Unicorn Milk is one of the best Strawberry Vapes around.

There are two local juices you should try both of which are ADV's for me and that's Tropical Ice from Vapour Mountain (MENTHOL) and Foggs Milky Way!

Hi there all. I have been off tobacco smoke since April 2014. Started vaping with Vape Kings devices, then moved onto Twisp. Had every model they made in the past 18 months. A friend of mine @Chilli was a smoker until 3 months ago when I showed him a few sets of smoker lungs on Youtube. He bought a Kangertech and hasnt looked back since. I then followed suite and also ditched the Twisp to go Sub-Ohm and Man oh Man was that a GREAT idea or what.

Started on the Kangertech but decided in the first week I wanted a bigger setup. Running on the IPV D2 currently with the Billow V2 Mini as my stock smoke and then rotate out with my Crown on the Std Coil. I run on the 3mg Juices.

Currently vaping: Cosmic Fog, Phillip Rocke, Complex Chaos, Centurion Vapes and World of Wonders.

Best juice to date: Phillip Rocke Signature series bought from @SAVapeGear. Pricey but worth every cent :0)

Also looking for solid local juices if you have any input.

Love the Forum and looking forward to chatting to you all!!!
@FuSioN way to go w/ quitting!Welcome aboard.

Good Day My name is Keith...
have been vaping for just over 4 months..
have a mentor called @Eequinox ... who has helped a lot

Welcome to the forum @Fogie
Lovely avatar pic!
All the best with your journey
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi guys,

Been vaping for about 1.5 years now. Started with a Twisp Clearo, at first I was a bit sceptical of trying something else.
Changed jobs recently and one of my new colleagues has been "mentoring" me.
I am now using an iStick tc60w with Melo2 tank 3 weeks and my interest has grown rapidly.

Hi guys,

Been vaping for about 1.5 years now. Started with a Twisp Clearo, at first I was a bit sceptical of trying something else.
Changed jobs recently and one of my new colleagues has been "mentoring" me.
I am now using an iStick tc60w with Melo2 tank 3 weeks and my interest has grown rapidly.

Welcome to the forum @gee7th
Congrats on the vaping and the new device
Many of us started on the Twisp Clearo, myself included
Enjoy your stay

Attention new members

For those of you based near JHB, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB vape meet that will be held on Sat 28 Nov 2015 in Sandton

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-28-november.t15997/

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team as well as some awesome vendors on the day. Not to mention loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some are even travelling from far - such as Durban and Tzaneen. There will also be great prizes and competitions on the day. Dont miss it, it will be the last meet for 2015.

image.jpg

Back