Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys very excited to join this forum.
I started vaping just over a year ago and loving every drop of it.
Will never go back to the stinks again.
Also love experimenting with new juice and new builds. Im working on some juices and would really love to get my juice line out there 1 day.

Also love experimenting with new juice and new builds. Im working on some juices and would really love to get my juice line out there 1 day.
Great that you joined. Keep it up. And I'm always after good juice.hope you launch your line

Welcome @VapeSquadSA ! Don't forget to load a cool avatar pic so we can see you coming a mile away! :rofl: There is an awesome e-liquid DIY community on here, hope you can add to the knowledge base! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Hi there, names Lloyd and new to the forum .Been vaping for about 2 months now and still find myself smoking (way less). What is the preferred nicotine strength for newbies?

Hi there, names Lloyd and new to the forum .Been vaping for about 2 months now and still find myself smoking (way less). What is the preferred nicotine strength for newbies?

12mg or 6mg then cut down to 3mg worked for me and off the stinkies just over a year now. Love vaping just keep doing what you doing... Vape on!

Hi Lloyd,

Welcome to the forum. Between a 3mg and a 6mg should be good. It's not really for newbies; it's more your preference. I personally use 0mg and 3 mg if I have to.

King regards,
T

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi all! Good to finally join the forum! Been wanting to do this for a while, was just a bit hectic with moving from CPT to PTA for work purposes. Very excited to see the BIG vaping community in Pretoria. Have been vaping for about 4 months and stopped smoking about the same time. Started off with an Ijust 2 kit and now chasing clouds on a SMOK R80TC :rock:

Best Regards
Leon

Howzit peeps, Awesome to be here, have been off smokes for about 5 months now, vaping has made the struggle easier. Got an Istick 60w with a melo2 tank. Cheers!

:afro:

Welcome @Lloyd @LeonG and @GReddySC ! You have all been vaping for a reasonable amount of time, strange for you all to joing in one swift move! :rofl: A pleasure to have you all here, look forward to arguing with you about the best tank in the near future! ;)

@Stosta so if I say SMOK TFV4 is the best what would your response be? :-D

:coleman:
Haha! My response would be to suggest you try a Crius because you are WRONG!!!! In all honesy I haven't had enough time with the Smok to make a fair comparison. I'm in the lucky position of buying a Crius, and never wanting more from an RTA.

Haha! My response would be to suggest you try a Crius because you are WRONG!!!! In all honesy I haven't had enough time with the Smok to make a fair comparison. I'm in the lucky position of buying a Crius, and never wanting more from an RTA.

All good!! My next buy will be a RTA, was just not sure on which one. I see The Vapery here in PTA has them in stock. I will maybe make a turn there on the weekend and maybe make another hole in my pocket! This month has been a bit rough with re-stocking on all my favorite juice and trying my luck with RDA's.

Thanks for the advice!

All good!! My next buy will be a RTA, was just not sure on which one. I see The Vapery here in PTA has them in stock. I will maybe make a turn there on the weekend and maybe make another hole in my pocket! This month has been a bit rough with re-stocking on all my favorite juice and trying my luck with RDA's.

Thanks for the advice!
Personally I would hold off for this as it looks amazing...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/obs-ace-tank.t21741/

And general consensus is that the Gemini or Target is the best tank at the moment (no RTA on the target though).

Best thing to do is to go in store and have a look at your options!

Most welcome. There is no preferred nic strength for newbies. Depends on your body and your gear. What strength are you using currently and what gear are you vaping on?
All the best with your vaping journey.

Personally I would hold off for this as it looks amazing...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/obs-ace-tank.t21741/

And general consensus is that the Gemini or Target is the best tank at the moment (no RTA on the target though).

Best thing to do is to go in store and have a look at your options!

I had a look at the Target Vaporesso and was going to give it a go but then decided to go with the SMOK R80TC Kit with the TFV4. Just becouse of the size of the Vaporesso. I vaped on a friend of mines, actually @GReddySC Melo 2 tank with a Vaporesso Ceramic coil. I must say, i was not very impressed, but then again, that was for about 5min and just after the coil was replaced. You get a strong tobacco flavor but no much else? maybe just me?

But will defs do alot of research before i buy my next tank :thumbup:

After looking at that RTA, agreed!

Hi Gents

Indeed this is a very informative forum.
Started vaping approximately 6 months ago with a Titan Pro BC. Had it for a while and then upgraded to an eVic VT 60W with an iJust2 tank. Sold it earlier this month so now I have a Wismec RX200 with a GeekVape Avocado RDTA...

Yet to fire it up as the bundle with charger and so forth has already injured the monthly budget lmao...

Last step in process... 3 × LG 18650 Chocolates!!!

Hi Gents

Indeed this is a very informative forum.
Started vaping approximately 6 months ago with a Titan Pro BC. Had it for a while and then upgraded to an eVic VT 60W with an iJust2 tank. Sold it earlier this month so now I have a Wismec RX200 with a GeekVape Avocado RDTA...

Yet to fire it up as the bundle with charger and so forth has already injured the monthly budget lmao...

Last step in process... 3 × LG 18650 Chocolates!!!

Welcome to the forum :)

I just fired up my rx today after a month in storage... :)

Hi all,

Joined the forum a short while ago, but have actually been vaping (Twisp Clearo style) for the last 3 years. About 3 years ago my wife and I decided to try the vaping thing in order to smoke less (I was on 40 cigarettes a day) and somehow we ended up quitting smoking and only vaping.

Initially we vaped 18mg Nicotine and although we tried various flavours she settled on Peach and I settled on a mixture of Tabacco, Toasted tabacco and Honey Brittle. She went of the “cigratte” taste right since the start but I only made this decision about 4 weeks ago, when we started making our own mixes (and safe a hell of a lot of money not bying the Twisp jucies anymore).

During this time we also started diluting our 18mg Juice with 0mg juice, eventually settling at a strength of one 18mg to 4x 0mg juices (3.6mg).

About 2 weeks ago we bought her the Smok Ego Cloud kit, but have added 2 proper mods (Istick 30W and and Xpro M65 as she found the hit too strong (3.7V/0.5A gives about 28W). She now vapes at around 18W on those and am trying different DIY flavours (with the constant still being Peach).

I have bought myself the Vaporesso target kit and 2 extra tanks. I also got the XPRO M65 mod for my second tank in order to have the option of 2 flavours. Currently vaping at around 20W with the 0.9Ohm coil, and find that a lot more satisfying than the Twisp Clearo.

What we did find was that we were getting light-headed from the 4mg juice (vaping the big tanks constantly) but have since realised that we should tone down one the Nicotine for the bigger tanks. We have made a new batch last night at 1.2mg Nic and will see how that goes.

I will probably use the Twisp Clearo’s to get rid of the old stronger juice (for us), and then move to the bigger tanks exclusively. Time will tell :)

Anyway, that’s it. Loving the forum and learning so much on here.

Awe vaping peeps!

Hope all is good with the clouds!

So i have been vaping for like a week or so........ Lolz! Started on that kangertech kbox 50w thingy! I do not like! Lolz! My opinion! Im a lung hitter from the word go! So in this week i upped it to the smok m80 plus with a ijust2 tanky on there! Loving it! Need a griffin!

Love this forum as well! Some awesome helpers i have seen around! And i have learnt quite a bit just reading up and down these forums!

So shotters for the guys and girls that keep forums like this running! My stay here will be long and good, i know dat!

From the vaal.......
Keep chasin
Keep vapin

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Carel1966 and @zparky071 ! Hope you guys enjoy the stay!

@Carel1966 - Don't forget to upload an avatar picture, so we can spot your posts nice and easy! Nice to be able to join the forums with a bit of experience under your belt already. Chances are, after a couple of days on here you will throw caution to the wind and just start getting lower juices for those bigger tanks!

@zparky071 - A man that knows what he wants! I'm obsessed with my Subox so your post was a step short of declaring war with me, luckily (I guess), I'm too lazy to hold a grudge so we can just move on! I reckon a Griffin would definitely blow your mind if you're moving from the Ijust 2 tank, but pace yourself, your wallet is about to take a serious beating!

Nice to have you both on board!

Shotter @Stosta for the welcome!

Lolz! Ey ey i dont wanna start wars here buddy! No issues with the mod just that tank that didn't do the trick! Lolz! Need the vape in the lungs!

O trust me the budget is already a bust! But that griffin of yours is mine if still available by the weekend! Hehe!

Back