Introduce Yourselves:

Hello there. I started Vaping in February this year and loving it. Sooooo nice not to smell of cigarettes anymore. Got into DIY and had a bit of a battle getting the stuff I need but almost there. With all you well seasoned vapers out there, I am sure to be up in my own smoke soon. I will share all the interesting stuff I come across.

Welcome Turtle! 100% on not stinking anymore! It rocks!

Welcome @theturtle, congrats for your 2 months stinkie free, any questions, ask away, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Please share what you're mixing up there in your lab :)

Welcome to all the new members, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Happy Vaping!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Die Kriek, DIY liquids yes and started recoiling too. I am one of those handy types that enjoys fixing electronics and stuff myself. Read a couple of posts about recoiling and I did one and now the bug bit! I do have a question. Who has the best 36% unflavoured nicotine in SA. Seen about 5 of the retailers online that sell it here, but not sure which is the best. Have to share though that I found a place called Creative Flavours in Randburg who make incredible Flavours. Now to start making gourmet stuff right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evening peeps

Joey here, decided to take things to better level after my lightie broke my old ego

Thanks to jakes for the hook up

Just need batteries;) n a charger to get started ;)

Wow! 7 new members today! I think that's a new record! The tobacco companies must hate us right now!

On average a smoker spends around R25,000 a year (40 a day average) on stinkies alone! So the potential loss to big tobacco today alone is a whopping R175,000 per annum!

reward_616.jpg

Evening peeps

Joey here, decided to take things to better level after my lightie broke my old ego

Thanks to jakes for the hook up

Just need batteries;) n a charger to get started ;)

Welcome Joey. All the best with your vaping!
Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to all the new members.

Charge your batteries, load the juice and make yourself at home

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Attention all new members and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details. It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right, select "personal details" and fill in the "location" field. No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Welcome to all the Newbie vapers :)

Not much @RozierQ :D, just having a good vape with some premium espresso here.??

Welcome @RozierQ
All fine here - vaping away
Whatsup on your side?

Back