Introduce Yourselves:

Greetings from Durban, Amanzimtoti.

Long time lurker but its time that I joined. I want to add my2cents now and again.

Laterz
Most welcome from the lurker space. Looking forward to your contributions.
Hey guys,

I have been lurking of forum quite some time now.. decided to register as vaping has become my full time expensive hobby. :D
Hehe, join the club. Most welcome.
Hello Everyone
Just joined the site and am loving it. Been vaping for 5 days now and have been off cigarettes for 4 days including today.
To be honest, I have surprised myself about how easy it was to kick the bad habit. Although still on the 6mg, I know its still a while to go before kicking the nicotine completely. I am using a Eleaf iStick 75W Pico
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Nicotine with vaping is in the same class as caffeine. So, take your time and enjoy the journey. Pico is an awesome little device.
Hello Gents/Mrs!
My name is Spyridon and I am from Greece.
I've already been to South Africa 9 times due to My Job and annually, I visit Your Country at least twice.
I vape since 2011 and vaping is like Everything to Me!
I feel very happy to find Your forum and hope to meet most of You on My next trip to South Africa in order to make life Healthier and CLOUDY!!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk
Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your perspectives. Happy vaping.

Hello Gents/Mrs!
My name is Spyridon and I am from Greece.
I've already been to South Africa 9 times due to My Job and annually, I visit Your Country at least twice.
I vape since 2011 and vaping is like Everything to Me!
I feel very happy to find Your forum and hope to meet most of You on My next trip to South Africa in order to make life Healthier and CLOUDY!!

Welcome to the forum @s.i.jerefos
Great that you have been vaping for so long!
Tell us what the vaping scene is like there in Greece?
Enjoy your stay here

Vaping is like Madness and Endless love in Greece for most of the active vapera.
When saying Active vapers, please have in mind that I don't mean t the persons that buy an Ego bat / Starter Kit in order "just to see what Vaping is" without having in mind to quit cigarette smoking...
As Active vapers I will call all the users of E-cig Products like Mods, Rebuildable Attys. I will call this category as Active vapers since there is a common Love about Vaping, Reviewing Products, Testing Products and different Set Up builts on Attys.
I could say that the number of Active vapers in Greece is not very big in addition to other Countries, but according to the size of Greece I believe that is good.
In a Country with Population about 11.000. 000 a percentage of 15% (Active Vapers), I believe is good.
The good thing is that even persons that are not Vapers, by the time that They Test a good kit will stick on it and STOP SMOKING..
Some people start Vaping in order to replace smoking with a "cheaper way of smoking" in order to save some $, but this is just the start. After some months will understand that VAPING is not a cheaper way of smoking but a HEALTHIER WAY OF LIFE and a WAY OF LIFE. An endless PASSION!!!
By this time I believe and everybody sais globaly that some of the Best constructors are Greeks (GG, ATMISTIQUE, E-SMOKE GURE, etc) and there is where the problems start...
With the new regulations about Vaping in EU and USA most of the constructors (mods, attys, juice) will start having problems because of the regulations.. All these regulations requires a huge amount of money from each of them in order to be able to work..
The main question is how many of Them will be able to afford these amounts?
Unfortunately there is a big game from Tobacco & Pharmaceutical Companies against VAPING INDUSTRY just because They lose $$..
By this time most of the Active Greek Vapers We all start having some stock on NIC bases, PG, Vg and Flavors..
I believe that the Next Step will be trips abroad, to Countries that LOVE Vaping in order to have wholesale buys cor Our Greek Vapers forum members.
I hoppe to have the opportunity to meet some of You next time I will be in S. Africa (on Dec I will be in Durban) and also have some info about Vape Shops in Durban.

Thanks for the info @s.i.jerefos
Very interesting
Great to hear you are passionate about the vaping - just like many of us here
Durban is a thiving vape city in South Africa. Great vapers and great vaping vendors there
Many vapers from Durban on this forum.
Enjoy

Vaping is like Madness and Endless love in Greece for most of the active vapera.
When saying Active vapers, please have in mind that I don't mean t the persons that buy an Ego bat / Starter Kit in order "just to see what Vaping is" without having in mind to quit cigarette smoking...
As Active vapers I will call all the users of E-cig Products like Mods, Rebuildable Attys. I will call this category as Active vapers since there is a common Love about Vaping, Reviewing Products, Testing Products and different Set Up builts on Attys.
I could say that the number of Active vapers in Greece is not very big in addition to other Countries, but according to the size of Greece I believe that is good.
In a Country with Population about 11.000. 000 a percentage of 15% (Active Vapers), I believe is good.
The good thing is that even persons that are not Vapers, by the time that They Test a good kit will stick on it and STOP SMOKING..
Some people start Vaping in order to replace smoking with a "cheaper way of smoking" in order to save some $, but this is just the start. After some months will understand that VAPING is not a cheaper way of smoking but a HEALTHIER WAY OF LIFE and a WAY OF LIFE. An endless PASSION!!!
By this time I believe and everybody sais globaly that some of the Best constructors are Greeks (GG, ATMISTIQUE, E-SMOKE GURE, etc) and there is where the problems start...
With the new regulations about Vaping in EU and USA most of the constructors (mods, attys, juice) will start having problems because of the regulations.. All these regulations requires a huge amount of money from each of them in order to be able to work..
The main question is how many of Them will be able to afford these amounts?
Unfortunately there is a big game from Tobacco & Pharmaceutical Companies against VAPING INDUSTRY just because They lose $$..
By this time most of the Active Greek Vapers We all start having some stock on NIC bases, PG, Vg and Flavors..
I believe that the Next Step will be trips abroad, to Countries that LOVE Vaping in order to have wholesale buys cor Our Greek Vapers forum members.
I hoppe to have the opportunity to meet some of You next time I will be in S. Africa (on Dec I will be in Durban) and also have some info about Vape Shops in Durban.

Thank you for this. Our scene is similar, but with regulations maybe a bit further away. Quite a few vape shops in Durban. Biggest probably www.sirvape.co.za - their brick and mortar location is on the website.

Hello everyone!

Been lurking on the forum for some time now and finally made the effort to sign up!
Love the forum and have read a lot of helpful advice!

I am from Pretoria but study in Potch, been vaping for almost a year now. I am completely hooked on vaping, I love it, if only my wallet was as happy as I am about vaping..
Currently running A Cuboid 200w (Black) with a Uwell Crown tank.
Cant wait for Vapecon my bank account needs a good punishment!

Hello everyone!

Been lurking on the forum for some time now and finally made the effort to sign up!

I am from Pretoria but study in Potch, been vaping for almost a year now. I am completely hooked on vaping, I love it, if only my wallet was as happy as I am about vaping..

Welcome @Afroman
Glad you signed up and thanks for the intro
All the best with the vaping - and hope you enjoy VapeCon more than your bank account ;-)
Enjoy your stay here

Hello everyone!

Most welcome from the lurking shadows. Great gear. Enjoy Vapecon - some great specials for punishing your wallet. Happy vaping.

Good day Everybody. Would like to introduce myself. Been a smoker for the better part of 15 years about a month ago I stopped and went to vaping but because my buddy has been doing it for a few years I jumped right into rba and I must say I have not regretted my decision. I have the Ileaf 80 watt mod with 2 tanks , the Aromizer RDTA v2 and the avocado. Best of both worlds :) I mix my own juice because sub ohm is a bit heavy on the juice. My fav juices are UM , pancake and Vanilla Custard just to name a few.

Good day Everybody. Would like to introduce myself. Been a smoker for the better part of 15 years about a month ago I stopped and went to vaping but because my buddy has been doing it for a few years I jumped right into rba and I must say I have not regretted my decision. I have the Ileaf 80 watt mod with 2 tanks , the Aromizer RDTA v2 and the avocado. Best of both worlds :) I mix my own juice because sub ohm is a bit heavy on the juice. My fav juices are UM , pancake and Vanilla Custard just to name a few.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit, an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi my name is Kyle. I am 23 years old and I'm a vapeaholic :)

I was a smoker for about 8 years. Glad to say I've been off cigarettes for 58 days today and going strong.

The setup I have at the moment is a Cubiod mod with LG HG2'S with a Tornado tank with T6 deck and also use a Goon RDA clone.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi. I just bought a second hand E-Leaf IJust2. I'm loving it and want to expand.

My fiancé and i started using them recently to stop smoking and it's great!

Any tips on getting the proper mixes to start mixing ourselves. The premixed bottles ar ridiculously expensive.

And my botton has seemed to sink in, is that common? And if not where can i get a replacement?

Looking forward to getting to know so many vape enthusiasts

Welcome Ichabod.
It's great that You and Your Fiance start vaping at the same time!
That means that You stopped smoking and stary a new Healthier Life full of clouds!

Hi. I just bought a second hand E-Leaf IJust2. I'm loving it and want to expand.

My fiancé and i started using them recently to stop smoking and it's great!

Any tips on getting the proper mixes to start mixing ourselves. The premixed bottles ar ridiculously expensive.

And my botton has seemed to sink in, is that common? And if not where can i get a replacement?

Looking forward to getting to know so many vape enthusiasts

Welcome and congratulations on starting this journey.
Check out:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/
and
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/categories/e-liquid.75/

You will find a lot of information there.

Welcome Ichabod.
It's great that You and Your Fiance start vaping at the same time!
That means that You stopped smoking and stary a new Healthier Life full of clouds!

Welcome and congratulations on starting this journey.
Check out:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/
and
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/categories/e-liquid.75/

You will find a lot of information there.
Thank you very much, will have a look.

Welcome to all forum newbies! :)

You're going to have a great stay here and make fantastic new friends :)

Hi, Shabbeer from PE

Vaped awhile back using twisp to get of cigs, worked for 4 months & went back. Tried again about a month ago, can't say I'm completely of cigs but from a day & a half on a pack to 5 it's a great improvement & confident the habit will be kicked soon.

I should be considered a noob but luckily have a friend who's been in it for years so already using rbas & ventured into diy ejuice yesterday with pretty descent results
Currently using Eleaf iPower 80w with Lemo2 RTA

Back