Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All
My name is Tinashe and my username is yakoustiX. I have been vaping for about a year and am loving the new lifestyle and also the culture. not to mention been off the stinkies for more or less the same amount of time. Thank you all

Welcome @YakoustiX :D well done on your vaping switch and for being so far down your road! :rock: I'm sure you'll love it here!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Warm welcome @YakoustiX - see you're a real veteran in the vaping world
Thanks. It's been a while and so far it's the best and most exciting lifestyle decision I have made recently. Girlfriend took a while to get used to it but now she is on board. Makes vaping around the house a lot easier...lol

Welcome to the many, many new users! I have been away for the past week, so this is a late welcome, but I see you are already getting stuck in. I hope you will soon consider this great forum your home :)

So many new member, Welcome to all!!

Some word of advice, don't go away for a weekend, you'll miss out on to many things happening on the forum. You'll get addicted to wanting to read every single post. And end up with over the 500 unread post's...

ENJOY THE FORUM :giggle:

hi everyone, i just came back from 2 weeks leave. all rested and relaxed.
i thought id share my collection as it stands now, its escalating at an alarming rate hahahaha

i will build a better stand later on, when i have the time to go to a wood shop or something :)

Attachments

• 20140504_203917.jpg
    20140504_203917.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 40
hi everyone, i just came back from 2 weeks leave. all rested and relaxed.
i thought id share my collection as it stands now, its escalating at an alarming rate hahahaha

i will build a better stand later on, when i have the time to go to a wood shop or something :)
Great going there.

Good day?? everyone, My name is Kyron I'm 24 yrs old from dbn, I smoked for 9 years but now getting used to the ecig and vaping world slowly but surely. I must say the Ecigssa Forum has been great and very influential in helping myself make choices in vaping gear now and near future and im sure bringing plenty of other noobs into the vaping scene

Welcome all newbies.....once you join you never leave!!!

That said............ @Moderators ........can we have a look at the Nicks please .......some of them are just baiting me big time (maybe @johan too) .......... I wanna play nice ....I really do..... but they are feeding my alter ego.....

I need them to settle in properly before they get ....the treatment......:p

Good day?? everyone, My name is Kyron I'm 24 yrs old from dbn, I smoked for 9 years but now getting used to the ecig and vaping world slowly but surely. I must say the Ecigssa Forum has been great and very influential in helping myself make choices in vaping gear now and near future and im sure bringing plenty of other noobs into the vaping scene
Most welcome. Glad we could be of help so far. Happy vaping.

What nicks @RezaD?

I usually find the dodgyness in most situations, but I am not detecting anything here :D

Welcome all newbies.....once you join you never leave!!!

That said............ @Moderators ........can we have a look at the Nicks please .......some of them are just baiting me big time (maybe @johan too) .......... I wanna play nice ....I really do..... but they are feeding my alter ego.....

I need them to settle in properly before they get ....the treatment......:p

i'll volunteeer :D

and yes johan must become ohm Johan KLAAR!

just want to check in on @phanatik... how's your MVP going and what juices have you decided on? hope you're having fun on your vaping journey :rock:

hey @PeterHarris, yup i got it on payday, got the msg on my phone that my salary was paid over, took an early lunch and drove straight through to maitland to the vape shop to go buy it! i'm loving it!!! :rock: best investment EVER!!!

hey @PeterHarris, yup i got it on payday, got the msg on my phone that my salary was paid over, took an early lunch and drove straight through to maitland to the vape shop to go buy it! i'm loving it!!! :rock: best investment EVER!!!
AWESOME!

my MVP has been passed on to the wife, im on a wooden spinner now, not as fancy and advanced as the MVP, but i like the real wood feel and look, and it works :p

New people are joining all the time. This is awesome!

Welcome everyone!

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

Back