Introduce Yourselves:

Howzit guys, my name is Shaun...:coleman:

I've been vaping for quite a while now. Old faithful twisp device was my poison back then ha ha ha...

I've got 4 mixed and matched devices. Do my own builds , mix my own juice... (Whole 9 yards I guess) Defnitly here to learn a trick or 2 with builds and wicking and...etc:banana:

I still fall off the wagon now and then. More then than now though!:abduct:

Hello @DonSauce and welcome to the forum. I too started with a twisp... I had great mileage with them Clearo's back in the day.

Hi everyone
My name is Lexi
I've been on the forum for a while but never figured out how to actually use it

Im really excited for the vape meet this Saturday! Looking forward to seeing all those familiar faces!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone
My name is Lexi

Im really excited for the vape meet this Saturday! Looking forward to seeing all those familiar faces!!

Welcome officially then @Lexi !

It shouldn't be too hard to navigate, and hopefully you get the hang of it. But if you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Look forward to seeing you at the meet! I'm also ridiculously excited for it!

Welcome officially then @Lexi !

It shouldn't be too hard to navigate, and hopefully you get the hang of it. But if you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Look forward to seeing you at the meet! I'm also ridiculously excited for it!

I do have one question...
I can't seem to open Tapatalk in my browser it just keeps opening the app... so I can't rsvp... any ideas on how to resolve this?

I do have one question...
I can't seem to open Tapatalk in my browser it just keeps opening the app... so I can't rsvp... any ideas on how to resolve this?

Hmmm... The Tapatalk won't let you RSVP I know that much. So you can't visit the forum in your browser either? It just sends you straight to the app?

Hmmm... The Tapatalk won't let you RSVP I know that much. So you can't visit the forum in your browser either? It just sends you straight to the app?

Exactly...

Hi everyone
My name is Lexi

Hello @Lexi and welcome to the forum... Come on out of the shadows and into the light....

Sup everyone my names Sean

Started vaping around 2 months ago after about 2-3 years of contemplating getting into it, main reason for avoiding is because I didn't have the money at the time to sustain all the juice I knew I would end up buying
Started vaping to one reduce the chances of me smoking again and two I really wanted to be able to easily smoke ookah without needing to set one up.

I have no began to look into both cloud chasing at tricking to bring some more joy out of it to give me more of a reason to stay away from cigarettes and hopefully will actually achieve something with regards to both but as I said I'm new to the scene and have a long way ahead of me

Besides vaping I have my diploma in mechanical engineering and working towards my degree, currently working at an Industrial Refrigeration design company as a support engineer, enjoy my job and hope to see it progress into something even bigger.

Currently My Builds are all using my Alien 220w and I had the baby beast but quickly went out and bought a Avacado 24 and then bought a clone twisted messes 30mm but didn't quite look right on my mod and recently decided to buy a Troll V2 and I am loving it
Avo 24 for when I'm on the road
Troll V2 for chilling somewhere where I can constantly wick without problems

So thats basically my introduction, I look forward to exploring this new world I'm in and look forward to meeting new friends through it

Cheers :h:

Welcome to the forum @SKYWVRD
Great intro and congrats on the vaping!
Lots to learn on this forum because there are many experienced vapers here!
Enjoy and wishing you all the best for your journey from here on

Hi everyone
My name is Lexi

Hi @Lexi and welcome
I see you RSVPed for the meet. Thats great.
Its going to be a super meet indeed and you are most welcome

Hey all. The name's Ray, I'm from good ol sleepy hollow aka Pietermaritzburg. I started vaping to get off the cancer sticks 5 weeks ago on the 25th of Feb 2017, and haven't touched 1 since. In those short weeks I've aquired a Smok X Cube Ultra, Melo 3 mini, Avocado 24, Cloud Beast, and all the tools and equipment to build coils and make juices (sitting with 46 flavours at the moment). One of the reasons I quit smoking and started vaping was to save money, man was I mistaken. But oh boy it's worth it. Look forward to being a part of this community. Can now add a G-Priv to my inventory thanks to a Premium Vapes lucky draw that was on the 01/04/2017. I'm loving that little thing!

Last edited:
Hey all. The name's Ray, I'm from good ol sleepy hollow aka Pietermaritzburg. I started vaping to get off the cancer sticks 5 weeks ago on the 205th of Feb 2017, and haven't touched 1 since. I'm those short weeks I've aquired a Smok X Cube Ultra, Melo 3 mini, Avocado 24, Cloud Beast, and all the tools and equipment to build coils and make juices (sitting with 46 flavours at the moment). One of the reasons I quit smoke and started vaping was to save money, man was I mistaken. But oh boy it's worth it. Look forward to being a part of this community.
Welcome @Sluggazn . Took most of us a while to get sucked into the bottomless rabbit hole which is what our love for vaping eventually leads to. Good for you, don't waste time, commit early and get all the enjoyment from the onset.

Good to have you with us and enjoy your stay. Ask whatever you need to know and share whatever you wish with the rest of us. We are all still learning every day so go for it!

Regards

Hi guys my name is Omar I'm from Lenasia in Johannesburg I'm a singer haha and I think this is a great way to start a small business for yourself and see where it goes from there

Hi guys my name is Omar I'm from Lenasia in Johannesburg I'm a singer haha and I think this is a great way to start a small business for yourself and see where it goes from there
Hi @Megatron, to most of us Vaping is in fact the exact opposite of a business. Lol. In any case, the vaping community is growing in leaps and bounds and for those willing to put in the effort and hard work, there is surely an opportunity for success. Don't under estimate the effort it takes however, great rewards demand great dedication and effort.

Your intro does not say much about your vaping habits, care to elaborate a bit? Are you just exploring this as a potential business or has the vaping bug just got you interested?

Whatever the case, welcome and enjoy!

Regards

I guess both well you see I started vaping about 3 months ago and then worked out vaping flavor I buy would work out way more expensive than making your own flavor and trying to make it an experience not only for me but others as well

Though I have smoke cigarettes for about 6 or 7 years once I started vaping I automatically cut down on a cigarette now I have like 1 every 3 or 4 days sometimes after a week and this has helped me with singing a lot so I really would recommend vaping to anyone who smokes

I guess both well you see I started vaping about 3 months ago and then worked out vaping flavor I buy would work out way more expensive than making your own flavor and trying to make it an experience not only for me but others as well
DIY is definitely the way to go with many a thread here on the topic. Truth be told, many of us would not be able to vape as abundantly as we do if we were to solely rely on commercial juices and coils etc.

Feel free to have a look around and ask as many questions as you like, you will find us a helpful bunch always wiling to share and assist. We have some rules regarding vendors and sales talk on the forum though so please have a look at the rules etc. on the accordingly named threads. Also some of the moderators could assist you with any questions in that regard.

Enjoy your stay

Thank you so much for your kindness and one question thou haha how do I get my flavors to change flavor when you vape at a higher wattage?

Thank you so much for your kindness and one question thou haha how do I get my flavors to change flavor when you vape at a higher wattage?
Mmmm, good one. I may not be the best person to answer that as I am mostly a low power vaper and do not to much experimenting at that level. From what I do understand is that the changes at different wattage's depend on the complexity and different flavor profiles a specific juice is made out of. Different flavors react differently at different temperatures and therefore are more or less noticeable as the power moves up.

I stand to be corrected on the above so lets see what the pros on the topic can share with us?

@Silver, @Andre, could you perhaps elaborate?

regards

HI, I'm Ron, i've been vaping for 4 years now. How are the vapes in South Africa, do you have many American brands in your shops?

Hi @Ron Devanso , welcome to the forum. We have a few... :p

There are even some die hard Reo fans on here.

But like with diy I think it's amazing we'll ypu get to experiment at a very cheap price and look we all searching for amazing flavors and that's why I would also recommend diy thou I do still buy flavors but now it's mostly just for perfecting my flavors and giving me new ideas

Back