Introduce Yourselves:

I was going to suggest the engine nano. I have one on the way to me (won as a prize) and I'm excited to give it a go!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whoops, hit send by mistake.

I had the tfv8 cloudburst (the biiiig one) and it was great. It did go through juice quickly though.

My gf has the baby beast (almost the same as the big baby) and she loves hers. It still uses quite a bit if juice but it's reasonable.

The rba deck isn't great on the baby beast though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good Morning All!

Have been lurking here for a little while.
Am now diving in and becoming a member ;)

Gave up analogues YEARS ago, but missed the action of smoking.
Now fully immersed in the clouds, and absolutely love vaping.
0mg for the win!

Good Morning All!

0mg for the win!
Welcome @DangerDave ! Glad you decided to join us!

What kit and juice are you using for your cloud blowing?

Want to say a BIG welcome to all the recent new members

Congrats on the vaping!

Stopping smoking is probably the single biggest health improvement that a smoker can aim for.
If you have recently stopped the stinkies, well done and keep it up.

This forum is a great place to share your experiences and learn from other experienced vapers.
It has played a major part in motivating me to stay off the stinkies, especially in the first year. After smoking for 17 years, am proud to say that I am over 3 years stinkie free. It was one of the best things I did.

Enjoy your stay and all the best for your vape journeys from here

image.jpg

Welcome @DangerDave ! Glad you decided to join us!

What kit and juice are you using for your cloud blowing?

Ooops, forgot to mention that!

I started with a Kangertech Subox Mini-C last year, but have quickly outgrown that.
While waiting for my Smok Alien 220w with a baby beast to arrive, I replaced my tank with the Eleaf Oppo RTA.
Juices, I have a library of. Love the Vape Wild flavours, Paulies of course, and recently started on the Affiliation Crumble, OMG! Too delicious.

Looking forward to building up my vape kit collection and a library of juices!

Want to say a BIG welcome to all the recent new members

Congrats on the vaping!

Stopping smoking is probably the single biggest health improvement that a smoker can aim for.
If you have recently stopped the stinkies, well done and keep it up.

This forum is a great place to share your experiences and learn from other experienced vapers.
It has played a major part in motivating me to stay off the stinkies, especially in the first year. After smoking for 17 years, am proud to say that I am over 3 years stinkie free. It was one of the best things I did.

Enjoy your stay and all the best for your vape journeys from here

View attachment 90620

It's been about 6 years since I quit smoking. Took up vaping 0mg for fun.
I love the tricks and the huge clouds and the flavours!

Ooops, forgot to mention that!

I started with a Kangertech Subox Mini-C last year, but have quickly outgrown that.
While waiting for my Smok Alien 220w with a baby beast to arrive, I replaced my tank with the Eleaf Oppo RTA.
Juices, I have a library of. Love the Vape Wild flavours, Paulies of course, and recently started on the Affiliation Crumble, OMG! Too delicious.

Looking forward to building up my vape kit collection and a library of juices!
I was actually chatting to @Schnappie this morning and he was telling me how good the crumble is, looks like I might have to give it a go. Last winter I used to vape a lot of @Sickboy77 's Apple Cake in the early hours, so would be interested to see how they compare.

Ah the Subox's are just such great devices! My Subox mini is still my daily driver!

Good Morning All!

0mg for the win!

Hello @DangerDave and welcome to the forum... Out of the shadows and into the light

I was actually chatting to @Schnappie this morning and he was telling me how good the crumble is, looks like I might have to give it a go. Last winter I used to vape a lot of @Sickboy77 's Apple Cake in the early hours, so would be interested to see how they compare.

Ah the Subox's are just such great devices! My Subox mini is still my daily driver!

You have to try the Affliation Crumble, it really is delicious.
I believe the Coco one is delicious too, but I haven't tasted it as yet.
I need to get a drip setup to fully appreciate all of these flavours I think!

Yeah, the Subox is a neat little unit. Its all about the tank though.
I'm only buying black tanks, so that they match the mod. That way my wife has no idea! Hahaha
Any suggestions on a good 22mm black RBA/RTA? What do you have on your mini?

You have to try the Affliation Crumble, it really is delicious.
I believe the Coco one is delicious too, but I haven't tasted it as yet.
I need to get a drip setup to fully appreciate all of these flavours I think!

Yeah, the Subox is a neat little unit. Its all about the tank though.
I'm only buying black tanks, so that they match the mod. That way my wife has no idea! Hahaha
Any suggestions on a good 22mm black RBA/RTA? What do you have on your mini?
Indeed it is all about the tank! When I started my wife couldn't recognise the difference between tanks, but she has become pretty smart to my tricks and now knows them all by name!

I tend to do a restricted lung-hit, and don't really build for clouds or look for tanks that are designed for them. Most of your cloudy tanks are now coming out in bigger diameters. I'm still obsessing over Subtank Minis, but some classic 22mm RTAs that might give you some decent clouds might be something "classic" like a Crius or a Serpent Mini 22. I'm assuming you don't want to go the RDTA route, they will look too different to your current tanks and your wife might catch you out :-D

Indeed it is all about the tank! When I started my wife couldn't recognise the difference between tanks, but she has become pretty smart to my tricks and now knows them all by name!

I tend to do a restricted lung-hit, and don't really build for clouds or look for tanks that are designed for them. Most of your cloudy tanks are now coming out in bigger diameters. I'm still obsessing over Subtank Minis, but some classic 22mm RTAs that might give you some decent clouds might be something "classic" like a Crius or a Serpent Mini 22. I'm assuming you don't want to go the RDTA route, they will look too different to your current tanks and your wife might catch you out :-D

Hahaha I'm sure she'll catch on soon too!
As is everyone out there, I'm looking for a tank that walks the line between cloud and flavour!
Not against and RDTA at all, just haven't picked one up yet. I can spin a story about it to the wife... Hahaha

Welcome @DangerDave , lol at your attempt at hiding new purchases from your wife;)

As @Stosta mentioned, they catch on eventually...

Mine found my receipt from Sir Vape last week:yikes:

Are we mice or men? Come on, squeak up!

My missus has an eye for shape and design so she notices straight away, no point trying to hide stuff.

True. Mine doesn't give me a hard time though. As long as I make sure our needs are met I can spoil myself with anything I want:)

She married me, eccentricities, hobbies and all.

Hahahaha I will tell you what my wife allows when she finds out ;-)

My wife thinks I have the best friends in the world cause they so kindly just give me all these atomizers and mods. That and when I give them atomizers in return then there's no questions asked.

Hi all.
As I've said before... Awesome Community you guys have going here! Love the spirit here.
With that being said. I'm itching to get off the stinkies after trying out my brother's PICO Mega a few weeks ago. I've ordered my Smok AL85 a week or so ago so I'm patiently (Not patiently) waiting.
Not sure if the wait is going to kill me first or the stinkies I'm smoking in the meantime while I wait on my delivery!
Cant wait to give up the smokes and start vaping!!!
Awesome site!

Hi all.
As I've said before... Awesome Community you guys have going here! Love the spirit here.
With that being said. I'm itching to get off the stinkies after trying out my brother's PICO Mega a few weeks ago. I've ordered my Smok AL85 a week or so ago so I'm patiently (Not patiently) waiting.
Not sure if the wait is going to kill me first or the stinkies I'm smoking in the meantime while I wait on my delivery!
Awesome site!

Hello @playa4life and welcome to the forum

Hey guys scon3s here(this is an actually nickname from my high school friends XD) I've been vaping about 4 months and I tend to change my mind on what I like pretty often :) used to smoke 2 boxes of stinkies a day and now I'm 3 and a half months off them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all.
Awesome site!

Welcome to the forum @playa4life - thanks for the compliments, this is a great place indeed!
All the best for your vaping. Just take it slow and dont rush quitting the stinkies. For some it can take longer than others. Just focus on finding great juices and enjoy the journey.
Enjoy your stay

Hey guys scon3s here(this is an actually nickname from my high school friends XD) I've been vaping about 4 months and I tend to change my mind on what I like pretty often :) used to smoke 2 boxes of stinkies a day and now I'm 3 and a half months off them :)

Welcome @Scon3s..
Congrats on the three and a half months stinkie free - great achievement!!
2 boxes a day! I am sure your lungs are very grateful!
Enjoy your stay amd all the best

Hello @Scon3s.. and welcome to the forum

Back