Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the large group of newcomers. I wish you all a very happy and learning experience.

It is so gratifying seeing new members joining this great forum. I love the fact that the vaping community is expanding rapidly in South Africa.

Remember, there is no such thing as "A stupid question". Ask what you want to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

My name is Johan and I'm from Witbank I've been vaping since June 2016 and loving every moment. Started of chasing the clouds but now I'm more 9f a flavour chaser

Hi All

My name is Johan and I'm from Witbank I've been vaping since June 2016 and loving every moment. Started of chasing the clouds but now I'm more 9f a flavour chaser

Hello @vks and welcome to the forum

Hi All

Welcome Johan from Witbank!

What kit are you using at the moment?

Good day this is my first time here. I use twisp toated tobacco, but its getting very expensive and want to find another liquid close to the same taste, can some one help.

Good day this is my first time here. I use twisp toated tobacco, but its getting very expensive and want to find another liquid close to the same taste, can some one help.

Hi @Mariaan Bester and welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post here as it is the best place to start and get people involved in answering your questions.

I can't help personally with tobacco juices as I haven't tried many of them, but I'm sure someone here will be able to advise on a good substitute for you!

EDIT - I think I remember @Waine having quite a bit of experience with Twisp Tobaccos? Maybe he can help?

Welcome Johan from Witbank!

What kit are you using at the moment?
Thanks for all the welcome msgs.

My current kit is as follows
Vgod 150 pro & dotmod petri 22
Sx mini q class & coilart Azeroth
Sx mini g class & shado omni
Noisey cricket 2 & Limitless rda

Thanks for all the welcome msgs.

My current kit is as follows
Vgod 150 pro & dotmod petri 22
Sx mini q class & coilart Azeroth
Sx mini g class & shado omni
Noisey cricket 2 & Limitless rda
Oh wow! That is a pretty serious collection :eek: Which one do you think gives you the best flavour?

I've found that some tanks seem to be suited for desert flavours and others for fruits. So for example Debbie Does Donuts is amazing in the Crius, but doesn't do so well in the Subtank, but XXX is the opposite!

Welcome to the forum
@mariaanbester
@vks

Hope you guys have a blast here.
Ask lots of questions, the guys here just love giving advice and sounding smart.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum
@mariaanbester
@vks

Hope you huis have a blast here.
Ask lots of questions, the guys here just love giving advice and sounding smart.

Hahaha! For me I like to answer questions here because my wife won't give me a chance to talk at home! :-D

My probleem is, when I start talking vape at home, my wife rolls her eyes!
Plus, after 10years, she anticipates all my clever moments.
So I have to come here to sound smart

Hi @Mariaan Bester and welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post here as it is the best place to start and get people involved in answering your questions.

I can't help personally with tobacco juices as I haven't tried many of them, but I'm sure someone here will be able to advise on a good substitute for you!

EDIT - I think I remember @Waine having quite a bit of experience with Twisp Tobaccos? Maybe he can help?
Thank very much for the help

Oh wow! That is a pretty serious collection :eek: Which one do you think gives you the best flavour?

I've found that some tanks seem to be suited for desert flavours and others for fruits. So for example Debbie Does Donuts is amazing in the Crius, but doesn't do so well in the Subtank, but XXX is the opposite!
Azeroth is good on desserts petri is a good all rounder but fruity there is nothing that will touch the Omni hands down my go to tank any day

Welcome Row!

There is a huge sense of achievement in building your first coil. Congratulations! I remember doing mine and it felt like I was defusing a bomb!

When you made your juice did you use a recipe or try your own? All my DIY attempts failed miserably but it was because I was intent on making my own recipes, there is a lot of benefit to starting off using others' recipes and learning from them.

I've been vaping for almost 18 months and I still can't do a jelly!

Hope you enjoy the forum!
Thank you for the kind words, it actually means a lot!
Sorry for the late reply.
I did feel a huge sense of achievement building my first coil! I was actually quite impressed the coil and wicking came out so neat! - so if i could do it, ANYONE can do it haha
Haha my Diy recipe, I just took random fruit concentrates and hoped I'd get a ADV but unfortunately I failed miserably.
I'm in search for a simple recipe, I don't believe i have the ability to develop my own recipe! :(

Haha my Jelly ain't all that impressive, I'd trade my Jelly trick for your knowledge of Diy e liquids in an instant!

Thank you for the kind words, it actually means a lot!
Sorry for the late reply.
I did feel a huge sense of achievement building my first coil! I was actually quite impressed the coil and wicking came out so neat! - so if i could do it, ANYONE can do it haha
Haha my Diy recipe, I just took random fruit concentrates and hoped I'd get a ADV but unfortunately I failed miserably.
I'm in search for a simple recipe, I don't believe i have the ability to develop my own recipe! :(

Haha my Jelly ain't all that impressive, I'd trade my Jelly trick for your knowledge of Diy e liquids in an instant!
Don't worry about the late reply, the joy of the forum is everyone gets to use it as and when they need to.

I feel the same way about coil building as the only skills I have involve talking smack and annoying people... And really that's only one skill... So I agree that if I can build a coil then anyone can! You certainly don't want MY DIY knowledge as all I know is to stay away from it and ask other people to make it for me! But there is a great DIY community on here, check out this sub-forum...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-Liquid-recipes/

For nice simple recipes have a look at this thread...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/1-or-2-flavour-diy-recipes.t30441/

Good luck! When you're a master mixer I demand compensation! :-D

Hi Fellow Vapers. Just to let you know that I have arrived ;);).

Had a triple bypass heart op in Sept 2013 and that basically convinced me to kick my 45 year habit, smoking up to 60 cigs a day. As you old smokers know, that was not going to happen on its own, so my kids in their infinite wisdom got me an Ego-T (who remembers those) - what a blessing. The first couple of days I sucked that thing until it was so hot I could not touch it.

Well that feels like many many moons away. Today I am still a "soft" vaper doing the "mouth to lung" thing (becoming all the more difficult with the markets moving towards direct lung hit) - so you guys stocking the Aspire Nautilus keep on keeping on - PLEASE!!

Thank you ecigssa for this platform - you guys have been helpful in finding my way in this maze of vaping -kudos

Last edited by a moderator:

Had a triple bypass heart op in Sept 2013 and that basically convinced me to kick my 45 year habit, smoking up to 60 cigs a day. As you old smokers know, that was not going to happen on its own, so my kids in their infinite wisdom got me an Ego-T (who remembers those) - what a blessing. The first couple of days I sucked that thing until it was so hot I could not touch it.

Well that feels like many many moons away. Today I am still a "soft" vaper doing the "mouth to lung" thing (becoming all the more difficult with the markets moving towards direct lung hit) - so you guys stocking the Aspire Nautilus keep on keeping on - PLEASE!!

At least I progressed from buying e-juices to building my own (still don't do the coil building thing though) and lately partnered up with my son on supplying concentrates to the DIY markets - and yes - exclusively launched here on ecigssa

Thank you ecigssa for this platform - you guys have been helpful in finding my way in this maze of vaping -kudos
Welcome Allen! Glad your surgery went well - and as far as scares go, that'd certainly do the trick.
I also started with MTL (in fact, I still MTL during the day and only do DTL during the evenings) so I'm with you on the Nautilus.. thank goodness the manufacturers came to their senses and started churning out MTL tanks again.
PS: That concentrates venture sounds awesome, especially as a DIY'er myself I always like to hear about people doing their own thing.

Good Morning everyone first of all thank you for accepting me I started vaping about 5 months ago and I am loving every single moment of it.
I started with a small starter kit the kangertech subox mini c and I am currently using a wismec RX mini with a goblin V3 tank. started building my own coils only 2 days ago. I am from Kempton park area. have an awesome day everyone.

Good Morning everyone first of all thank you for accepting me I started vaping about 5 months ago and I am loving every single moment of it.
I started with a small starter kit the kangertech subox mini c and I am currently using a wismec RX mini with a goblin V3 tank. started building my own coils only 2 days ago. I am from Kempton park area. have an awesome day everyone.
Welcome Nico!

How did the first coil build go? Did you take up vaping to get off the cigs?

Hello @Allenh1 and welcome to the forum

Hello @Nico Cronje and welcome to the forum

Back