Introduce Yourselves:

Name is Richard and based in Edenvale area. Been vaping 4 months and will never go back to cigs. Started on a AIO device, but quickly outgrew it. Currently use a Pico Mod with a Baby Beast tank for day use, and have a Wismec Indestructible RDA. Making the progression into dripping. Converted my whole family to vaping from the stinkies, and most of my co-workers.

Name is Richard and based in Edenvale area. Been vaping 4 months and will never go back to cigs. Started on a AIO device, but quickly outgrew it. Currently use a Pico Mod with a Baby Beast tank for day use, and have a Wismec Indestructible RDA. Making the progression into dripping. Converted my whole family to vaping from the stinkies, and most of my co-workers.
Most welcome to the forum. Way to go on the awesome conversions. Presume you started with yourself first! Happy vaping.

Hello @BigMacZA and welcome to the forum

Hi
Capture.jpg

Enjoy your stay ;)

Good evening fellow vapesteerrrssss(like indoor smoker would say) lol

I'm matthew, from PAARL WC. Been vaping for a year now...still in the stinkies though..but it's been a lekker and expensive experience so far...would like to get more in touch with the community and I think this is a very informative platform we have to learn and also share knowledge and ideas for all to use...thanks admin for the opportunity to introduce myself and I really like the structure of this forum. Everything is so organised which makes navigation so much easier...big ups

I'm matthew, from PAARL WC. Been vaping for a year now...still in the stinkies though..but it's been a lekker and expensive experience so far...would like to get more in touch with the community and I think this is a very informative platform we have to learn and also share knowledge and ideas for all to use...thanks admin for the opportunity to introduce myself and I really like the structure of this forum. Everything is so organised which makes navigation so much easier...big ups

Welcome Mathew. Here you will find alot of info if not all and a great bunch of vaping/diy members ready to answer some questions. Whats your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy people. I'm Vone from PTA.
Smoked solid for 10 years. On and off for 5 years (more off than on).
Switched over to vaping (0mg) last year and haven't picked up a cigarette since.
My buddy @NewOobY got me started with a Kanger TOPBOX Mini and it is still going strong!
(He makes some seriously nice juice btw... Pistachio Cookie is AMAZING!)
I just pulled the trigger on a Smok Big Baby Beast + Noisy Cricket II-25. Can't wait to take delivery.
Looks like a nice place with a bunch of friendly people. Looking forward to my stay here :)

Hey all - been vaping for 3 years now. Last model was a Nautilus Mini. I'm looking for something with more horsepower. I came across this.
Tesla Three and Carrate RTA Kit. My problem is the sites of most of the major suppliers here (Cape Town) are astonishingly unable to tell me where to get one.
Can anyone help?
Look forward to vape chat with you all.
Thanks

Hi @Edward Byrne , welcome to the forum. The Tesla Three and Carrate RTA Kit has been around for about a year and it would seem unlikely that it would be brought in locally if it hasn't come here yet. You could ask on "who has stock" on the local vendor thread. They will let you know if anyone has it or intends to stock it.

You could always order one from FastTech for $ 48. The only problem with this is that there are delays of up to six weeks at SA Customs.

Why not try a Pico Kit, Single or dual (if you need 200w). They are also cheaper than the Tesla Three and Carrate RTA Kit, and are available locally.

Only came across the thread now. My name is Clint, from Goodwood in Cape Town.

Been vaping now since mid April 2017. Started on an Ijust S and a week later decided on a Smok Alien. Which I've now added a Troll RTA to. Happy so far and going through all my juices from over again because everything now tastes different.

So far I've visited Vape Cartel and Vape monkey's. If there's any venders closer to Goodwood, please let me know.

Glad to be part of this awesome an informative forum you guys have built. A forum would be nothing without it's members.

Keep safe
Clint

Hi all my name is John been vaping on and off since 2011. With all my travels because of work I have fallen of the wagon a couple of times. When I started vaping there was no rebuilds or mods. The available juice was liqua and my favourite was the energy drink twisp and vapeafrica only came later. These days there are a lot more vape shops around.

Hi all my name is John been vaping on and off since 2011. With all my travels because of work I have fallen of the wagon a couple of times. When I started vaping there was no rebuilds or mods. The available juice was liqua and my favourite was the energy drink twisp and vapeafrica only came later. These days there are a lot more vape shops around.

Welcome to Ecigssa. Whats your current setup?

Well, Hello guys and girls... This really looks like a great forum... Thanx to my heavily unreliable Twispy.... Eeeer yeah a twisp... I found this forum, so a big fat thumbs up for them :D

My name is Jean, Jean Marks... I am 24 of age, pale complexion with dark surroundings... oh wait it's not a date site :p

Well, I would like to hear more from everyone's experiences and I really do need to escape my Twisp 0.o

PS> Dear Gawd I hope that I am doing this right (Scrolling approx. 1.2 km down the thread to post the introduction? Couldn't find the "Introduce yourself with THIS shiny button" anywhere near the top.... I am really honored for the acceptance to the forum and to meet all the cool guys!

Hello @Matthew_Martin and welcome to the forum

Howdy people. I'm Vone from PTA.
Smoked solid for 10 years. On and off for 5 years (more off than on).
Switched over to vaping (0mg) last year and haven't picked up a cigarette since.
My buddy @NewOobY got me started with a Kanger TOPBOX Mini and it is still going strong!
(He makes some seriously nice juice btw... Pistachio Cookie is AMAZING!)
I just pulled the trigger on a Smok Big Baby Beast + Noisy Cricket II-25. Can't wait to take delivery.
Looks like a nice place with a bunch of friendly people. Looking forward to my stay here :)

Hello @TheV and welcome to the forum

Hey all - been vaping for 3 years now. Last model was a Nautilus Mini. I'm looking for something with more horsepower. I came across this.
Tesla Three and Carrate RTA Kit. My problem is the sites of most of the major suppliers here (Cape Town) are astonishingly unable to tell me where to get one.
Can anyone help?
Look forward to vape chat with you all.
Thanks

Hello @Edward Byrne and welcome to the forum

Only came across the thread now. My name is Clint, from Goodwood in Cape Town.

Been vaping now since mid April 2017. Started on an Ijust S and a week later decided on a Smok Alien. Which I've now added a Troll RTA to. Happy so far and going through all my juices from over again because everything now tastes different.

So far I've visited Vape Cartel and Vape monkey's. If there's any venders closer to Goodwood, please let me know.

Glad to be part of this awesome an informative forum you guys have built. A forum would be nothing without it's members.

Keep safe
Clint

Hello @CeeJay and welcome to the forum

Hello @Ghozt1 and welcome to the forum

Well, Hello guys and girls... This really looks like a great forum... Thanx to my heavily unreliable Twispy.... Eeeer yeah a twisp... I found this forum, so a big fat thumbs up for them :D

My name is Jean, Jean Marks... I am 24 of age, pale complexion with dark surroundings... oh wait it's not a date site :p

Well, I would like to hear more from everyone's experiences and I really do need to escape my Twisp 0.o

PS> Dear Gawd I hope that I am doing this right (Scrolling approx. 1.2 km down the thread to post the introduction? Couldn't find the "Introduce yourself with THIS shiny button" anywhere near the top.... I am really honored for the acceptance to the forum and to meet all the cool guys!

Hello @Gothicross and welcome to the forum

Hi all I have been a heavy smoker for over 30 years but fortunatley met "Hands" whom I trust is well known to all of you. He got me into vaping about 3 weeks ago and I am on the road to kicking the smoking curse. I live in KZN but make a 65km commute to the Eastern Cape each day for work. It has not been a walk in the park quiting smoking but I have cut back dramatically and want to be smoke free asap! Hands managed through the forum to arrange a second hand set up for me and I am now the proud owner and user of a KOOPOR Plus mod and a Griffen 25 deck. I am still unsure of the correct terms but I am sure I will be helped in the right direction if my description is wrong. I can't get enough of the information shared on the forum and hope to become a regular as I have so much to ask and learn from you all.

Hi all I have been a heavy smoker for over 30 years but fortunatley met "Hands" whom I trust is well known to all of you. He got me into vaping about 3 weeks ago and I am on the road to kicking the smoking curse. I live in KZN but make a 65km commute to the Eastern Cape each day for work. It has not been a walk in the park quiting smoking but I have cut back dramatically and want to be smoke free asap! Hands managed through the forum to arrange a second hand set up for me and I am now the proud owner and user of a KOOPOR Plus mod and a Griffen 25 deck. I am still unsure of the correct terms but I am sure I will be helped in the right direction if my description is wrong. I can't get enough of the information shared on the forum and hope to become a regular as I have so much to ask and learn from you all.
Welcome @Scott !

@hands is very well known to us, you're lucky to have someone like that to guide you through the process of swapping smoking for vaping. Some people find it harder than others, but I think the most important thing is to not be too hard on yourself. If you're cutting a few ciggies out each day that in itself is a win.

Your description is close enough to know what you're talking about, the Griffin would probably be more accurately described as an "atty" (atomiser) though!

Ask all the questions you need, and where we can we will gladly help!

Hello @Scott and welcome to the forum

Most welcome to the forum @Scott. All the best with kicking those stinkies. If you feel you are struggling too much, get a higher nic juice to help you over the bump. Happy vaping. And kudos to @hands.

Back