Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everybody! :SimpHomer: Pretty neat forum you guys have here, thanks for having me!

Im a fairly new vaper (about 2 weeks now) kicked cigs the day i bought the vape and havent looked back since. When a friend told me I can actually vape zoo biscuits and glazed donuts i threw my money at it straight away :-D Started with a Smok Stick V8 to see how it goes and so far so good, definitely see this as becoming more of a hobby and will hopefully be upgrading to bigger better equipment one day soon, especially intrigued by making my own juices eventually but still have lots to learn, and thats why I find myself here now. :aplastao:

Looking forward to our future discussions!
Most welcome to the hobbyists' forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement! Your taste buds should be starting to wake up around now, which makes all dem flavours even more awesome. Happy vaping.

Hello everybody! :SimpHomer: Pretty neat forum you guys have here, thanks for having me!

Im a fairly new vaper (about 2 weeks now) kicked cigs the day i bought the vape and havent looked back since. When a friend told me I can actually vape zoo biscuits and glazed donuts i threw my money at it straight away :-D Started with a Smok Stick V8 to see how it goes and so far so good, definitely see this as becoming more of a hobby and will hopefully be upgrading to bigger better equipment one day soon, especially intrigued by making my own juices eventually but still have lots to learn, and thats why I find myself here now. :aplastao:

Looking forward to our future discussions!

Welcome @NiceDream420

Hey hey

New to vape...... started about a month ago with a vaporesso nebula kit. Tank was to small bought a big baby beast. Enjoyed the tank with stock coils. Started playing with the rebuild able deck but had endless hassles with it. Returned got a refund and grab the vaporesso gemini rta.

Been trying to make own coils and learning. When in started out, didn't even want to touch building side and now hooked on this.

Sold the nebula a week ago and got an ijoy captain pd270 and loving it. Just waiting for the limitless combo rdta 2 to come then make the switch to it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey hey

New to vape...... started about a month ago with a vaporesso nebula kit. Tank was to small bought a big baby beast. Enjoyed the tank with stock coils. Started playing with the rebuild able deck but had endless hassles with it. Returned got a refund and grab the vaporesso gemini rta.

Been trying to make own coils and learning. When in started out, didn't even want to touch building side and now hooked on this.

Sold the nebula a week ago and got an ijoy captain pd270 and loving it. Just waiting for the limitless combo rdta 2 to come then make the switch to it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Welcome @w1tw0lf !

Building coils seems terrifying when you first start, and quickly becomes an addiction! Luckily I somehow managed to avoid getting into all the complicated builds, I think my wife would have divorced me if I had spent even more time than I already do!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome @w1tw0lf !

Building coils seems terrifying when you first start, and quickly becomes an addiction! Luckily I somehow managed to avoid getting into all the complicated builds, I think my wife would have divorced me if I had spent even more time than I already do!

Hope you enjoy the forum!
I spent most of my free time watch YouTube video's about building coils.... already deep in trouble with my wife :) She almost don't want to see me vape even.

One thing I forgot to mention in my intro, stopped smoking cigs after 20 years on a packet and half a day and 5 weeks without one since switching to vape.

I spent most of my free time watch YouTube video's about building coils.... already deep in trouble with my wife :) She almost don't want to see me vape even.

One thing I forgot to mention in my intro, stopped smoking cigs after 20 years on a packet and half a day and 5 weeks without one since switching to vape.
Epic and congrats on kicking the cigs!

It still amazes me how much easier vaping makes leaving them behind!

Hi,

Bernard here.

I have been vaping for the past 4/5 months. Started off on a Twisp Clero two years ago but felt that it wasnt giving me what I was looking for so I went back to smoking. I even tried Allen Carr's Stop Smoking method but went home the same day and started smoking again. About 4/5 months ago I thought I would give it a try again. I found my old twisp and after two days I got fed up and bought a Smok Stick V8 kit with the TFV8 Big Baby Beast from Vape King Bellairs and I have not looked back since. I recently purchased the IJoy Captain PD270 kit with the first itteration of the Captain subohm tank. I wasnt really impressed with the tank (hopefully the Captain S will be better) but the mod is decent.

I am now looking to upgrade to a RDA but may have to put that dream on hold for now. I am getting married in October and my fiance is getting irritated with all the vape talk. :-(

Has anyone else had issues with 2nd hand Vapour causing sinus issues? I read somewhere that VG in vapour form actually irritates the nasal passage and causes sinus problems (Post nasal drip).

Hi,

Bernard here.

I have been vaping for the past 4/5 months. Started off on a Twisp Clero two years ago but felt that it wasnt giving me what I was looking for so I went back to smoking. I even tried Allen Carr's Stop Smoking method but went home the same day and started smoking again. About 4/5 months ago I thought I would give it a try again. I found my old twisp and after two days I got fed up and bought a Smok Stick V8 kit with the TFV8 Big Baby Beast from Vape King Bellairs and I have not looked back since. I recently purchased the IJoy Captain PD270 kit with the first itteration of the Captain subohm tank. I wasnt really impressed with the tank (hopefully the Captain S will be better) but the mod is decent.

I am now looking to upgrade to a RDA but may have to put that dream on hold for now. I am getting married in October and my fiance is getting irritated with all the vape talk. :-(

Has anyone else had issues with 2nd hand Vapour causing sinus issues? I read somewhere that VG in vapour form actually irritates the nasal passage and causes sinus problems (Post nasal drip).

Welcome @ArkLyte05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Bernard here.

Welcome @ArkLyte05 !

Don't sweat the vape talk too much! All of our SO's have had to deal with it, eventually you'll find a way to curb all the vape talk to somewhere else (the forum helps a lot in this regard!).

I haven't heard anything about second hand vapor causing sinus issues, is it maybe your wife trying to convince you to take your new habit away from her? :-D

Greetings Vape Nation!

Sergio here! Been vaping for about 2 months now. I can proudly say I've moved from 10 cigarettes a day to ZERO! Currently on the Smok Stick V8 but already looking to upgrade. Next steps for me:
  • New Mod (Maybe a Minikin, RX2/3 or battlestar). Any advice?
  • RBA for the Big baby beast (figured this is a good start for a noob wanting to get into building)
  • Then eventually get myself a good RDTA that produces good flavour & clouds. (again, any advice here will be greatly appreciated)
Oh, one more thing...SEE YOU GUYS AT VAPECON!!!!!

To all the new folks that I missed while I have been away, a huge warm welcome to the forums!
Really awesome to see this community ever growing!
:HAPPYCRY:

A rather late introduction for me, joined the forum just before Vapecon 2016. Started vaping on the eleaf tc60w with melo 2 tank then moved onto the lmc 200w box mod and obs cruis plus rta which I got at Vapecon, still using the same setup most days, maybe switching between the geekvape ammit 25 dual rta and peerless rda for fun. Was between R/C cars and vaping as a hobby, and vaping won. Lets see what ill grab at the Vapecon 2017

Greetings Vape Nation!

Sergio here! Been vaping for about 2 months now. I can proudly say I've moved from 10 cigarettes a day to ZERO! Currently on the Smok Stick V8 but already looking to upgrade. Next steps for me:
  • RBA for the Big baby beast (figured this is a good start for a noob wanting to get into building)
  • Then eventually get myself a good RDTA that produces good flavour & clouds. (again, any advice here will be greatly appreciated)

Welcome @SergioChasingClouds

A rather late introduction for me, joined the forum just before Vapecon 2016. Started vaping on the eleaf tc60w with melo 2 tank then moved onto the lmc 200w box mod and obs cruis plus rta which I got at Vapecon, still using the same setup most days, maybe switching between the geekvape ammit 25 dual rta and peerless rda for fun. Was between R/C cars and vaping as a hobby, and vaping won. Lets see what ill grab at the Vapecon 2017

Welcome @Spazmanpanic

Greetings Vape Nation!

Congrats welcome.

Battlestar is great.
Minikin v1.5 awesome
Voopoo DRAG seen 1 go for 700rand
Rx2.3 also nice device

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greetings Vape Nation!

RBA for a smoke tfv8

I would just jump to a RDTA
Goon is awesome

Ni80 Aliens or Kanthal Aliens @0.18ohm
Solid build

The coil art Mage RDTA is roughly the same chimney
Great RDTA

I'm a Azeroth RDTA fan and RTA is going to be used on my Therion166 dna

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Everybody
I have been vaping for 3 years on a nautilus mini and this month switched to ammit dual rta with iStick QC200W and dual N80 fused clapton coils at 0.31Ohm, @50Watt
I am using Mr Hardwicks Bombshell at the moment and wow, what difference, sub ohm is so much better,
I want to get into mixing eliquids, can't wait for vapecon to stock up with concentrates

Hi Everybody
I have been vaping for 3 years on a nautilus mini and this month switched to ammit dual rta with iStick QC200W and dual N80 fused clapton coils at 0.31Ohm, @50Watt
I am using Mr Hardwicks Bombshell at the moment and wow, what difference, sub ohm is so much better,
I want to get into mixing eliquids, can't wait for vapecon to stock up with concentrates
Welcome!

I remember the first time I switched over to a sub-ohm device (I went from an EVOD to a Subox Mini with a 0.5 coil). The cloud was just so huge I promised myself that this would be my "outside only" mod and that at the rate it went through juice it would be a once-a-day kind of thing. Needless to say things have changed A LOT since that day!

See you at Vapecon! It is going to be insane!

Hi Everybody

Welcome @waltersenekal

Hi all

I smoked cigarettes like it was a religion. Thirty per day for the last 20 and a few odd years. December 2015 I thought I would give the Twisp stuff a go. I haven't smoked a cigarette since and I know I will never again. My morning cough disappeared in a week.

I've since seen the light and have moved to an Eleaf iJust S. Great product. I've also bought a Cleato Aspire tank to fit to my Twisp Vega battery. Big improvement, but the battery does go much quicker.

Happy vaping!

Back