Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Everybody my name is Sarfraz and I am from Lenasia South.I have been vaping for a year and a half and I am constantly learning from others' experiences.
Hoping to see everybody at Vapecon!

Welcome to the forum @BATMAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, my name is Marius, from Centurion... Been vaping with my fiance about 1 year now (she had a stupid vape pen thingy from Joyetech AIO) . But got my first mod ( don't laugh :) ) SMOK AL85, and fitted a Serpent Mini 25mm with it, and running a single alien made by the guy at Capital Vapes Centurion.

Next mod is Voopoo Drag... ;) :D

Welcome to the forum @MRauties

hi, my name is Terrence, it's been about 3 months since I started Vape, was twisping for 4 years prior to eventually upgrading to vape and so far have never looked back really enjoying it. I am using a smok Alien 220W which I got from Sir Vape in Durban. really enjoying it.:sifone:

Welcome to the forum @Teez

Hi my name is Carel im from Cape town, i have been vaping for +/-4 months and really enjoying it. I started off with ijust s and then got smok v8 stick i prefer my smok. I am really enjoying the forum and learning a whole lot. Currently looking at getting myself a good rta(that wont break the bank) and also looking at various mods quite interested in the asmodus boost.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Hi my name is Carel im from Cape town, i have been vaping for +/-4 months and really enjoying it. I started off with ijust s and then got smok v8 stick i prefer my smok. I am really enjoying the forum and learning a whole lot. Currently looking at getting myself a good rta(that wont break the bank) and also looking at various mods quite interested in the asmodus boost.

Most welcome to the forum @Shifty. Yip, information overload here - feel free to ask questions as you go along. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Shifty

Welcome dude! Really awesome to see you here, hope you dig it.
Give me a shout if you are looking into non bank breaking gear I can help with telling you what to not go for

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Welcome dude! Really awesome to see you here, hope you dig it.
Give me a shout if you are looking into non bank breaking gear I can help with telling you what to not go for

That would be appreciated

Hi guys I'm Taahir from Florida Jhb.... I run a local newspaper here called joburg express... I am an mobile audio tech as well and I have been vaping for bout a year now... still have issues with stinkies... but started as a beginner with an I just S now using a rx300 n I joy combo rdta...

Hi guys I'm Taahir from Florida Jhb.... I run a local newspaper here called joburg express... I am an mobile audio tech as well and I have been vaping for bout a year now... still have issues with stinkies... but started as a beginner with an I just S now using a rx300 n I joy combo rdta...
Welcome dude, great to see you here. I actually do read that paper when I'm visiting the in-laws. We're all around the corner actually anyways hope you really dig it here.

Welcome dude, great to see you here. I actually do read that paper when I'm visiting the in-laws. We're all around the corner actually anyways hope you really dig it here.

Thanks dude... I'm really excited to be here to learn as I'm new to building coils and DIY juice as well... first time I meet one of my readers on a forum thanks bro keep reading will be trying to do a story on vaping soon with all negative media going around

Welcome to the forum @Shifty
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy the journey and your stay here.

Welcome @Taahir Adams
Congrats on the vaping - wishing you well to kick the stinkies -
Feel free to ask questions here as you go along - and enjoy the forum

Welcome @Taahir Adams
Congrats on the vaping - wishing you well to kick the stinkies -
Feel free to ask questions here as you go along - and enjoy the forum
Thanks once again silver much appreciated... I have so much to ask lol... but the first n most important I have been reading articles about tests being done at a vape convention in other countries and they mentioned that the air is toxic worse than that of a smoking stinkies room they mention some toxic chemical being produced from the vape after being exhaled etc... I don't believe this jus need some advice or clarity or links please

Thanks once again silver much appreciated... I have so much to ask lol... but the first n most important I have been reading articles about tests being done at a vape convention in other countries and they mentioned that the air is toxic worse than that of a smoking stinkies room they mention some toxic chemical being produced from the vape after being exhaled etc... I don't believe this jus need some advice or clarity or links please

@Taahir Adams - there is a HEALTH section in the forums. You might find some usefull information there. Just keep in mind - relatively little research has been done on vaping - it has not been around for long enough. Secondly - depending on from which "angle" the research has been approached, you might find some bias in the results - seems to be more so from the anti-vaping crowd

Health Matters

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...gssa.co.za/index.php?forums/60/&share_type=sf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hi @Taahir Adams - as @RenaldoRheeder said above - check out the health section
Loads of great articles there.

I think it is fair to say that while second hand vapour is obviously not as clean as normal air - I do recall several studies showing that second hand vapour is virtually harmless - and almost the same as normal air (maybe not at a vape convention, but just normal type of vaping at home). And its got far less nasties in it than second hand smoke from combustible cigarettes.

You will have to go look for those articles - I would try find them for you - but just have very little time right now...

Here you go @Taahir Adams.

Hi to the awesome ECIGSA people, my name is Milan Gandhi and I've been part of ECIGSA for about a year now, I'm from Pretoria (Laudium) and I'm a student... Vaping changed my life and its a pleasure meeting new vaper's and making new friends in the induatry...

VAPE STRONG...

Hi to the awesome ECIGSA people, my name is Milan Gandhi and I've been part of ECIGSA for about a year now, I'm from Pretoria (Laudium) and I'm a student... Vaping changed my life and its a pleasure meeting new vaper's and making new friends in the induatry...

VAPE STRONG...

Welcome @Milan30
Glad you posted despite "lurking" for nearly a year.
Enjoy your stay and congrats on the vaping!

Back