Introduce Yourselves:

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Thirsty CapeTonian over here. Been lurking for the better half of a year now.

Decided to join after purchasing my first mechanical device. Been vaping for a pretty long while.

Sketch of me attached.
Welcome @Spyro !

Glad you decided to join, always nice to get more members that have some knowledge already!

Love the sketch, you may not be the best-looking person based on it, but you're certainly happy, which is all that counts in the end! :-D

Welcome to all the newcomers!

You have joined one of the friendliest, most knowledgeable and helpful forums for our hobby on the net!!!

Enjoy the ride!!!

Hi Everybody

My name is Shoayb and I have been vaping for about a year.

I am currently running a smok R200 box mod with my VGOD RDTA and I love vaping.
I have not yet managed to stop smoking cigarettes completely but I do intend on getting there eventually-I have cut down from a 20's a day to about 5 a day.

Hoping to learn alot more from this forum.

Thanks @BATMAN for hooking me up with this forum.

Hi Everybody

I have not yet managed to stop smoking cigarettes completely but I do intend on getting there eventually-I have cut down from a 20's a day to about 5 a day.

Welcome to the forum @skaby and a big congrats on cutting down from 20 to 5 a day!
Take it slow and enjoy the journey!
Feel free to ask questions as you go a long. There are lots of helpful experienced vapers here ;-)

PS - thanks @BATMAN for hooking skaby up

Hi Everybody

Welcome @skaby !

A pleasure to have you on here, and well done on cutting down on the cigarettes! As @Silver said, take it slow and don't be too hard on yourself, it's all a process that can take some time. I always maintained that I wanted to simply cut down my cigarette usage, and after a month or so I simply got tired of them, it was hard to cut down, but easy to cut them out!
Way to go @BATMAN for getting your mate on here!:campeon:

Welcome @skaby !

A pleasure to have you on here, and well done on cutting down on the cigarettes! As @Silver said, take it slow and don't be too hard on yourself, it's all a process that can take some time. I always maintained that I wanted to simply cut down my cigarette usage, and after a month or so I simply got tired of them, it was hard to cut down, but easy to cut them out!
Way to go @BATMAN for getting your mate on here!:campeon:
Just trying to get my mates on board with the forum and all the excitement here.

If anything,alot of my vape buddies believe that I am extremely knowledgable with regards to vaping-but in all honesty I have learnt more in these last few months on this forum than I have in my 1-2 years of actually vaping.
I think that the more people that get on here,the more everybody can learn and better themselves the way I have.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone Tontoe here,

I am based in Kokstad area/

I have been vapeing fully for about 6 months now (Dabbled with Twisp for a few years) and busy rocking a Tesla Nano 120w with the Dejavu (DJV) rdta duel coil.
Loving it and running on fused claptons at 0.18 woop woop

The last 6 months have been an awesome journey starting with dusting off the twisp and then upgrading to a Pico, from there it just escalated into building my own coils and mixing my own juices. Big up to @hands for guiding me through the whole process!!! :)

So yeah thats me.

I have been vapeing fully for about 6 months now (Dabbled with Twisp for a few years) and busy rocking a Tesla Nano 120w with the Dejavu (DJV) rdta duel coil.

The last 6 months have been an awesome journey starting with dusting off the twisp and then upgrading to a Pico, from there it just escalated into building my own coils and mixing my own juices. Big up to @hands for guiding me through the whole process!!! :)

So yeah thats me.
Welcome and congratulations on your progress. Please share and ask and chat as you wish, you will find this forum to be full of helpfull and knowledgeable people just like Hands!

Regards

Hi
I'm Andre....been vaping for a little over 2 months now. Quit the icky sticks the same day that I started vaping(Thanks to twisp vega mini).
Currently using Eleaf iStickQC 200 with OBS mini tank. Also started dabbling in the DIY a bit, and so far so good.... got some good compliments from the guys at vapeshop in Gateway...Looking forward to learning new things on the forum

Hi
I'm Andre....been vaping for a little over 2 months now. Quit the icky sticks the same day that I started vaping(Thanks to twisp vega mini).
Currently using Eleaf iStickQC 200 with OBS mini tank. Also started dabbling in the DIY a bit, and so far so good.... got some good compliments from the guys at vapeshop in Gateway...Looking forward to learning new things on the forum
Welcome @AndreP80, congrats on breaking free from the bad stuff. I can see you are already well on your way to becoming a serious enthusiast so you are in good company. Please share, ask and comment as much as you wish and need. This forum is there to share and assist each other and you will find the peeps here are all awesome.

Enjoy!

So yeah thats me.

Welcome to the forum @Tontoe
You have a great guide in @hands !
Congrats on the coiling and juice making - enjoy your stay

Hi

Welcome to the forum @AndreP80
Toti rocks!
All the best with the vaping and DIY
Enjoy your stay

Hi AndreP80 You've come to the right place for learning, that's for sure! I've also got a Twisp Vega Mini. Which do you prefer - the Vega Mini or the eLeaf iStick?

Hi AndreP80 You've come to the right place for learning, that's for sure! I've also got a Twisp Vega Mini. Which do you prefer - the Vega Mini or the eLeaf iStick?
Hi Hooked. The iStick for sure. The twist tank can't keep up with me and the OBS does fine on the Vega mod but it sucks the battery dry. Nice little backup for when the iStick has to charge.

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

So yeah thats me.
Welcome to the forum @Tontoe !

@hands does a great job at teaching people and then showing them the forum, which really opens you up to a whole new world of vaping!

What sort of juices you enjoying the most? Fruits? Custards? Fruity custards? :-D

Hi
Welcome Andre!

Always makes me happy to see another KZN person on the forum!

What sort of juices are you making?

I
Welcome to the forum @Tontoe !

@hands does a great job at teaching people and then showing them the forum, which really opens you up to a whole new world of vaping!

What sort of juices you enjoying the most? Fruits? Custards? Fruity custards? :-D
I am loving the custards but enjoy fruits as well.

Still finding my happy place

I

I am loving the custards but enjoy fruits as well.

Still finding my happy place
There are very few flavour profiles I don't like if any.

I used to hate tobaccos but the other day I tasted on of @Silver 's setups with a tobacco in it, and it was simply delicious!

In saying that, fruity menthols are just wayyyyy ahead of anything else for me!

Welcome Andre!

Always makes me happy to see another KZN person on the forum!

What sort of juices are you making?
Hi Stosta. I made some kiwi/blackcurrant/koolada mixes that came out nice. And a simple strawberry cheesecake that steeped for about 3 weeks before it was vapable. Next round will probably include some peachy summery type fruits and maybe a variant on the cheesecake

Hi Stosta. I made some kiwi/blackcurrant/koolada mixes that came out nice. And a simple strawberry cheesecake that steeped for about 3 weeks before it was vapable. Next round will probably include some peachy summery type fruits and maybe a variant on the cheesecake

Kiwi and blackcurrant with a chilled twist is one of my favourite juices!

You must let us know if you have any luck with the peach! Personally I haven't found a peach juice that tasted anything like peaches!

Good day fellow Vapers

My name is Cheran, from PE, and tomorrow will be three weeks off the stinkies, all thanks to vaping! No more morning cough and now I have a new hobby, so expect to find me in the DIY section quite often. Looking forward to getting to know you fine folks! :)

Good day fellow Vapers

My name is Cheran, from PE, and tomorrow will be three weeks off the stinkies, all thanks to vaping! No more morning cough and now I have a new hobby, so expect to find me in the DIY section quite often. Looking forward to getting to know you fine folks! :)
Welcome to the forum Cheran!
Congratulations on the three weeks!!! :campeon:

Glad to hear things are going well. One word of advice that I suffered from first-hand, if you're going into DIY juices find a few recipes on here that sound good to you and mix them before getting "creative". I thought I would be able to do fine on my own and it was a fail of epic proportions!

Hope you enjoy your time here, don't be afraid to ask stupid questions if you have them :)

Back