Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum Cheran!
Congratulations on the three weeks!!! :campeon:

Glad to hear things are going well. One word of advice that I suffered from first-hand, if you're going into DIY juices find a few recipes on here that sound good to you and mix them before getting "creative". I thought I would be able to do fine on my own and it was a fail of epic proportions!

Hope you enjoy your time here, don't be afraid to ask stupid questions if you have them :)

Thank you Stosta!

Only dealing with two or three flavour recipes for the moment, my favourite being a banana cream/vanilla custard combo. Mmm... Figured with the taste buds still recovering that simple would be better.

Thank you Stosta!

Only dealing with two or three flavour recipes for the moment, my favourite being a banana cream/vanilla custard combo. Mmm... Figured with the taste buds still recovering that simple would be better.
Awesome!

I've never been overly fond of creamy or custardy vapes, but I actually won a bottle of juice recently that was a banana, cream, and coconut profile, and it also tasted like it had caramalised sugar. That makes two banana juices I've come across that I've liked, the other being banana and peanut butter!

I trust you found the recipe threads already?

Awesome!

I've never been overly fond of creamy or custardy vapes, but I actually won a bottle of juice recently that was a banana, cream, and coconut profile, and it also tasted like it had caramalised sugar. That makes two banana juices I've come across that I've liked, the other being banana and peanut butter!

I trust you found the recipe threads already?

That sounds amazing. Peanut butter is going on the list of flavours to get. ;)

Yes, found the recipe threads and the flavour concentrate reviews are super helpful too. Should be getting a delivery from The Flavour Mill today, I'm as excited as a child on Christmas.

That sounds amazing. Peanut butter is going on the list of flavours to get. ;)

Yes, found the recipe threads and the flavour concentrate reviews are super helpful too. Should be getting a delivery from The Flavour Mill today, I'm as excited as a child on Christmas.
Awesome! i think no matter how long you do this, you still feel like a kid on Christmas when Vape Mail arrives! @Rob Fisher gets at least 3 packages a day and I still think he skips to the front door when the courier arrives!

Yeah I haven't been DIY'ing long and I have carts full of concentrates at all the various vendors, just waiting for the lottery to be won!

Share a pic of your stash when it arrives over here for us!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/bumpedy-bump-vape-mail.t250/

Good day fellow Vapers

My name is Cheran, from PE, and tomorrow will be three weeks off the stinkies, all thanks to vaping! No more morning cough and now I have a new hobby, so expect to find me in the DIY section quite often. Looking forward to getting to know you fine folks! :)
Most welcome to the forum @Animefaerie. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Your taste buds should be coming alive around now. DIY is great fun, enjoy. Happy vaping.

Hi my name is Vanessa.. Been vaping for about 3 weeks now. ️ funny thing is I never really started vaping to quit smoking, just use it as a alternative.. Then after 2 days I just stopped smoking. Haven't had a ciggy since. although in the beginning I did have that throat feeling esp after food. Tried a ciggy..bleh yuck.. Had 2 drags and proceeded to hurl the evil stinky thing from me. Loving the vape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my name is Vanessa.. Been vaping for about 3 weeks now. ️ funny thing is I never really started vaping to quit smoking, just use it as a alternative.. Then after 2 days I just stopped smoking. Haven't had a ciggy since. although in the beginning I did have that throat feeling esp after food. Tried a ciggy..bleh yuck.. Had 2 drags and proceeded to hurl the evil stinky thing from me. Loving the vape!

Hey Vanessa, and welcome to the forum!

That's fantastic news! I did the same thing, just started vaping with the intention to cut down on the smoking, and it went down the same road. Big congratulations. Even though vaping makes it a lot easier to quite the cigs, it's still not a small feat. :)

What setup are you using?

Hey Vanessa, and welcome to the forum!

That's fantastic news! I did the same thing, just started vaping with the intention to cut down on the smoking, and it went down the same road. Big congratulations. Even though vaping makes it a lot easier to quite the cigs, it's still not a small feat. :)

What setup are you using?

I got myself the Vaporesso Revenger starter kit. ;) Its awesome! Wanna eventually start doing my own liquids and then move up to rebuildables. :p
And youself? ;)

Hi everyone, been off analogues for 5 months now, and enjoying myself immensely. Thanks to Ollie and Twizzer in helping me into the hole and helping me to start the amazing journey, gone from a Pico to 6 other mods and added a dripper at Vapecon. Big thank you to all the ladies and gents in the DIY juice thread, that hole is getting deeper by the day, but enjoying the therapy of mixing and will start experimenting a bit more when the time is right.

I got myself the Vaporesso Revenger starter kit. ;) Its awesome! Wanna eventually start doing my own liquids and then move up to rebuildables. :p
And youself? ;)
Oh very cool, those kits look awesome, I never got to play with one sadly, but they look really nice.

Making your own coils and making your own juices both seem really intimidating the very first time you do it. But by the second time it's an absolute cinch!

I change my devices all the time, I'm lucky enough to have been able to build up a pretty big collection of weird and wonderful devices, mostly of the weird though! Right now I have a Goblin V3 RTA on top of a Hugo Honeyhive... But it's almost time to go outside and blow some big clouds with the Cthulhu Shuriken and Praxis Banshee! :)

Hi everyone, been off analogues for 5 months now, and enjoying myself immensely. Thanks to Ollie and Twizzer in helping me into the hole and helping me to start the amazing journey, gone from a Pico to 6 other mods and added a dripper at Vapecon. Big thank you to all the ladies and gents in the DIY juice thread, that hole is getting deeper by the day, but enjoying the therapy of mixing and will start experimenting a bit more when the time is right.
Hi and welcome @Room Fogger, congrats on breaking your ties with big tobacco! From your post i conclude you have been watching us from the shadows and i am glwd you have decided to join us in the light, lol.

Regards

Hiya @Room Fogger ! I love the handle!

Congrats on the 5 months! So does that mean you've gone through 7 mods in 5 months? That is pretty epic I'm not going to lie!

What sort of juices have you been mixing?

Thank you @Raindance, been undercover of the clouds for a while peeping out, but took some time to activate. Feel like part of the family already, so I'll raise a tank to let there be only good things going forward.
Regards

Hi @Stosta
Have seven for rotation, love to swop flavours during the day, and they all look so nice and serve a different need/want/have tot have/enjoy. Been mixing mostly fruits from @Tanya, @Rude Rudi and @Friep suggestions and starting to look at other recipies, winters coming for great puddings and desserts, so practice will be needed

Hi @Stosta
Have seven for rotation, love to swop flavours during the day, and they all look so nice and serve a different need/want/have tot have/enjoy. Been mixing mostly fruits from @Tanya, @Rude Rudi and @Friep suggestions and starting to look at other recipies, winters coming for great puddings and desserts, so practice will be needed
Nice! It took me over a year to build up enough mods to rotate flavours and builds nicely.

Also a fan of the fruits, but you are right, when the colder months hit there is more of a need for some puddings! But you still have plenty of time to practice before then!

And there I forget to include @KZOR as well, thanks for the recipies and helpful hints to keep us starters going. For some reason @Tanya tag did not seem right.

A little tax refund and a big hit on the bank balance, as well as saving on not buying bulk smokes has made a lot possible. Also been saving on pharmacy trips! With health it's seems wealth, or a bigger vape vape budget comes about

A little tax refund and a big hit on the bank balance, as well as saving on not buying bulk smokes has made a lot possible. Also been saving on pharmacy trips! With health it's seems wealth, or a bigger vape vape budget comes about
True about the health benefits, have not had any sort of lung infection since i started vaping. On the wealth side, well that is a different story. Lol.

Oh very cool, those kits look awesome, I never got to play with one sadly, but they look really nice.

Making your own coils and making your own juices both seem really intimidating the very first time you do it. But by the second time it's an absolute cinch!

I change my devices all the time, I'm lucky enough to have been able to build up a pretty big collection of weird and wonderful devices, mostly of the weird though! Right now I have a Goblin V3 RTA on top of a Hugo Honeyhive... But it's almost time to go outside and blow some big clouds with the Cthulhu Shuriken and Praxis Banshee! :)

Dude... I think that was part Chinese... lol! Give me a little time and I'll be lingo'ing with all you pro vapers! but I checked out the pics on the Banshee...sweet! what's your best flavor? I had a bad experience in my last haul!

Dude... I think that was part Chinese... lol! Give me a little time and I'll be lingo'ing with all you pro vapers! but I checked out the pics on the Banshee...sweet! what's your best flavor? I had a bad experience in my last haul!

Haha! Don't worry, soon you'll know and remember the looks and specs of every piece of kit coming out! I still get lost when people talk about gear that came out before I started vaping!

My absolute favourite is XXX from Vapour Mountain, it's a litchi menthol. But there are soooo many good juices out there I simply could not go through all of them. Which ones did you have a bad experience with?

Apologies to @Tanja with a j and not a y.
Hahahaha... No worries... According to my mom I was supped to be Tanya... But then my dad registered me at Home Affairs and I went home with a J instead of a Y... I guess it was the German in him that decided it had to be a J and not a Y...

Great, Dads and spelling isn't always what it should be, must be the stress of the moment. One of mine nearly missed a r, would have been Badley then.

Back