Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All. Been checking out the forum and decided to join the SA vaping community. Lots of helpful people and threads that helped me a lot!

Hi folks,

My name is Shawn and I have a nicotine addiction. Here to learn how to fully enjoy my addiction )
Hi @irBosOtter, welcome to the forum. Good to see fellow Capetonians join, adds a touch of culture to the mix, LOL. Sure is a good place to Learn and share so please dig in. Plenty helpfull people about so feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.

Enjoy, regards.

Hi All. Been checking out the forum and decided to join the SA vaping community. Lots of helpful people and threads that helped me a lot!
Welcome @Coenrad, out of the shadows and into the light. You seem to know the forum so please tell us more about the gear you are running and your experience with vaping thus far?

Welcome and make yourself at home.

Regards

Welcome to all the newcomers, from a fellow newcomer. Enjoy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the new members

@kissinmonki , @irBosOtter , @Coenrad

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you all the best for your vape journey

Enjoy your stay here, we have a great place and we are lucky to have so many helpful experienced vapers here. Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Vape on

image.jpeg

Hi folks,

My name is Shawn and I have a nicotine addiction. Here to learn how to fully enjoy my addiction )

Welcome Shawn!

I'm sure you'll find plenty on here to help you enjoy your addiction!

Glad you decided to join @Coenrad ! There is an amazing quantity of knowledge on here, and if you can't find it, simply ask and then we can all chip in with our thoughts and opinions, we do love to share our opinions! :rolleyes:

Hello All,

Good Morning. My Name is Kamal, I have been Smoking for the past 25 years. I Started vaping from July 2017, since then I have'nt had a single smoke, which i'm very proud of. This forum is very helpful and lot of informative and useful posts. I have read through so many posts and i'm very glad to join this forum.

I currently have the below mods and tanks that I use alternatively.
a. Nano 120W Teslagics Mod with Crown 3 tank - Juice I use is VGOD Sourlicious or Wacky Taffy
b. VGOD Pro 150 with VGOD Elite RDTA tank - Juice I use in this is Flavor Drips (Vanilla Custard or Choclate Donut)
Spare Tank - Smok baby beast.

I have also jumped the line to by a VGOD Elite Mech Mod + VGOD Pro Drip tank, which I have used it only once so far. Initially I didnt know about the complications with the Mech mod. But this forum is very helpful and I'm learning a lot about the battery safety and measures (I thank you all from the deep of my heart).

I'm also looking for suggestions on a good 35A battery? I currently looking at the below options, but I will wait for your suggestion.
1. GOLISI S30 IMR 18650 Battery 3000mAh 35A
2. Tesiyi 18650 3000MAH 35A

Thank you all again for this awesome forum, looking very much forward to the new post and making new friends.

Have a great day further.

Regards,
Kamal

Hello All,

Good Morning. My Name is Kamal, I have been Smoking for the past 25 years. I Started vaping from July 2017, since then I have'nt had a single smoke, which i'm very proud of. This forum is very helpful and lot of informative and useful posts. I have read through so many posts and i'm very glad to join this forum.

a. Nano 120W Teslagics Mod with Crown 3 tank - Juice I use is VGOD Sourlicious or Wacky Taffy
b. VGOD Pro 150 with VGOD Elite RDTA tank - Juice I use in this is Flavor Drips (Vanilla Custard or Choclate Donut)

I have also jumped the line to by a VGOD Elite Mech Mod + VGOD Pro Drip tank, which I have used it only once so far. Initially I didnt know about the complications with the Mech mod. But this forum is very helpful and I'm learning a lot about the battery safety and measures (I thank you all from the deep of my heart).

I'm also looking for suggestions on a good 35A battery? I currently looking at the below options, but I will wait for your suggestion.

Thank you all again for this awesome forum, looking very much forward to the new post and making new friends.

Regards,
Kamal
Hi and welcome to the forum Kamal!

Glad to hear you've had so much success with vaping, and congratulations on your five months of being stinky-free!

As far as I know there aren't any batteries genuinely capable of 35A, but I do stand to be corrected, perhaps @Alex can advise though.

Here's the latest sheet on battery safety ratings by Mooch...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/18650-battery-safety-grades-table.t14853/#post-600635

Hello All,

Regards,
Kamal

Welcome to the forum Kamal.

Check this out

Hi and welcome to the forum Kamal!

Glad to hear you've had so much success with vaping, and congratulations on your five months of being stinky-free!

As far as I know there aren't any batteries genuinely capable of 35A, but I do stand to be corrected, perhaps @Alex can advise though.

Here's the latest sheet on battery safety ratings by Mooch...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/18650-battery-safety-grades-table.t14853/#post-600635
Thank you Very much Stosta. Really appreciate it.

Hello All,

Regards,
Kamal
Hi and welcome @Romiebleed, thank you for the introduction. I just want to underline @Stosta's link to Mooch's battery blog for many batteries out there are simply reraps or inferior batteries being presented with outrageous specifications. Please, please double check your battery choice with Mooch's reviews of it before purchasing. If he does not list it, ignore it.

Enjoy your stay and share your journey with us.
Regards.

Hi and welcome @Romiebleed, thank you for the introduction. I just want to underline @Stosta's link to Mooch's battery blog for many batteries out there are simply reraps or inferior batteries being presented with outrageous specifications. Please, please double check your battery choice with Mooch's reviews of it before purchasing. If he does not list it, ignore it.

Enjoy your stay and share your journey with us.
Regards.
Thank you very much Raindance. I have checked Mooch's battery blog, such a useful post about the batteries. Really appreciate. Have a great day.

Regards,
Kamal[/QUOTE]

A warm welcome to you, @Romiebleed ! You sound pretty awesome yourself and we're so glad that you've joined us! :band:

Regards,
Kamal

A warm welcome to you, @Romiebleed ! You sound pretty awesome yourself and we're so glad that you've joined us! :band:[/QUOTE]
Thank you Hooked. Having a such a lovely people like YOU makes this forum look awesome and which makes everyone look awesome :):beer-toast1:

Welcome to the forum @Romiebleed and @Bacon Rage
Congrats on the vaping.
Wishing you well from here on with your vaping journey
Enjoy your stay here

Hi all. I'm Tim, I joined to ask a few questions on my new RDA tank the E-leaf Lemo. I'm a music theory lecturer and play in a few bands around JHB. My main band is Mad God, check it out if you are into old school heavy metal such as Black Sabbath and St Vitus. (http://madgodza.bandcamp.com/) *shameless plug*
Welcome @Bacon Rage !

Hope you find the solutions to your Lemo problems on here!

Back