Introduce Yourselves:

A warm welcome to you, @Romiebleed ! You sound pretty awesome yourself and we're so glad that you've joined us! :band:
Thank you Hooked. Having a such a lovely people like YOU makes this forum look awesome and which makes everyone look awesome :):beer-toast1:[/QUOTE]

@Romiebleed Your profile pic is beautiful! A heart made of buttons - how original! Did you make it?

I will give you an official welcome here @Zia !

Glad you decided to join! What is your current setup and ideal juice?
Well I'm pretty much a newbie. Setup is Voopoo Drag Black Resin (Rainbow) with a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast head. I deal juice I would say is Milkman Original. I could vape that for my whole life :rofl:.

Well I'm pretty much a newbie. Setup is Voopoo Drag Black Resin (Rainbow) with a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast head. I deal juice I would say is Milkman Original. I could vape that for my whole life :rofl:.
Awesome! I think the only thing that put me off the Voopoo Drag was the word "Drag" emblazoned down the side!

I see on your sales thread you were asking for advice on drip tips...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaporesso-veco-solo-plus-for-sale.t45397/#post-618230

Check out the ones at Sir Vape made by our very own @hands , I own a bunch of them and absolutely love them!

https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/tips-by-hands

Oooh nice setup! Welcome to the forum and happy vaping! :)

Awesome! I think the only thing that put me off the Voopoo Drag was the word "Drag" emblazoned down the side!

Check out the ones at Sir Vape made by our very own @hands , I own a bunch of them and absolutely love them!

Thanks a lot man! Will definitely support him if he’s an Ecigssa member :D

Are there any good tips you’d recommend for a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast?

Thank you Hooked. Having a such a lovely people like YOU makes this forum look awesome and which makes everyone look awesome :):beer-toast1:

@Romiebleed Your profile pic is beautiful! A heart made of buttons - how original! Did you make it?[/QUOTE]

Hi @Hooked thank you. Unfortunately I did not make the picture. It was one of the Dropped the stock photos.

Have a great day further. Advance Christmas wishes and happy new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. Been on the forum for awhile now. But forgot to introduce myself..
I'm Nicholas, Been off Cigarettes for about 6 years, with no problems, but lately found my self very stressed and agitated, (My wife started calling me the Hulk). I was always a care free, down to earth person, but life just gets to you sometime.. And started craving cigarettes again. Wife bought a vape around 6 months ago, to try get off smoking, And I decided to try it out. And since then I have been hooked. Could possibly say Vaping saved my Marriage LOL. I do have Asthma and emphysema, And must say, don't know if it's all in my head, but have been using a lot less of my Pump since starting vaping. And I am back to my calm, care free person, Wife enjoys my company and my kids are loving the new me..
Since starting, I have converted 3 other people to vaping, Except my wife, Although she is down to about 2 or 3 cigarettes a day, so still working on her...
Started out with a revenger kit, now I have 2 revenger's an alien 220w and a Sigelei. Just recently got into building my own coils. Still learning everything, I have The troll, A combo Rdta and a Big baby beast rba (which I probably won't keep as it doesn't seem like the best rba). then Just got a Peerless rda, which I will be using to test out some of my Diy mixes..
Still mainly use the Nrg tanks that came with the revenger, but I think that is more due to me not been able to build properly yet..
I don't get involved with most of the discussions, But I am on the forum basically everyday reading and learning from all the experts,
I think that covers pretty much everything, I hope to be on this forum for awhile and learn from all the Great members on this Forum..

Edit: Almost forgot,, Merry Christmas To all..

A warm welcome to you @Nicholas Jones , enjoy your stay in this wonderful community. Congrats on staying of the stinkies and good luck with the wife quiting totally as well. Browse all and enjoy, before you know it you will be posting your builds as well, practice makes perfect. On the Peerless, enjoy, it's great.

You will notice your health improving from less exposure to smoke, 5 months later and I can climb stairs without taking a rest. From Conan without his vape, to Hulk, hang in there and enjoy the journey and happy clouds!

:xmas: Merry Christmas to you and your family, it is a special time for sharing.

Welcome to the forum @Nicholas Jones and thanks for the detailed intro

Congrats on not going back to stinkies!!

Enjoy your stay here and am wishing you and your wife all the best for your vaping journey going forward.

Feel free to ask questions as you go along. We have great, helpful and experienced vapers here on the forum.

Merry Xmas - happy holidays :xmas:

Hi there

Firstly welldone on the manner of running this forum.

A friend told me about the forum after I tasted his diy juice ! It is nuts to think that I can actually save a bit of costs.

My nick name is Fish or Vis in Afr.

I’m a sheep farmer and an equine therapist ( horse trainer, chirotherapist, physiotherapist) about 200km east from Jhb about 120km east from Vereniging. About 60km from heidelberg nearest big town. Firetrap vape had me hooked on and I still buy my goods from them. They are stocked on great juice and helped me getting the correct mods. Chasing clouds with big mods I had my fair share of badluck since I vape while riding horses and farming.Vaping since Feb 17’ . Thanks to Almazhar my muslim friend.

I have a Tesla duel mod with Ijoy 5 tank and also an evolver mechanical that my girlfriend took from me. So glad she does not twisp no more.

I would love to start my own diy mixing since I find traveling more than 200k’s to buy liquid a bit pricy.

I love the fact that all of you are kind and helpful. I sure hope to meet all of you next year at Vapecon.

Regards and be blessed !

Welcome @Vis , you are going to enjoy it here. The place is filled with knowledge and extremely helpful members.

You are going to enjoy DIY, but it is a deep hole, but o so worth it. Have a look at the DIY section for some ideas.
Happy clouds to you.

Hi there

Firstly welldone on the manner of running this forum.

A friend told me about the forum after I tasted his diy juice ! It is nuts to think that I can actually save a bit of costs.

My nick name is Fish or Vis in Afr.

I’m a sheep farmer and an equine therapist ( horse trainer, chirotherapist, physiotherapist) about 200km east from Jhb about 120km east from Vereniging. About 60km from heidelberg nearest big town. Firetrap vape had me hooked on and I still buy my goods from them. They are stocked on great juice and helped me getting the correct mods. Chasing clouds with big mods I had my fair share of badluck since I vape while riding horses and farming.Vaping since Feb 17’ . Thanks to Almazhar my muslim friend.

I have a Tesla duel mod with Ijoy 5 tank and also an evolver mechanical that my girlfriend took from me. So glad she does not twisp no more.

I would love to start my own diy mixing since I find traveling more than 200k’s to buy liquid a bit pricy.

I love the fact that all of you are kind and helpful. I sure hope to meet all of you next year at Vapecon.

Regards and be blessed !

Welcome to the forum @Vis

Congrats on the vaping and thank you for the kind words about the forum
You will find loads of resources here on DIY. Just check up on the relevant section by scrolling down on the homepagd, you will find it

There are lots of experienced and helpful DIYers here.
Feel free to ask questions as you go

All the best

@Vis welcome .im also not here too long but the best part is as you learn you can also teach or share and give and receive tips and that makes for a great stay.

Back