Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, thanks for accepting as member.
Am in the process of quiting smoking and as such have received a cue twisp as birthday gift from a fellow member on this forum.
Any words of encouragement and/ advise would be appreciated.
Johan
Welcome Johan. At last!

Enjoy your stay and ask and share as you need and wish.

Regards

Welcome @Johan Coetzee , hope you will enjoy the community and your stay on the forum.

Good luck with the quitting, just take it one day at a time! The fact that you have made a conscious decision to quit already makes you a winner. If the "lus" hits, just vape the living daylights out of the Cue. The head rush is amazing! ;) It is easy to relapse, and it can happen, but it is not the end of the world. In the end perseverance will pay off. The long term benefits for us ex smokers health wise is amazing, wait for the first not out of breath moment, the first morning you don't donate a lung:D, and the first time you really taste your favorite thing/food again.

Good luck on your journey, and feel free to ask regarding anything, there is a bunch of really great people on the forum that will gladly share and help wherever possible.

Many happy clouds to you.

Am in the process of quiting smoking and as such have received a cue twisp as birthday gift from a fellow member on this forum.
Johan

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johan

Welcome!! @Johan Coetzee

I hope you enjoy your time here and the forum, there’s plenty to learn about! :)

Hi Everyone! Firstly, this forum is amazing... I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks,soaking up information, and everyone is so friendly and helpful!

My husband,@Asterix quit smoking about 6 weeks ago, switching to vaping after undergoing a neck operation. This obviously put pressure on me to switch as well, which I did (with a lot of trepidation!) on the 9th December - so just over 3 weeks now! Wow, i thought i would go through serious withdrawal, but the transition was surprisingly easy, and I am in love with vaping!

The only problem is this "Rabbit Hole" I see discussed here quite a bit. We have gone from sharing two old Pico Nano's with melo tanks to Nuggets, Vaperesso Estoc tanks, Aegis mod with Ammit 25, and my new Christmas present, the Swag. @Asterix is also eyeing out a RDTA! It doesn't stop there of course: coil tools, carry bags, batteries, pink vape bands (me!) and lots of new juice! @Silver hasn't helped with his "First Adventure into DIY" thread and there will definitely be an order going in for concentrates, bottles and a scale as soon as the suppliers re-open.

So, to sum up, very happy to be vaping and very happy to be on this forum at last!

Welcome @BellaBum !

Congrats on the 3 weeks! That is a great achievement! Many of us long time vapers here forget how challenging those first few weeks can be. So a big congrats to you!

Great to hear you are doing the vaping with your husband @Asterix - makes it so much easier when there are two people in my opinion

Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along

And happy new year to you and @Asterix !!
:party::party::party:

Hi Everyone! Firstly, this forum is amazing... I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks,soaking up information, and everyone is so friendly and helpful!

My husband,@Asterix quit smoking about 6 weeks ago, switching to vaping after undergoing a neck operation. This obviously put pressure on me to switch as well, which I did (with a lot of trepidation!) on the 9th December - so just over 3 weeks now! Wow, i thought i would go through serious withdrawal, but the transition was surprisingly easy, and I am in love with vaping!

The only problem is this "Rabbit Hole" I see discussed here quite a bit. We have gone from sharing two old Pico Nano's with melo tanks to Nuggets, Vaperesso Estoc tanks, Aegis mod with Ammit 25, and my new Christmas present, the Swag. @Asterix is also eyeing out a RDTA! It doesn't stop there of course: coil tools, carry bags, batteries, pink vape bands (me!) and lots of new juice! @Silver hasn't helped with his "First Adventure into DIY" thread and there will definitely be an order going in for concentrates, bottles and a scale as soon as the suppliers re-open.

So, to sum up, very happy to be vaping and very happy to be on this forum at last!
Very welcome @BellaBum. Congratulations on this landmark choice you made. Do not worry about the rabbit hole, it may be deep and it may be wide but consider it an investment in your health and money well spent on what can possibly become a challenging and rewarding hobby. They say time is money but money can not buy time, and although we can not determine by how much quitting the stinkies extends our lifetime, even if its only a minute, whatever the cost it was a bargain.

Good luck on your journey and please share and ask as you go along. We all learn and support from and with each other here so please add to the broth as you please.

Welcome and Regards!

Welcome @BellaBum , and congratulations on quitting. Good for you and @Asterix , I presume the same one with the beautiful dog by the same name. Hope you are both going to enjoy your stay here.

The hole is as deep as you wish it to be:D , you just need to keep on digging, but the journey is great! DIY is great, so give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Happy new year to you both, what a way to start one

Welcome to the forum @BellaBum

Welcome @BellaBum !

Congrats on the 3 weeks! That is a great achievement! Many of us long time vapers here forget how challenging those first few weeks can be. So a big congrats to you!

Great to hear you are doing the vaping with your husband @Asterix - makes it so much easier when there are two people in my opinion

Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along

And happy new year to you and @Asterix !!
:party::party::party:
Thanks @Silver !!

Hi all, I'm new here but I've been vaping a while and this looks like an amazing forum with helpful people I started vaping last year today actually but in between I had problems with my vape and switched back to smokes but about a month or two ago I gave up the tobacco and I am back with vaping this is my current setup
8572e8a786a517630425d68b28bee029.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Moon_Moon363
And congrats on returning to the vaping.
Wishing you well this time round
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

All the best and happy new year

Welcome @Moon_Moon363 , and congratulations on starting your vaping journey again. The forum is a great place with amazing people that will go out of their way to assist if need be. Enjoy your stay here, and many happy clouds to you.

Happy New Year to you as well, hope 2018 will be one to be remembered in your life.

Hi all, I'm new here but I've been vaping a while and this looks like an amazing forum with helpful people I started vaping last year today actually but in between I had problems with my vape and switched back to smokes but about a month or two ago I gave up the tobacco and I am back with vaping this is my current setup
8572e8a786a517630425d68b28bee029.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum

wow new members welcome @BellaBum @Asterix @moon_moon 363. have a great stay
@Johan Coetzee the cue is brilliant its own right.it took me off stinkies too.
you would also be happy to know that there is a lot of experience on this forum for any style of vaping so to keep browsing the forum for different threads I am sure you will find your nichè and enjoy your stay

Long time lurker. Finally joined today. Started vaping beginning December last year after smoking 30 a day.
I have not touched a smelly cigarette for a month and 3 days now.
Eventually, my first new year smoke-free in 32 years. :campeon:

Long time lurker. Finally joined today. Started vaping beginning December last year after smoking 30 a day.
Welcome and congrats @Captain Chaos! I’m also 6 weeks stinkie clean after 32 odd years of smoking. Feels great, doesn’t it!

Welcome to the forum @Captain Chaos
A big congrats on that achievement after 32 years!!
You have done the hard part I assume
Wishing you well from here on

Feel free to ask questions as you go along. Lots of experienced and helpful vapers here...

Welcome to the forum

Back