Introduce Yourselves:

Good afternoon

Imraan here from CT

Started vaping a few months now and havent looked back.

Shout out to all administrators for the excellent platform for vapors.

Many thanks
Regards

Welcome to the forum @MHD
Thanks for the comments

Congrats on the vaping!!
Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forum @MHD . The forum is a great support group wrt vaping expertise and encouragement. Visit frequently and you will not return to smoking.
unltitled.png

Welcome to the forum @IVapesDaNicotine . I agree with you about the cost of juice. DIY is very easy at a basic level....and really cheap. Ask for help if you need it. There is already plenty of advice for new mixers on the forum. I would suggest that you first take a look at this document by @RichJB who is one of our most respected mixers. If you are in doubt as to something, just ask.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

Hello, my name is Dawood. been vaping for close to a year now, still smoking stinkies on/off but has dramatically decreased the amount of smoking compared to vaping.

I am from Cape Town and here to learn new things all the time

Knowledge is Key

Slms welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon

Imraan here from CT

Started vaping a few months now and havent looked back.

Shout out to all administrators for the excellent platform for vapors.

Many thanks
Regards

Slms welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, my name is Maurice...Hardware/Infrastructure/Network Engineer, Snr Supp in the IT/Telecoms Industry. Quit smoking 3 months ago (for good this time). Vaping got me off of the Cancer Sticks. I currently run a VooPoo Drag Resin with Limitless RDTA Plus Tank. Taste chaser and Coil Builder (attempting anyway). Prices of ejuice is rocketing, so my journey into steeping my own starts soon. One thing about such forums is that people (VapeApes) are never shy to share/impart their knowledge. Cant wait to start this new journey with assist from all in the know...:)

Hi All, my name is Maurice...Hardware/Infrastructure/Network Engineer, Snr Supp in the IT/Telecoms Industry. Quit smoking 3 months ago (for good this time). Vaping got me off of the Cancer Sticks. I currently run a VooPoo Drag Resin with Limitless RDTA Plus Tank. Taste chaser and Coil Builder (attempting anyway). Prices of ejuice is rocketing, so my journey into steeping my own starts soon. One thing about such forums is that people (VapeApes) are never shy to share/impart their knowledge. Cant wait to start this new journey with assist from all in the know...:)
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here @MTBManiac

Most welcome to the forum @MTBManiac. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. DIY is lots of fun. Happy vaping.

Sup peeps

My name is Muttaqeen, everybody knows me as Muta, just easier to read and say lol

Been on here for over a year but only started posting yesterday.....

Vaping for over 2 Years now and won’t stop, enjoying it way too much

Looking forward to gaining some more knowledge and more mods using this platform hehe

Welcome to the forum @MTBManiac
Congrats on the vaping and quitting the smoking. Great achievement!
All the best for your journey from here on
Enjoy your stay

Sup peeps

My name is Muttaqeen, everybody knows me as Muta, just easier to read and say lol

Looking forward to gaining some more knowledge and more mods using this platform hehe

Welcome @Muttaqeen
Congrats on the vaping - and on starting to get involved here.
Enjoy your stay !

welcome to the forum @MTBManiac

Sup peeps

Slms welcome to the forum @Muttaqeen

Back