Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Everyone

Been lurking around the forums for a while. It has helped me get back into vaping.
Was vaping on and off for the last five years but could not give up smoking. Went from cig-alikes to the first twisps to an eg-c but because of various issues with the devices like leaking, insufficient battery life, juices, etc could not stay of the cigarettes.

After lurking on the forums for a while, decided to try again. Bought a MVP, aerotank, EVOD 2's from vapeking and some liquid from vapour mountain and now managed to stay away from cigarettes. Using the proper device and liquids make a big difference as now I do not crave the cigarettes.

In the last 2 months got myself a SVD, russian 91% clone, IGO-L and now a REO Grand.

Thanks everyone on this forum for all the comments and discussions that helped get of the cigarettes.

Wow that is quite a story there @yuganp. Welcome to the forum

Yes but think 12mg will be enough but will start with 18mg for a few weeks and see how it goes

I smoked camel lights too and started on 18mg. Was way too strong for me. Now I'm pretty comfortable with 12mg on my VW devices, and drop it down to 6mg when using my mechs.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh, and welcome to all of the newcomers. You're in the right place.

Yes but think 12mg will be enough but will start with 18mg for a few weeks and see how it goes

Hi @Jumbo Swart
I think @Matthee gave you good advice
Try 18mg and 12mg and see which works best for you.
It does also depend on the equipment

I am still on 18mg - I find 12mg not enough throat hit for me - but that is a personal thing

See what works for you but give it a chance

Also, I have found some juices that have menthol or minty type of flavours tend to give a stronger throat hit. So you need to experiment.

Wawawiwa! So many new forumites! New vapers and experienced vapers. This is great to see! Welcome everybody. Jump right in! Ask dem questions and share your knowledge! We're glad to have you onboard. All you coil builders be sure to check out our crazy setups in the SUYWWACS sub-section. (My favourite part of the forum) :)

Welcome all new forum members. Hope u enjoying the forum and #vapeon and #vapestrong

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Will do so when I get a chance. Ordered Thursday night - arrived on Tuesday - quick for getting something from the USA.

Welcome to the forum @yuganp
Impressive equipment you have gone through. Amazing how quick you got the REO, you must have connections up north or with the shipping people LOL
Enjoy the forum

welcome to the forum @HalfLifeZA and well done on starting your vaping journey, hope you'll have loads of fun along the way :rock:

I smoked camel lights too and started on 18mg. Was way too strong for me. Now I'm pretty comfortable with 12mg on my VW devices, and drop it down to 6mg when using my mechs.

Thanks, I have ordered about 10 different flavours and strengths between 6mg and 18mg so will be experimenting a bit.

Another question:

I have the Innokin iTaste 134 mine and use the Aspire Nautilus with the 1,6ohm coil, what is the best setting for the 134 as it ranges from 7 - 12,5v or is it just personal preference?

Another question:

I have the Innokin iTaste 134 mine and use the Aspire Nautilus with the 1,6ohm coil, what is the best setting for the 134 as it ranges from 7 - 12,5v or is it just personal preference?
I think you mean watts. 12.5 volts would murder your juice

I only use VV atm, and my ohms law is still buried somewhere, but a pro should be along shortly to help you out

Another question:

Yes, mostly personal preference, but start at around 7 W going up and see where your sweet spot lies. Will also differ from juice to juice.

Back