Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum @RynoP and @Drowner
All the best with your vape journeys amd enjoy your stay

@Hooked they also dont help for allergies! but I wont easily move to another city. love it here.

We also have great vape stores here.

Hi Everyone

My name is Brandon. I'm from Cape Town. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping. I'm looking forward to meeting new people

I'm currently running a Voopoo drag x Medusa RDTA.
So far, no complaints

Sent from my VFD 1100 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

My name is Brandon. I'm from Cape Town. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping. I'm looking forward to meeting new people

I'm currently running a Voopoo drag x Medusa RDTA.
So far, no complaints

Sent from my VFD 1100 using Tapatalk
Welcome @brandonfrancis !

The Drag seems to be an extremely popular choice! What juices have you found so far that you like?

Just finished The Henry from The Handlebar

Got some nasty juice laying around.

I'm more of a dessert person.
Any suggestions?
Well gee... I got ready to type out a whole list and then suddenly realised that for desserts, I don't think I do actually! Lately I've found anything that isn't cool and fruity to be unvapeable! :eek:

Who else is online that might have a recomendation...

@Clouds4Days @Genosmate @SmokeyJoe @SAVapeGear maybe you guys can help here?

Well gee... I got ready to type out a whole list and then suddenly realised that for desserts, I don't think I do actually! Lately I've found anything that isn't cool and fruity to be unvapeable! :eek:

Ahhhhh

Feel free to share, I'm open to new flavours

Hi fellow vapers. I've also been on the forum for a while now but did not get a chance to introduce myself... Been caught up with work.. (apologies)

I'm Sharty, Been off Cigarettes for about a year or so. Started with twisping but now moved on to vaping. Loving it! Still new to it but eager to learn alot more!

I currently have a revenger x and a smok pen plus. Just the usual fill and vape.

Soon I want to move onto rebuild-able mods.

I'm pretty sure ill learn alot on this forum.

Looking forward to reading and learning about the vaping world with all you fellow vapers...

@brandonfrancis ,can help too much bud as I don't really like dessert flavour vapes,tried a few a while back and can't remember the names.......but I did try one recently which I liked its called Milk Tart,and I also tried the Chelsea Bun,I liked them both,they are here http://vapeguy.co.za/E-Liquids-vape-juice/south-african-juice?page={page}

Ahhhhh

Feel free to share, I'm open to new flavours
Well in that case!

Red Pill from Vapour Mountain is the BEST

Also in rotation:

Naked 100 - Brain Freeze
Nasty Juice - Cush Man
Boost E-Liquid - Boosted
Sickboy77 - Mr Funk
Bumblebee's Flavour Fluid - Kiwichi

Hi fellow vapers. I've also been on the forum for a while now but did not get a chance to introduce myself... Been caught up with work.. (apologies)

I'm Sharty, Been off Cigarettes for about a year or so. Started with twisping but now moved on to vaping. Loving it! Still new to it but eager to learn alot more!

I currently have a revenger x and a smok pen plus. Just the usual fill and vape.

Soon I want to move onto rebuild-able mods.

I'm pretty sure ill learn alot on this forum.

Looking forward to reading and learning about the vaping world with all you fellow vapers...
Welcome @Sharty !

I have to ask about the chosen name, because in my house a shart is definitely not something I would want to be called! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the quitting! Strangely enough I've been vaping for a little over two years and only now am I starting with the Twisp.

Once you get into rebuildables you won't look back I promise. Especially with the help on here, problems are made easy to solve.

You looking at anything in particular?

Well in that case!

Red Pill from Vapour Mountain is the BEST

Also in rotation:

Naked 100 - Brain Freeze
Nasty Juice - Cush Man
Boost E-Liquid - Boosted
Sickboy77 - Mr Funk
Bumblebee's Flavour Fluid - Kiwichi
Sounds fruitful

I've tried the cush man, that's always a favourite that keeps me coming back for more.

Welcome @Sharty !

I have to ask about the chosen name, because in my house a shart is definitely not something I would want to be called! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the quitting! Strangely enough I've been vaping for a little over two years and only now am I starting with the Twisp.

Once you get into rebuildables you won't look back I promise. Especially with the help on here, problems are made easy to solve.

You looking at anything in particular?

Lol that is just the nickname I have since I was very young. Do not ask how I got it coz not even I know :rofl:

Twsip and vape is like totally and completely different! After vaping, I won't twisp again...

I can only imagine, I really look forward to it...

I don't know much about rebuildables however there seems to be hype around the squonker so I'm thinking of getting one of those :)

Back