Introduce Yourselves:

Hi fellow vapers. I've also been on the forum for a while now but did not get a chance to introduce myself... Been caught up with work.. (apologies)

I'm Sharty, Been off Cigarettes for about a year or so. Started with twisping but now moved on to vaping. Loving it! Still new to it but eager to learn alot more!

I currently have a revenger x and a smok pen plus. Just the usual fill and vape.

Soon I want to move onto rebuild-able mods.

I'm pretty sure ill learn alot on this forum.

Looking forward to reading and learning about the vaping world with all you fellow vapers...

Hi! @Sharty

Welcome to the forum! Lots and LOTS of great info to learn around here, enjoy! :)

Hi fellow vapers. I've also been on the forum for a while now but did not get a chance to introduce myself... Been caught up with work.. (apologies)

I'm Sharty, Been off Cigarettes for about a year or so. Started with twisping but now moved on to vaping. Loving it! Still new to it but eager to learn alot more!

I currently have a revenger x and a smok pen plus. Just the usual fill and vape.

Looking forward to reading and learning about the vaping world with all you fellow vapers...
Welcome @Sharty

Like you, I'm also new to this.
Let's explore vaping

Welcome to the forum @Sharty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@brandonfrancis @Sharty
Welcome guys! I'm sure you'll find answers to many of your vape related questions on this forum. It's helped me alot!

As far as juice goes, everyone has their own personal preference. But I'd definitely recommend the following:
Wurld - MiLC
Alpha - Emissary Elixirs
Zoob/Zewb - MiLC
Gringo - Weiner Vapes
Panama - Weiner Vapes
Tail Chase - Weiner Vapes
Coffee Cake - Paulies

These are just some of my personal favourites.

Anyway, all the best on the vaping journey ahead!

P.S. Remember...vaping any juice is still better than smoking cigarettes!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

@brandonfrancis @Sharty
Welcome guys! I'm sure you'll find answers to many of your vape related questions on this forum. It's helped me alot!

As far as juice goes, everyone has their own personal preference. But I'd definitely recommend the following:
Wurld - MiLC
Alpha - Emissary Elixirs
Zoob/Zewb - MiLC
Gringo - Weiner Vapes
Panama - Weiner Vapes
Tail Chase - Weiner Vapes
Coffee Cake - Paulies

These are just some of my personal favourites.

Anyway, all the best on the vaping journey ahead!

P.S. Remember...vaping any juice is still better than smoking cigarettes!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Thanks @SergioChasingClouds
Will definitely check them out!

Howzit Vapers. Steve here from Edenvale, JHB. I stopped the stinkies and started the vape in July 2017 and haven’t touched a cig since. Ive since caught the DIY bug and have started making my own coils. Vaping not only changed my life health wise but socially as well, what a great bunch of people, all willing to help and share their knowledge. Wish I had started sooner.

Welcome @Stevovapes , great news and congratulations on being stinky free:campeon:

I also stopped about that time and the difference is amazing. Enjoy your stay on this wonderful community. Everyone is super helpful and willing to share.

Many happy clouds to you.

Hi Everyone

My name is Brandon. I'm from Cape Town. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping. I'm looking forward to meeting new people

I'm currently running a Voopoo drag x Medusa RDTA.
So far, no complaints

Sent from my VFD 1100 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @brandonfrancis
Congrats on the vaping. Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum @Sharty
Big congrats on the year off the stinkies
Enjoy your stay. Lots of amazing, helpful and experienced vapers here

Howzit Vapers. Steve here from Edenvale, JHB. I stopped the stinkies and started the vape in July 2017 and haven’t touched a cig since. Ive since caught the DIY bug and have started making my own coils. Vaping not only changed my life health wise but socially as well, what a great bunch of people, all willing to help and share their knowledge. Wish I had started sooner.

Hi and welcome @Stevovapes
Congrats on not touching the stinkies since July! Great achievement
Wishing you all the best for your vape journey from here
Enjoy your stay

another vaper from The Vale !
awesome,

and welcome

Hi Everyone

My name is Brandon. I'm from Cape Town. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping. I'm looking forward to meeting new people

I'm currently running a Voopoo drag x Medusa RDTA.
So far, no complaints

Sent from my VFD 1100 using Tapatalk

Welcome @brandonfrancis from a fellow Capetonian. This forum is one big family who help and befriend each other, so you've come to the right place! Feel free to ask or answer questions and comment on the posts - you belong to the family now! :zplayita:

Welcome @Stevovapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant beleive I had not joined this forum sooner. I have never smoked stinkies and started vaping in September last year out of interest. Well now, I am hooked. It has definitely become a hobby of mine and I am learning more each day. However, still so much more to learn and do. I started with a procolour kit as my first setup (My beautiful wife bought it for me after months of nagging). After seeing all the hype of building, in December I bought a new mod (Drag) and my first RDTA. Got some fused claptons in and have finally mastered the perfect wick. Looking forward to experimenting with different mods and atomisers and someday would like to try building my own coils. Anyway, thats me. I am studying medicine, and what interests me is the health benefits/consequences of vaping that are yet to be uncovered.

Back