Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum @_DW_
Congrats on the vaping.
Lots of info on here and many helpful experienced vapers - so feel free to ask questions as you go.

PS - Just paging @BaD Mountain from Rebel Revolution Vape , I believe he is also in Upington

Thanks for the tag @Silver We are based in Upington :sun_smiley:

@_DW_ Give us a shout if you need any vaping help :-D

Hey guys n girls
My name is Kreesan but you can call me Krees . I'm kind of in the beginner to intermediate phase of vaping. My first kit was a smok g150 until it kak'd out then I bought a vaporstorm 200 and I love it , however I'm using a dee mods solo rda which I'm not very fond off. I am looking to upgrade to another rda or rta (really keen on getting the troll v2 rda)

welcome to the forum @Kreesan

Hi vape fam.

I gave up cigs about 7 months ago and feel great.Vaping has changed my life for the better.
Started out on a smok stick v8 and now I'm using an unregulated squonker,a vw mod and a PWM mod.
I just wanna say thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge on this forum as it helped me go from not knowing anything to vaping all types of mods.
Don' get me wrong I'm still a newbie lol.
What a great forum guys n girls

Welcome @Calvin Naidoo , great on the quitting and the vaping part. We are all learning, that's the joyous part. Continue to enjoy the stay on our site and looking forward to seeing your posts helping others soon. Many happy clouds to you.

Welcome @Calvin Naidoo , great on the quitting and the vaping part. We are all learning, that's the joyous part. Continue to enjoy the stay on our site and looking forward to seeing your posts helping others soon. Many happy clouds to you.
Hi room fogger,thanks.
I definitely will enjoy my stay and look forward to learning more and sharing knowledge

Hi vape fam.

I gave up cigs about 7 months ago and feel great.Vaping has changed my life for the better.
Started out on a smok stick v8 and now I'm using an unregulated squonker,a vw mod and a PWM mod.
I just wanna say thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge on this forum as it helped me go from not knowing anything to vaping all types of mods.

Welcome to the forum @Calvin Naidoo
Thanks for the intro
Big congrats on the 7 months smoke free! That is a great achievement.

All the best for your vape journey from here
Enjoy your stay

Hi vape fam.

Welcome to the forum @Calvin Naidoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, my name is Aeon and I'm located at Cape West Coast. Vaping for about three months now and been through most stages from e-cigalike to sub ohm to quit smoking and I've never looked back so far. Just super keen to learn about vaping and share my experience. I vape on my first regulated mod SMOK T-priv along with a iJoy combo rdta at the moment really want to get into rba/rda though but not sure where to start there are so many to choose from!

Welcome to our friendly family @AeonAIR! :borra2:

Hi, my name is Johan, I'm from the south coast, have given up smoking now for about 4 months, bought my first vape (eleaf pico squeeze) and have not smoked another cigarette since, I have so far gotten myself the Fuchai VCigo K2, replaced the RDA with a Kaos Erebus 25mm RTA, and got the geek vape Zeus yesterday. I also own a Laisimo Spider 200W TC Box Mod (Copper) with a geek vape Ammit 22mm RTA.

Hi, my name is Johan, I'm from the south coast, have given up smoking now for about 4 months, bought my first vape (eleaf pico squeeze) and have not smoked another cigarette since, I have so far gotten myself the Fuchai VCigo K2, replaced the RDA with a Kaos Erebus 25mm RTA, and got the geek vape Zeus yesterday. I also own a Laisimo Spider 200W TC Box Mod (Copper) with a geek vape Ammit 22mm RTA.
Welcome Johan!

Some nice kit you have there, you've managed to build up a good collection in four months, truly the bug has bitten!

Whereabouts on the South Coast are you (feel free not to say if it makes you uneasy though)? We have a few members down that side!

welcome to the forum @Johan Havenga

Welcome @Johan Havenga , hope you will have a great time here with us, and congratulations on the 4 months not smoking. The Pico is a winner and my eyes and the one I used to stop with as well. Many happy clouds to you

Welcome @Dane vape 01 , hope you will enjoy it here with us. Like the RSQ hotcig, but oversquonk too much sometimes, actually most of the time. The diy section is extensive and growing day by day, so feel free to peek in. Many happy clouds to you.

Hi,

Thanks for a great forum.

I quitted smoking on 22 May 2013 – the same day I got my first TWISP – and never looked back (with the grace from Above).

I’ve been using a variety of AIO’s until late last year when I got a Think Vape MLK 200 with a GeekVape Eagle RTA and only now really enjoying vaping.

I’m keen on making e-liquid and trust I’ll be able to get some solid pointers from the experts…

Hi,

Thanks for a great forum.

I quitted smoking on 22 May 2013 – the same day I got my first TWISP – and never looked back (with the grace from Above).

I’ve been using a variety of AIO’s until late last year when I got a Think Vape MLK 200 with a GeekVape Eagle RTA and only now really enjoying vaping.

I’m keen on making e-liquid and trust I’ll be able to get some solid pointers from the experts…

Welcome to the forum @yolandre and congrats on quitting the stinkies!
Great that you enjoying the vaping - it does take some time to find one's happy place
Enjoy the forum - lots to learn here
Just head on to the DIY subforums in the E-Liquid category - there are loads of pointers and recipes there.

Back