Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome new members hope you have a good stay here on the forum.

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone. My name is Roxanne, im from Pietermaritzburg- AKA the Sleepy hollow :)
My current vapes are the Smok v8 stick and the twisp cue.
Thanks for the awesome forum and for sharing all your wealth of knowledge! Glad to be here

A warm welcome to you @Roxie , hope you are going to enjoy your stay here. Advise is always only a question away, and there is a lot of knowledge here on the site. Many happy clouds to you.

Hi Everyone. My name is Roxanne, im from Pietermaritzburg- AKA the Sleepy hollow :)
My current vapes are the Smok v8 stick and the twisp cue.
Thanks for the awesome forum and for sharing all your wealth of knowledge! Glad to be here

Welcome to the forum @Roxie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. My name is Jaco and im addicted to vaping. Its been 3 months since my last cigarette. My reason for joining is purely informational as i want to dip my toes into mixing myself.

I hope that i might get ideas and tips from everyone.

Welcome @SneakyFlea , you have arrived at the right place. Please visit the diy section for a great intro for newbies wanting to start, and then the actual discussions and recipies, it is a great source for both recipies as well as advice. Many happy clouds to you..

Welcome @SneakyFlea, you're sure to discover a more than a few great ideas with regard to diy juice on here.

Hi all. My name is Jaco and im addicted to vaping. Its been 3 months since my last cigarette. My reason for joining is purely informational as i want to dip my toes into mixing myself.

I hope that i might get ideas and tips from everyone.

welcome to the forum @SneakyFlea

Thank you @Room Fogger i will be sure to check it out. Who would you say is the go to guy on the forum for 36mg PG nicotine? Much appreciated
@sneaky flea, I personally use nic that I get from Vaperite, never had a problem, heard good thing things about white Ghekko that most merchants have, just got a bottle to try, but I do not get Primenick as it has a pepper taste to me, you can try any of the diy vendors, I split between black vapour, flavour mill,valley vapour, vape hyper, they all have and the service is great.

Welcome to all the new members

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you well for your vaoing journeys!

@KayK , @Braki , @Roxie , @SneakyFlea

Lots of info here and many helpful experienced vapers. So feel free to ask questions as you go.

Enjoy and Vape On!

image.jpeg

Is it not a menthol? I've tried some menthol juices but did not like it too much.

Its not menthol... its ice... No really I mean it lol. I'm not a menthol fan but these 'on ice' things are really good. Especially in a skyline

Its not menthol... its ice... No really I mean it lol. I'm not a menthol fan but these 'on ice' things are really good. Especially in a skyline
Nah, I'm cool enough as it is already! :cool:
Maybe I'll give it a try sometime.

Hi Everyone, Roy from Grotto Bay, Western Cape.
After smoking for 38 years, 30 odd a day decided now is the time. 1 week and 3 days smoke free and counting. Got myself the Elitar pipe mod with a serpent mini 22mm RTA. I smoked a pipe on and off for a number of my smoking years hence me going for the pipe.

Welcome @Bulldog , and congratulations on the steps taken to quit, and the first week and a half smoke free.

The pipe sounds like a novel idea, I am busy researching some different options in this regard as there is a couple of us looking at getting one, you know, for those quieter times of contemplation and the cool factor. Please have a look under the pipes section and comments from your side will be appreciated.

There is a lot of knowledge here to assist you in your journey, and the best people to help with questions you may have. Please feel free to ask. Many happy clouds to you.

Back