Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you for ur well wishes @Silver. I've heard that this is the best place to start the long road to quitting. Yesterday I received excellent advice from a few member and did some vape shopping to help quit smoking and today i haven't touched a cigarette as yet... Lol . Once again thank you guys

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Marvellous
Great to hear. Dont be too hard on yourself. These things can take time
Enjoy the forum and all the best from here

Hi everybody! Name is TylerD. I was part of this amazing forum some time ago and I'm back now. Grown up a bit. Lol.
Still vaping, never touched a smoke since started vaping 4 years ago.
Vaping has changed quite a lot! Sheesh. I feel old.
Kudos on all the members that is still giving all their time everyday to help people getting into vaping. You are true legends!
Talk to you all on the forums! ( I need to catch up on the new tech and juice! Lol)

Aah, welcome back @TylerD !
Great to see you again

You are right, its amazing to see how things have changed on the vaping gear front. So many optioms now - we are so spoiled for choice.

I have so many fond memories of those early days and the first vape meets at Alibi. With @johan dancing on the tables. Hehe

Hi All - I live in a tiny village in St Francis Bay - So mostly buy my Vape gear online. I have been Vaping for about 9 months. I initially started with the Evod Kanger Tech starter Kit - but am looking to upgrade. I currently am sitting with a load of extra coils but my tanks are now leaking. Was wondering if there is an alternative tank I can use for the Evod Coils - Any Advise would be appreciated

Hi All - I live in a tiny village in St Francis Bay - So mostly buy my Vape gear online. I have been Vaping for about 9 months. I initially started with the Evod Kanger Tech starter Kit - but am looking to upgrade. I currently am sitting with a load of extra coils but my tanks are now leaking. Was wondering if there is an alternative tank I can use for the Evod Coils - Any Advise would be appreciated

Welcome to the forum @Domi-Vapes

Welcome @Domi-Vapes :)

I can't help you with the evod coils query unfortunately. But hopefully someone else can assist you.

Welcome officially @Domi-Vapes !

An Evod is still a great tank (ask @Silver), and it never hurts to have a back-up device. So perhaps your best bet is to keep it for emergencies. Sadly I don't think there is any "upgrade" option that will allow you to use those coils.

Welcome to the forum @Domi-Vapes
Congrats on the vaping

I too use the humble (yet mighty) little Evod 1 for mouth to lung vapes and for portability.
As for reusing the evod coils, i think there are a few kanger tanks that they will work on. Maybe the protanks and such, but i doubt you will find them easily because they are quite old.

If the evod tank is leaking, it might be that one of the sides are cracked or that one of the orings is missing. Also try a new coil, sometimes its the coil itself. My advice is get a new evod tank as a backup device to use those coils on.

And then potentially look at another vape device.

Do you prefer mouth to lung or do you want to venture into higher power bigger airflow vapes?

Hi my name is Jon, 2 weeks off the stinkies, loving the vape, have tried it before but with sub standard equipment, smok T-priv and vaperesso revenger are making all the difference!! look forward to cruising the forums for a long time to come. keen to learn more about the rebuildable stuff.
75b4f2621c80a1b48f381aa3bf59e7e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi my name is Jon, 2 weeks off the stinkies, loving the vape, have tried it before but with sub standard equipment, smok T-priv and vaperesso revenger are making all the difference!! look forward to cruising the forums for a long time to come. keen to learn more about the rebuildable stuff.

Welcome @Fog-Hat and congratulations on the conversion. Two weeks means you have done the hard work and its all getting easier from here.

We have so much information on rebuildables and DIY here and it gets added to every day, please browse the relevant sub forums and comment and add as you wish. Questions are welcomed and there is no such thing as a stupid question so ask away.

Best regards and hoping to see much more of you.

Welcome @Fog-Hat and congratulations on the conversion. Two weeks means you have done the hard work and its all getting easier from here.

We have so much information on rebuildables and DIY here and it gets added to every day, please browse the relevant sub forums and comment and add as you wish. Questions are welcomed and there is no such thing as a stupid question so ask away.

Best regards and hoping to see much more of you.
Champion, thank you for the welcome, keen to soak up the wealth of info available on the forum and stay on this much more satisfying path.

From Boksburg, East Rand and have been helped along by the awesome vendors in the area, namely Vape Hub, Valentine Vape Corp and Vape Club. the transition has been made alot easier with vendors like the mentioned at your fingertips.

Went from 30 stinkies a day to a 3mg juice from the onset and so far so good.

Backup vape and juice:

794f0836b04c8370d3009fb172f2191e.jpg

Last edited:

Most welcome to the forum @Fog-Hat. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Your taste buds should be starting to recover. Happy vaping.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Fog-Hat and well done on the 2 weeks so far.

Hi all Jason here and im an Environmental Auditor. Vaping is currently a hobby for me and enjoying it.

Bought my first vape 5months ago then immediately upgraded to my current mob eleaf ipower which is ok for now.

Anyway keep vaping.

From Boksburg, East Rand and have been helped along by the awesome vendors in the area, namely Vape Hub, Valentine Vape Corp and Vape Club. the transition has been made alot easier with vendors like the mentioned at your fingertips.

Went from 30 stinkies a day to a 3mg juice from the onset and so far so good.

Backup vape and juice:

794f0836b04c8370d3009fb172f2191e.jpg
Welcome. You will find even more helpfull members on the forum and great advice. Congrats on quitting

Does anyone know of a black forest cake recipe? The one i tried tasted horrible and nowhere near what im personally looking for. Vaping it was worse than the smell

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the recent new joiners

:party: @Fog-Hat and @JoJoCon :party:

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey from here.
We are very lucky to have such experienced and helpful vapers on the forum
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Vape on!

Welcome-630x242.jpg

Welcome @Domi-Vapes it's great to have you onboard! :)

Welcome @Fog-Hat! I see you also like your coffee juice. You might be interested in this
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

Back